+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Maybe you should understand when I say a lot of ways to do it. 8 PA per day and the only race that make it harder for you to do it are those PREDATOR dhan. Try to enter another time in PA maybe 3rd, 4th, 5th PA, when you think those OP predator dhan are already done in PA. That's why I always emphasize I don't believe in 0% chance of PRIEST to be TOP 1 in PA, as I HAVE SAID THERE ARE LOT OF WAYS TO DO IT.
    Dhans are not the only competition in regards to getting the mobs, there are a billion rangers/ scouts, rumirs and noirs all with their faster att speeds and aoes.

If you still think a priest can rank top spot in PA on Jainus then come and try it and prove us all wrong. Top players here have told you countless times that it cant be done and you still fail to believe it, so do come and try it for yourself.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

you dont have to screenshout all ppl inside ,just take a look to winers points and what time left for finish and u realise there are few ppl to kill .if u play whit out mental buff there ppl are weak or the other side has no dps . i can name this a lucky PA not a regular PA. On janus most of the times PA finish before time out .

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    yeah those mobs are also 1 crit by my pred, and a dozeen other preds that will use sprint and hide+mortal rising on when gates open and devour all 2pts in like 1 shot, or you if your priest not too OP ofc :P

regarding reapmaster, its true geetting 10 points arent impossible, but you need ranger right? and probably luck. You are not competing with your gears there, but with dozen chars that can 1 shot those mobs too, and prolly 1 shot you too xD
    dont thin i never play priest, i have priest +50, Transcend title, whilst not using best gear, but i know how to play it, and i just can vaccum and tank for 5 - 10 secs before got gangbanged , especially first pa lol.

getting top 1 in jainus using priest ? ImagineDragon, lol
    I'm not gonna bother with this discusstion anymore since those isen tards can't comprehend it has nothing to do with being skilled or well geared, you simply can't outkill the zerg of other DPS in Jainus that take your mobs. Just wanted to say that I lolled at your ''ImagineDragon'' coz well, screenshot etc lmao.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dhans are not the only competition in regards to getting the mobs, there are a billion rangers/ scouts, rumirs and noirs all with their faster att speeds and aoes.

If you still think a priest can rank top spot in PA on Jainus then come and try it and prove us all wrong. Top players here have told you countless times that it cant be done and you still fail to believe it, so do come and try it for yourself.
    Priest can kill faster than scout and ranger in Mobs 2pt, they have no normal damage but crit only unlike priest can kill those mobs in a single blow. Maybe you better study the characteristics of mobs 1pt, mobs 2 pt. mobs 100 pt and the boss for you to understand because not all race have fixed damage in PA. A lot of PPL can't comprehend when I say "Lot of ways to do it" try to bend a little bit your thinking, Of course you can't complete with high DPS race, but you can compete in another time in PA when those high DPS race are done in PA. I did not say that it is easy to get TOP 1 for priest, it is really hard but there is chance to do it in PA.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-06-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Priest can kill faster than scout and ranger in Mobs 2pt, they have no normal damage but crit only unlike priest can kill those mobs in a single blow. Maybe you better study the characteristics of mobs 1pt, mobs 2 pt. mobs 100 pt and the boss for you to understand because not all race have fixed damage in PA. A lot of PPL can't comprehend when I say "Lot of ways to do it" try to bend a little bit your thinking, Of course you can't complete with high DPS race, but you can compete in another time in PA when those high DPS race are done in PA. I did not say that it is easy to get TOP 1 for priest, it is really hard but there is chance to do it in PA.
    Nice joke, you don't know **** about jainus. You can get roughly 50% crit chance (16 wep + 5 base + 10 guarder +18 wep stone) on scouts/rangers (solo without upg rings or crit aura), which basically means you'll 2-4 hit mobs (with 500 AS interval that's 2 seconds) before priest even reaches them.

Then you have dhans who can reach 90-100% crit chance and 1 hit mobs with AOE.

I don't even want to start about rumirs and how much magic attack they can get to kill mobs with ranged attacks before priest reaches them

Sure you're correct that those classes only ''kill mobs with crits since mobs are immune to melee/ranged damage'' and thus can only be killed by magic damage or critical strikes that are based upon the percentage of a certain stat (Invoke, Fatal, DB etc.) but that doesn't mean **** if they reach so much critrate they kill the monsters before priest even gets there.

So instead of telling Aurora to ''bend her thinking'' I'll tell you to bend over coz that's all you're gonna get lmfao.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    You are just noob trying to pretend you know everything. Check this screenshot of mine to prove your stupidity in this game. This PA happened 2 days ago.

This shannon sounds like a sunnyangel clone LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nycgamer242424 View Post
    This shannon sounds like a sunnyangel clone LOL
    ive been exposed! shannon is my alt you got me time to update my post count to reflect this.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Nice joke, you don't know **** about jainus. You can get roughly 50% crit chance (16 wep + 5 base + 10 guarder +18 wep stone) on scouts/rangers (solo without upg rings or crit aura), which basically means you'll 2-4 hit mobs (with 500 AS interval that's 2 seconds) before priest even reaches them.

Then you have dhans who can reach 90-100% crit chance and 1 hit mobs with AOE.

I don't even want to start about rumirs and how much magic attack they can get to kill mobs with ranged attacks before priest reaches them

Sure you're correct that those classes only ''kill mobs with crits since mobs are immune to melee/ranged damage'' and thus can only be killed by magic damage or critical strikes that are based upon the percentage of a certain stat (Invoke, Fatal, DB etc.) but that doesn't mean **** if they reach so much critrate they kill the monsters before priest even gets there.

So instead of telling Aurora to ''bend her thinking'' I'll tell you to bend over coz that's all you're gonna get lmfao.
    There is nothing new about the stones you mentioned and other things in Jainus, I got trans opa guarder too, the only difference is just the populations and upgraded gears between the two servers. is PA in jainus and Isen not the same? Don't tell me the PA in your server is differ in our server. Those crit rate and damage of scout and other classes except for dhan and Rumir is still not enough to surpass the damage of Priest in mobs 2pt. I have predator dhan too those mobs pt2 are just 1 hit in crit damage and easy to get Rank 1, and I got Rumir too that has tremendous damage in any mobs and manage to get TOP 1 too, I have scout, priest, defender, ranger and guardian too. I have basis to all my comments. The scout can kill 3 hits in crit damage those mobs 2pT while there is no guarantee of the 3 consecutive crits even you have high crit rates. That's why I said Priest can kill those mobs in a single blow without relying in crits. Your words are just completely no basis at all and pure imagination only.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-07-2018 at 12:15 AM.

This conversation is getting unhealthy and POINTLESS.

FALSE EQUIVALENCE
    If A = {x,y}, and B = {x,z}, then A = B (since they both contain x)

JAINUS and ISEN are far from EQUAL even though we play with the same characters, maps, PA, etc...

dayday's statement "Priest can easily get 10 points or dominate or TOP 1 in PA". This statement is ONLY correct for ISEN

aurora's statement "Priest had a hard time getting 10 points in PA". This statement is also true ONLY for JAINUS

dayday if you want to shut up aurora,shannon,etc.. play JAINUS and show them a video or any evidence that a priest in JAINUS can easily get 10 points or TOP the PA. That will make your statement a universal truth for rohan and not only for ISEN. Until then, your statement is only true for ISEN only.

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    This conversation is getting unhealthy and POINTLESS.

FALSE EQUIVALENCE
    If A = {x,y}, and B = {x,z}, then A = B (since they both contain x)

JAINUS and ISEN are far from EQUAL even though we play with the same characters, maps, PA, etc...

dayday's statement "Priest can easily get 10 points or dominate or TOP 1 in PA". This statement is ONLY correct for ISEN

aurora's statement "Priest had a hard time getting 10 points in PA". This statement is also true ONLY for JAINUS

dayday if you want to shut up aurora,shannon,etc.. play JAINUS and show them a video or any evidence that a priest in JAINUS can easily get 10 points or TOP the PA. That will make your statement a universal truth for rohan and not only for ISEN. Until then, your statement is only true for ISEN only.
    LOL you should check and review the previous post. Yes I said it was easy get 10 pts by Priest but I never said It was easy to dominate or easy to get TOP 1. What I said it is not impossible to get TOP 1 and there is a chance to do it even it is hard but no way of 0% chance. And the equation you have shown has no relation in the differences between the two servers. This is the right equation A=x+y+z; B=x therefore A is not equal to B, the only differences is y+z that represents number of population and upgraded gears while x represents the PA, race, mobs, dungeons etc.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-07-2018 at 05:03 AM.