+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

priest full psy , stoned set 5/80 psy ,stoned shield , upgrade weap , alm scroll and more **** on and its verry verry hard to get the 10 points because priest atack speed its tooooo sloww .
    ATM i prefer to afk because i dont want to runn like an idiot to get a ****ing 10 point 1 time at week . I think u play another rohan if u think vit priest can kill any mob at pa on janus server . i saw some players killing their alts by the other side to get some point because no way to kill 1 mob . more easy will be to the second pa (18:00) because not full 4/4 but i cant play at this time . Have fun trolling !!

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    priest full psy , stoned set 5/80 psy ,stoned shield , upgrade weap , alm scroll and more **** on and its verry verry hard to get the 10 points because priest atack speed its tooooo sloww .
    ATM i prefer to afk because i dont want to runn like an idiot to get a ****ing 10 point 1 time at week . I think u play another rohan if u think vit priest can kill any mob at pa on janus server . i saw some players killing their alts by the other side to get some point because no way to kill 1 mob . more easy will be to the second pa (18:00) because not full 4/4 but i cant play at this time . Have fun trolling !!
    dayday is just a r3tard, let him be lol. GM's know priest/vit def is fked in PA, let's wait and hope they fix it
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    dayday is just a r3tard, let him be lol. GM's know priest/vit def is fked in PA, let's wait and hope they fix it
    You are just noob trying to pretend you know everything. Check this screenshot of mine to prove your stupidity in this game. This PA happened 2 days ago.

Last edited by m31416; 10-05-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Day you have to be really retard if at this time u dont know ppl on janus has upgrade weapons 110/120% hp 60/70 dd. on janus whit u re weapon you have no chance lol , just shut up ! everything its diferent

Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    judgement skill is just 3 secs CD, best skill to kill multiple mobs around you and focus on the middle mobs. I don't know what skill do you use, you can use Heavensdawn ulti skill too while hitting the mobs with judgement skill. Sorry it seems that your char is just noob.
    You are just noob trying to pretend you know everything. Check this screenshot of mine to prove your stupidity in this game. This PA happened 2 days ago.

your server? let me guess, ISEN?

bye!
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

This shannon sounds like a sunnyangel clone LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nycgamer242424 View Post
    This shannon sounds like a sunnyangel clone LOL
    ive been exposed! shannon is my alt you got me time to update my post count to reflect this.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    This is another screenshot to satisfy your stupidity.

Last edited by m31416; 10-05-2018 at 09:55 AM.

This is another screenshot to satisfy your stupidity.

This clearly not jainus, maybe its possible for +32 priest to be top 1 there in Isen, but never saw +50 priest top 1 in jainus

lol , ImagineDragon
    Last edited by AchanClub; 10-05-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    This clearly not jainus, maybe its possible for +32 priest to be top 1 there in Isen, but never saw +50 priest top 1 in jainus

lol , ImagineDragon
    YES this is ISEN SERVER, but bear in mind that I killed multiple mobs (2pt) in just 2 hits of judgement, maybe in jainus with upgraded gears will kill in a single blow. Priest is more of capable of killing those mobs in the mids easily than any almost race because of magic damage. Those mobs are high in physical pdef with low magic def that's why only the race with magic attack and crit base damage can kill fast those 2pt mobs. And almost of the race are low in magic def and they focus in physical def even in forging armor and shield. Never underestimate the damage of priest in PA especially if you gear it properly. Like I said it is not impossible to get RANK 1 in PA, when you say IMPOSSIBLE it is 0% to attain it. There are lot of ways if you are really serious to do it. 8 PA per day and there is a chance to get it. Make 7s those buffs and skills that boost the PSY/INT and put 200s int and psy in your weapon and in your armor to make it easier for you and it will tremendously boost the JUDGEMENT damage. As I have said "it is not impossible"