+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Idk if you either don't understand the system or if I don't understand your english, either way to make things clear:

1. You can't choose the side you end up on nor can you switch by relogging so you're stuck to the side you get in on
    2. There are a total of 8 power arenas every day of which you can enter a maximum of 3 if you lose all 3 or lose 2 and win the last one.
    3. Whenever your side loses you gain 4 torn cert fragments, meaning if you lose 3x you get 3x4 = 12 torn fragments
    4. Whenever your side wins you gain 8 torn fragments that is unless you reach a total of 10 points of combined monster + player kill points. This will grant you 12 torn certs

The main reason for this is that the people who worked on ''improving'' the power arena are playing DPS and not support chars. I agree it's ****ed up and they need to change this system, I have already given my input about it to fix the current issue.

You could simply change the way you make points and make everyone in your party, who is near you gain points as well at a 50% rate of what you make.

As an example, let's say you party a priest with a templar and the templar kills 2 people, the priest will get 1 point but only if the priest is near the target and if the priest hits the target thus making it impossible to party & follow or party & afk

This has 2 main advantages:

1. People will be forced to party up and thus play together, this improves teamplay and forces players to be a little more strategic instead of braindead wacking
    2. No matter the class you play, if you can party up with a class that kills stuff (dps) you can make points, no matter you gear, lvl, build or class you play.
    3. Whenever your side loses you gain 4 torn cert fragments, meaning if you lose 3x you get 3x4 = 12 torn fragments

I will correct this Idiot because he is always giving false information.

The 1st PA you attend if your side loses and did not make 10 pts. you will receive nothing but 4 torn to those have 10 pts.
    The 2nd PA you attend if your side loses again and did not make 10 pts still no torn to receive. But 4 torn to those have 10 pts and did not get torn in previous PA. Bear in mind that to those who got 4 torn in Previous PA even you got of 10 pts, you won't receive anything in 2nd PA.
    Because in 3rd PA win or lose in score (3rd lose consider a win), with and without 10 pts you will receve 8 torn unless if you did not get torn in 1st and 2nd PA and you got 10 pts in 3rd PA you will receive 12 torn. No one can get more than 12 torn per day.
    Again this will not applicable to those alts in same account because whatever you do max of only 8 torn per day you can get. Only the highest level character in same account has the privileged to get the max of 12 torn per day.

And no way you can get 3 x 4 torn in PA as mentioned by the Idiot! Because in last PA you attend with 10 points or not you will receive 8 torn.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-08-2018 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    If devs are making everything party oriented why not make PA party oriented to?
    Like everyone in the same party get the same amount of kills prices oriented but only the one that actually did the kills gets the highest kills in PA ranking.
    I agree with you. It makes the PA more tactical.

Playing SOLO gives you a disadvantage if you encounter a solid party. Playing self-party (using main + alts) still gives you a disadvantage if you encounter a solid and active party since your passive alts will be demolished quickly.

Now lets combined it with dayday's solution to reduce the defense of mobs but increase the HP so it can be killed by any class. WHOA! We have a brand new PA more INTERESTING than the existing one.

We can collaborate here to achieve a more appropriate solution.

And NO dayday, I'm not shannon's alt. Did I ever call you a "retard" or an "idiot"? Because I know you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post

Playing SOLO gives you a disadvantage if you encounter a solid party. Playing self-party (using main + alts) still gives you a disadvantage if you encounter a solid and active party since your passive alts will be demolished quickly.

Now lets combined it with dayday's solution to reduce the defense of mobs but increase the HP so it can be killed by any class. WHOA! We have a brand new PA more INTERESTING than the existing one.

And NO dayday, I'm not shannon's alt. Did I ever call you a "retard" or an "idiot"? Because I know you are not.
    Sorry bro I'm not referring to you, I know that you are not Shannon nor Sunnyangel and sniper. You are way better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Sorry bro I'm not referring to you, I know that you are not Shannon nor Sunnyangel and sniper. You are way better than him.
    I'm not better than both of them. Sunny and Shannon have tremendous knowledge and passion to this game. If I have an urgent question I never hesitate to ask shannon for I know I can get a legit answer (that's when he still owns Arctic). The way you play at ISEN, I'm sure you are great too.

If we respect each other here we can have a better community and maybe, just maybe, GM puts more attention to forums and speed things up a little bit.

+1 to this or else i never play support anymore.

i'm sick too on people who use their naked alt to feed their priest, cus when i kill these alts, they shout, fk off.. something called reis mad cus i killed his alts annd he cant feed his priest lol

The 1st PA you attend if your side loses and did not make 10 pts. you will receive nothing but 4 torn to those have 10 pts.
    The 2nd PA you attend if your side loses again and did not make 10 pts still no torn to receive. But 4 torn to those have 10 pts and did not get torn in previous PA. Bear in mind that to those who got 4 torn in Previous PA even you got of 10 pts, you won't receive anything in 2nd PA.
    Because in 3rd PA win or lose in score (3rd lose consider a win), with and without 10 pts you will receve 8 torn unless if you did not get torn in 1st and 2nd PA and you got 10 pts in 3rd PA you will receive 12 torn. No one can get more than 12 torn per day.
    Again this will not applicable to those alts in same account because whatever you do max of only 8 torn per day you can get. Only the highest level character in same account has the privileged to get the max of 12 torn per day.

And no way you can get 3 x 4 torn in PA as mentioned by the Idiot! Because in last PA you attend with 10 points or not you will receive 8 torn.
    Your explanation probably doesn't make it more ''clear'' for most people who are not familliar with the system. The point is you have to attend a max of 3 PA's a day and get 10 points in those and you'll obtain 12 certs in total. Your explanation is correct but it's trivial and doesn't really help anything because you still have to get the 10p and still have to attend a max of 3 Pas, no matter how you devide the certs obtained inbetween.

If I would go into detail with every suggestion I make or explanation I give, people who are not familliar with this game, will lose me half way. Thus I oftenly choose for the more direct and easy approach.

You can hate on me as much as you want (I actually enjoy it because it makes you look stupid lmao). You still have a lot to learn about this game as well as about how to explain things to people.

Seems like I'm always a step ahead of you (which isn't really hard lmao). Maybe it's time for you to discuss some amongst your fellow r3tards before you join the big booois

I'm not better than both of them. Sunny and Shannon have tremendous knowledge and passion to this game. If I have an urgent question I never hesitate to ask shannon for I know I can get a legit answer (that's when he still owns Arctic). The way you play at ISEN, I'm sure you are great too.

If we respect each other here we can have a better community and maybe, just maybe, GM puts more attention to forums and speed things up a little bit.
    '''Respect'' that's a virtue that's earned. Considering the amount of retards and toxic idiots in this game and on this forum, for me, nobody deserves respect unless he/she proves to me otherwise.
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-09-2018 at 05:04 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

This person you are calling an "Idiot" is far from it. He hads been a wealth of information to myself and many others for many years. And yea, you might not always agree with him but that doesn't always make him wrong. I've been playing this game since day 1 of ob and there's still a sh1t ton of crap that I either don't know, can't be bothered to learn (due to timing or pure laziness) or just straight out forget because I have a goldfish brain. But without fail, if I need to know something, I can go to shannon11, or Sunny or even PJ and they are ALWAYS there to point me in the right direction, and they have never been wrong yet with anything they have ever told me, advised me or alike. And the amount of time and dedication these guys have put into trying to get this game to work better is a lot better than most of us do here.

Yea, shannon11 might come off rude and arrogant to people he doesn't like BUT he knows his sh1t and that's a fact.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    This person you are calling an "Idiot" is far from it. He hads been a wealth of information to myself and many others for many years. And yea, you might not always agree with him but that doesn't always make him wrong. I've been playing this game since day 1 of ob and there's still a sh1t ton of crap that I either don't know, can't be bothered to learn (due to timing or pure laziness) or just straight out forget because I have a goldfish brain. But without fail, if I need to know something, I can go to shannon11, or Sunny or even PJ and they are ALWAYS there to point me in the right direction, and they have never been wrong yet with anything they have ever told me, advised me or alike. And the amount of time and dedication these guys have put into trying to get this game to work better is a lot better than most of us do here.

Yea, shannon11 might come off rude and arrogant to people he doesn't like BUT he knows his sh1t and that's a fact.
    Thank you Karr, warms my heart!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

The Game hasn't been good since they took away DFFS from dekans
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired