Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    ive been exposed! shannon is my alt you got me time to update my post count to reflect this.
    lmao, yes I'm sunnyangel, you are all correct! Add the postcount of this account & snipers334 to yours Sunny XD

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    There is nothing new about the stones you mentioned and other things in Jainus, I got trans opa guarder too, the only difference is just the populations and upgraded gears between the two servers. is PA in jainus and Isen not the same? Don't tell me the PA in your server is differ in our server. Those crit rate and damage of scout and other classes except for dhan and Rumir is still not enough to surpass the damage of Priest in mobs 2pt. I have predator dhan too those mobs pt2 are just 1 hit in crit damage and easy to get Rank 1, and I got Rumir too that has tremendous damage in any mobs and manage to get TOP 1 too, I have scout, priest, defender, ranger and guardian too. I have basis to all my comments. The scout can kill 3 hits in crit damage those mobs 2pT while there is no guarantee of the 3 consecutive crits even you have high crit rates. That's why I said Priest can kill those mobs in a single blow without relying in crits. Your words are just completely no basis at all and pure imagination only.
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    LOL you should check and review the previous post. Yes I said it was easy get 10 pts by Priest but I never said It was easy to dominate or easy to get TOP 1. What I said it is not impossible to get TOP 1 and there is a chance to do it even it is hard but no way of 0% chance. And the equation you have shown has no relation in the differences between the two servers. This is the right equation A=x+y+z; B=x therefore A is not equal to B, the only differences is y+z that represents number of population and upgraded gears while x represents the PA, race, mobs, dungeons etc.
    This post is about classes that have a really hard/impossible time to get 10 points in PA on a daily scale. Thus solutions need to be created to make PA universal for everyone and fun to attend to with the same rewards.

Non of you f-ucks actually gave a solution, the only thing you do is say ''AT ISEN BLA BLA'', nobody cares what YOU could achive, it's about the general population and game improvement.

1. ISEN is a non-factor when it comes to balancing this game since the majority of the players play on JAINUS and thus the balancing/decisions are heavily based on what's happening on that server.
    2. You r3tards only try to prove me or aurora wrong while instead the only thing we are here for is to IMPROVE this game so that everyone can have a fun time playing. Since priests are (according to you guys) okay on ISEN, what are you even here for?

I don't play a priest or vit defender, I play DPS classes and I have never had any trouble getting points or even nr.1 (when this was needed). I've been playing for over 10 years, got more ecash than most people have charged in rps in the entire time they play this game. I have access to nearly every class and build and I can do what I want so personally I couldn't care less what they do or don't since I can adjust to the change easily. I however still try to make a change for people who do not have my resources and improve their gaming experience.

Yet again like every other post, there's only a very small amount of people who actually get what it's about and who give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. The rest of you are just plain r3tarded, narrow minded, negative idiots

Here is my donation for you:
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-07-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine