+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    This clearly not jainus, maybe its possible for +32 priest to be top 1 there in Isen, but never saw +50 priest top 1 in jainus

lol , ImagineDragon
    YES this is ISEN SERVER, but bear in mind that I killed multiple mobs (2pt) in just 2 hits of judgement, maybe in jainus with upgraded gears will kill in a single blow. Priest is more of capable of killing those mobs in the mids easily than any almost race because of magic damage. Those mobs are high in physical pdef with low magic def that's why only the race with magic attack and crit base damage can kill fast those 2pt mobs. And almost of the race are low in magic def and they focus in physical def even in forging armor and shield. Never underestimate the damage of priest in PA especially if you gear it properly. Like I said it is not impossible to get RANK 1 in PA, when you say IMPOSSIBLE it is 0% to attain it. There are lot of ways if you are really serious to do it. 8 PA per day and there is a chance to get it. Make 7s those buffs and skills that boost the PSY/INT and put 200s int and psy in your weapon and in your armor to make it easier for you and it will tremendously boost the JUDGEMENT damage. As I have said "it is not impossible"

I regularly PA a friend's priest and while I usually do the ol' kill oneshot alts thing, I was actually pleasantly surprised earlier today. With just a ranger following the priest to get ahead of everyone and using heaven's dawn once the PA gates open, I was able to get an easy 16 points on the 2pt mobs. Those mobs are much, much easier. Those 2pt mobs were oneshot with judgement (whereas the 1pt one took at least 3) and the priest I was using wasn't even OP in any way - LoV title, mediocre 1.0 weap, crappy onyx set, no IM, only group alm 7'd. This was also during the 2nd PA, first batch (7:30 am).

Not saying that PA is easy in any way for a priest, but just wanted to give my 2 cents.

In my personal opinion though, getting 10 points with a defender is way, waaaay harder.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    YES this is ISEN SERVER, but bear in mind that I killed multiple mobs (2pt) in just 2 hits of judgement, maybe in jainus with upgraded gears will kill in a single blow. Priest is more of capable of killing those mobs in the mids easily than any almost race because of magic damage. Those mobs are high in physical pdef with low magic def that's why only the race with magic attack and crit base damage can kill fast those 2pt mobs. And almost of the race are low in magic def and they focus in physical def even in forging armor and shield. Never underestimate the damage of priest in PA especially if you gear it properly. Like I said it is not impossible to get RANK 1 in PA, when you say IMPOSSIBLE it is 0% to attain it. There are lot of ways if you are really serious to do it. 8 PA per day and there is a chance to get it. Make 7s those buffs and skills that boost the PSY/INT and put 200s int and psy in your weapon and in your armor to make it easier for you and it will tremendously boost the JUDGEMENT damage. As I have said "it is not impossible"
    There is just no "maybe" in Jainus. YES, a priest can get to the mid and kill the 2 point mobs (as seen in my SS) BUT mobs are killed so FAST by other players that you will only ever get to kill a small handful and this IS A FACT. And you CAN NOT kill other playing players to gain extra points (because things work different here and most players just cant be killed by a priest like in the old days of Rohan) and unless you log/ kill other naked chars (which is almost dam impossible given that they get killed first by other players that camp SZs) then you have little to no hope of getting player kills.
    It doesnt come down to pro gear or skills or anything. My priest is lvl 150 +49, my Judgment is lvl 7, ALL of my buffs are lvl 7 cept heavens dawn (need to be +50 for that to be lvl 7), I have 4 +18 Eudromes (Int/Psy/Vit) all of my costume parts have psy and and all stat patterns and I have on Int onyx darkness armor parts, my talis are all + 7 cept my ele tali cuz I only just starting working on that and I have an upgraded wep. (Yes, Im not currently upto date gear wise or title wise (At Star of Victory because not +50 yet) because Ive only just returned after a year and a bit break from the game BUT in saying that, I'm not THAT far behind the current players, in fact, a lot still use the gears I use). And this is NOT abt the damage we can do because out of PA my judgment does up to and can exceed 1 mill + on mobs when I use my psy staff, I could do the same in PA IF I was to use my staff, but I choose to use my mace/ shield because it is PA, I dont want to be fking around switching weps. BUT in saying that, even IF I was to use my staff, I still wouldn't be able to get enough kill points to win or even come close. And Im sorry to say, unless you play on our server, you really have no idea just how different things are.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Clearly, your not on our server. Its worlds apart and totally different. The only way for a priest to get top spot would be to kill alts, not by mob kills alone. And then thats dam near impossible because everything else will kill them first.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    There is just no "maybe" in Jainus. YES, a priest can get to the mid and kill the 2 point mobs (as seen in my SS) BUT mobs are killed so FAST by other players that you will only ever get to kill a small handful and this IS A FACT. And you CAN NOT kill other playing players to gain extra points (because things work different here and most players just cant be killed by a priest like in the old days of Rohan) and unless you log/ kill other naked chars (which is almost dam impossible given that they get killed first by other players that camp SZs) then you have little to no hope of getting player kills.
    It doesnt come down to pro gear or skills or anything. My priest is lvl 150 +49, my Judgment is lvl 7, ALL of my buffs are lvl 7 cept heavens dawn (need to be +50 for that to be lvl 7), I have 4 +18 Eudromes (Int/Psy/Vit) all of my costume parts have psy and and all stat patterns and I have on Int onyx darkness armor parts, my talis are all + 7 cept my ele tali cuz I only just starting working on that and I have an upgraded wep. (Yes, Im not currently upto date gear wise or title wise (At Star of Victory because not +50 yet) because Ive only just returned after a year and a bit break from the game BUT in saying that, I'm not THAT far behind the current players, in fact, a lot still use the gears I use). And this is NOT abt the damage we can do because out of PA my judgment does up to and can exceed 1 mill + on mobs when I use my psy staff, I could do the same in PA IF I was to use my staff, but I choose to use my mace/ shield because it is PA, I dont want to be fking around switching weps. BUT in saying that, even IF I was to use my staff, I still wouldn't be able to get enough kill points to win or even come close. And Im sorry to say, unless you play on our server, you really have no idea just how different things are.
    Your judgement damage is too low for 65k as I've seen in your SS considering you are in janius server. As I have said even in janius is still not impossible there are so many ways to do it, kudos to REAPMASTER he found a way to do it easier to get more than 10 pts much easier, he used ranger to do it and according to him those mobs are single hit with judgement skill. And take note he is not OP IN any way. Imagine if he got the best gear and title maybe he will find a way to get RANK 1.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Your judgement damage is too low for 65k as I've seen in your SS considering you are in janius server. As I have said even in janius is still not impossible there are so many ways to do it, kudos to REAPMASTER he found a way to do it easier to get more than 10 pts much easier, he used ranger to do it and according to him those mobs are single hit with judgement skill. And take note he is not OP IN any way. Imagine if he got the best gear and title maybe he will find a way to get RANK 1.
    I was just giving some observations playing a friend's noob priest. Sadly, for most killing oneshot alts is the only way to go.

While there are some fairly OP priests here, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY a priest can rank 1st in Jainus in the same way you have it in Isen. lol.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I regularly PA a friend's priest and while I usually do the ol' kill oneshot alts thing, I was actually pleasantly surprised earlier today. With just a ranger following the priest to get ahead of everyone and using heaven's dawn once the PA gates open, I was able to get an easy 16 points on the 2pt mobs. Those mobs are much, much easier. Those 2pt mobs were oneshot with judgement (whereas the 1pt one took at least 3) and the priest I was using wasn't even OP in any way - LoV title, mediocre 1.0 weap, crappy onyx set, no IM, only group alm 7'd. This was also during the 2nd PA, first batch (7:30 am).

Not saying that PA is easy in any way for a priest, but just wanted to give my 2 cents.

In my personal opinion though, getting 10 points with a defender is way, waaaay harder.
    Nice bro you find a way to do it. I have vit defender too it is hard but it is doable to get 10 pts, no chance to get even in RANK 10. I used melee weapon, str pendant accessories and make those skill 7s the EMPOWER, BLUNT MASTERY and FIXATION for PA purposes only because I don't wanna left behind in PA badge. You can gain only points in 1pt mobs and they will respawn in 600 secs time remaining. The harder things in jainus lot of PPL will try to steal your mobs that's why I suggest use gears and 7S skill that boost melee attack "IF POSSIBLE" for the purpose of killing the mobs 1pt for a shorter period of time otherwise you will be ****ed by the PPL around you.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-05-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I was just giving some observations playing a friend's noob priest. Sadly, for most killing oneshot alts is the only way to go.

While there are some fairly OP priests here, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY a priest can rank 1st in Jainus in the same way you have it in Isen. lol.
    Maybe almost of the priests there in jainus are focused as support only and didn't bother to gear as a hitter. The only difference of ISEN and JAINUS is population and upgraded gears. PRIEST in isen server is able to do it without upgraded gears, I think Priest in jainus will able to do it too with upgraded gears.

Yes, my dmg there is pretty low but as said, I still do more outa pa and with a staff on. And I got 14 points, single hitting mobs w/o a ranger but that still doesnt take away from the fact that you cant get rank one on Janius regardless of gear.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

yeah those mobs are also 1 crit by my pred, and a dozeen other preds that will use sprint and hide+mortal rising on when gates open and devour all 2pts in like 1 shot, or you if your priest not too OP ofc :P

regarding reapmaster, its true geetting 10 points arent impossible, but you need ranger right? and probably luck. You are not competing with your gears there, but with dozen chars that can 1 shot those mobs too, and prolly 1 shot you too xD
    dont thin i never play priest, i have priest +50, Transcend title, whilst not using best gear, but i know how to play it, and i just can vaccum and tank for 5 - 10 secs before got gangbanged , especially first pa lol.

getting top 1 in jainus using priest ? ImagineDragon, lol

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    yeah those mobs are also 1 crit by my pred, and a dozeen other preds that will use sprint and hide+mortal rising on when gates open and devour all 2pts in like 1 shot, or you if your priest not too OP ofc :P

regarding reapmaster, its true geetting 10 points arent impossible, but you need ranger right? and probably luck. You are not competing with your gears there, but with dozen chars that can 1 shot those mobs too, and prolly 1 shot you too xD
    dont thin i never play priest, i have priest +50, Transcend title, whilst not using best gear, but i know how to play it, and i just can vaccum and tank for 5 - 10 secs before got gangbanged , especially first pa lol.

getting top 1 in jainus using priest ? ImagineDragon, lol
    Maybe you should understand when I say a lot of ways to do it. 8 PA per day and the only race that make it harder for you to do it are those PREDATOR dhan. Try to enter another time in PA maybe 3rd, 4th, 5th PA, when you think those OP predator dhan are already done in PA. That's why I always emphasize I don't believe in 0% chance of PRIEST to be TOP 1 in PA, as I HAVE SAID THERE ARE LOT OF WAYS TO DO IT.