+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Re: Power Arena Season 3

So I understand the logic behind this change, people who afk cant earn those 4 points right?

Well neither can my full vit defender who is not afk and is on the lookout to stop people from farming the spawn. Cant even kill a mob because my main weapons are a dagger and an axe. (Not a mace which is required for fixation) So much for "veteran" experts that know whats fair.

So yeah thanks again the corruption bleeds on in this game not that I am going to have much of a chance to complete my PA badge anyhow with my schedule but yeah its nice to see that some things never change.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I can understand u point, but i think they changed it for afk player and exp pounch abuse(well it was pwi fault given sh1t)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    So I understand the logic behind this change, people who afk cant earn those 4 points right?

Well neither can my full vit defender who is not afk and is on the lookout to stop people from farming the spawn. Cant even kill a mob because my main weapons are a dagger and an axe. (Not a mace which is required for fixation) So much for "veteran" experts that know whats fair.

So yeah thanks again the corruption bleeds on in this game not that I am going to have much of a chance to complete my PA badge anyhow with my schedule but yeah its nice to see that some things never change.
    It's the exact same issue with priests. Even with upgrade weapon, their attack speed is way too slow to kill mobs and compete with other players that can kill faster. There's also too little mobs for the amount of players that go power arena.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    It's the exact same issue with priests. Even with upgrade weapon, their attack speed is way too slow to kill mobs and compete with other players that can kill faster. There's also too little mobs for the amount of players that go power arena.
    I agree with you both, the PA changes were only made with DPS classes in mind, not with support/vit characters, this is the wrong way of looking at it because only a certain part of the players can now play PA properly (just like before).

One of the ways to change this would be to develop an assist system in which, when support characters party with DPS characters and help the DPS, they gain points based on their ''assists''.

This would 1: force people to party up and help eachother and 2. give everyone a more or less equal chance for points.
    Last edited by shannon11; 09-12-2018 at 04:48 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Clear solution that's in your hands:

Defender: Change your defender from vit to strength and get a club to use fixation ?

Yousei: U got low hp anyway (99% of your guild is on the same page), so you could just change to psy and kill mobs ?
    Last edited by Zennon; 09-12-2018 at 04:29 AM.

An other **** added ! How to get extra point if i play priest most of time ? Make priest a killer before this !!! I do nice job on PA for mi team every time and never got extra and i m not the only one priest who stay here only to heal , vacuum debuff etc . you are really retards .

Quote Originally Posted by Zennon View Post

Defender: Change your defender from vit to strength and get a club to use fixation ?

Yousei: U got low hp anyway (99% of your guild is on the same page), so you could just change to psy and kill mobs ?
    Yes that's a great solution, because the way PA works, let's all focus on damage only because f*ck game variety and f*k supports right?

Are you ill in your head?
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Do you not understand what I wrote in my post? For your information, my priest IS full psy. The issue here at hand is not about whether you got damage or not for priests, it's the slow attack speed. The activation time for lvl 6 Judgement (aoe skill) is 3 seconds. How are they expected to compete with other players that kill faster than they do? There are also not enough mobs for everyone trying to gain those 10 points.

Yes we need to change this for priests like koban =D
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Ill agree with you when you give me an upgrade mace. And then give an upgrade staff to Yousei and every other priest in the game. Oh wait I also have a priest wheres my upg staff?

Not as simple of a solution as you think.

At the end of the day all of these changes were made in bad faith, whoever this "veteran" is he/she/it is a retard. If these talks were done on a public forum we would never let stupid ideas get through into production but nop.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast