+ Reply to Thread

New Power Arena Season

I just wanted to say thankyou to you developers/gms for breaking the ****ing game once again cant even do Power Arena without ****ing lag or getting kicked from game its a ****ing complete joke again thankyou once again for breaking the game even further; get your goddam heads out of your asses and fix the ****ing game.

also all these alts that keep afking in power arena need to go this is total bull**** get full team and more than half are afk that shouldnt be allowd they should start being penalized for doing such.

i personally am going to start reporting anyone that afks for power arena you logs alt and then run main in pa just lags the server so ****ing stop it you morons

Afkers in power arena are a result of people not feeling like they can kill people in PA. Nothing you can do about that not to mention trying to lvl up to +50 without PA is a dead mans wish.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre8 View Post
    i personally am going to start reporting anyone that afks for power arena you logs alt and then run main in pa just lags the server so ****ing stop it you morons
    Update your info.Power Arena is DEAD.All who enter will be afker to get Victory Badge cos no other way to obtain that important item.Nobody care to get 1st place or last badge cos they are corupted, people no trust gamemaster wich changing the prizes in end of season with no info about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Afkers in power arena are a result of people not feeling like they can kill people in PA. Nothing you can do about that not to mention trying to lvl up to +50 without PA is a dead mans wish.
    You can just do 6-8 inter runs a day for 6B xp each, gets you from lvl 115 to 115+40 in about a month (I have done this). This is however probably not possible for 99% of the community since they lack the gear, characters, skill and game knowledge to do so many of them a day.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Update your info.Power Arena is DEAD.All who enter will be afker to get Victory Badge cos no other way to obtain that important item.Nobody care to get 1st place or last badge cos they are corupted, people no trust gamemaster wich changing the prizes in end of season with no info about it.
    Actually you only need 10 points to get upgraded rewards so there will be less afkers, but ofcourse you do not understand the changes that were applied because you can't even f*king read because you never went to school.

The only classes that will probably AFK are supports because they can't kill anything and thus can't get extra points.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre8 View Post
    Good luck with that lmfao.
    Last edited by shannon11; 09-13-2018 at 09:50 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Can someone traduce his last sentence pls , what's with the corruption ?! People are try-harding to get first place or/and make theire kos lose it

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You can just do 6-8 inter runs a day for 14B xp each, gets you from lvl 115 to 115+40 in about a month (I have done this). This is however probably not possible for 99% of the community since they lack the gear, characters, skill and game knowledge to do so many of them a day.

Actually you only need 10 points to get upgraded rewards so there will be less afkers, but ofcourse you do not understand the changes that were applied because you can't even f*king read because you never went to school.

The only classes that will probably AFK are supports because they can't kill anything and thus can't get extra points.

Good luck with that lmfao.
    Yeh i was not in school for retards like you lol
    Get your pills before visit forum and try to look like pro...
    shannon11 forever outdated...