+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    judgement skill is just 3 secs CD, best skill to kill multiple mobs around you and focus on the middle mobs. I don't know what skill do you use, you can use Heavensdawn ulti skill too while hitting the mobs with judgement skill. Sorry it seems that your char is just noob.
    Its got nothing to do with anyone being "noob" the fact of the matter is our PA gets so full with op chars that rape mobs before priests can even get to them. The amount of rangers and scouts alone take a good deal of them. The ONLY successful way to get kills is at the last PA where most of the people have alrdy been and gone to pa, leaving a bunch of stragglers.

This was at last PA for the night (or day, depending on where you are) and I could only get this because it wasn't jam-packed like the other PAs.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    dayday is just a r3tard, let him be lol. GM's know priest/vit def is fked in PA, let's wait and hope they fix it
    This is another screenshot to satisfy your stupidity.

Last edited by m31416; 10-05-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its got nothing to do with anyone being "noob" the fact of the matter is our PA gets so full with op chars that rape mobs before priests can even get to them. The amount of rangers and scouts alone take a good deal of them. The ONLY successful way to get kills is at the last PA where most of the people have alrdy been and gone to pa, leaving a bunch of stragglers.

This was at last PA for the night (or day, depending on where you are) and I could only get this because it wasn't jam-packed like the other PAs.

Like I said it is possible and doable to get TOP 1 it is hard but still is not impossible

Like I said it is possible and doable to get TOP 1 it is hard but still is not impossible
    Clearly, your not on our server. Its worlds apart and totally different. The only way for a priest to get top spot would be to kill alts, not by mob kills alone. And then thats dam near impossible because everything else will kill them first.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 10-05-2018 at 10:06 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

What you’re saying here is only plausible for the ISEN server and not for JAINUS.
    I’m not saying that achieving those 10 points is impossible to do, but if you read Abella’s earlier post and the ones from several others- you’ll comprehend why it is out of the question for priests to get top 1 here.
    Unless you go to the last round of PA that has significantly less people but there’s still usually a few dps distributed on each side. These same dps have no mercy when it comes to the mobs since it’s literally “every man/woman for himself/herself”.
    And not to mention the fact that Jainus is different from Isen due to upgrade weapons. No matter how much psy you have, a priest simply can’t kill players who wield these weapons.
    So the only other option is to bring alts and kill fast enough before people on your team kill steal.
    All this is just not enough for priests to get rank 1 in PA.

Look at those points L U L and then look at how few ppl are actually there.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Day you have to be really retard if at this time u dont know ppl on janus has upgrade weapons 110/120% hp 60/70 dd. on janus whit u re weapon you have no chance lol , just shut up ! everything its diferent

judgement skill is just 3 secs CD, best skill to kill multiple mobs around you and focus on the middle mobs. I don't know what skill do you use, you can use Heavensdawn ulti skill too while hitting the mobs with judgement skill. Sorry it seems that your char is just noob.
    You are just noob trying to pretend you know everything. Check this screenshot of mine to prove your stupidity in this game. This PA happened 2 days ago.

your server? let me guess, ISEN?

bye!
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

This is another screenshot to satisfy your stupidity.

This clearly not jainus, maybe its possible for +32 priest to be top 1 there in Isen, but never saw +50 priest top 1 in jainus

lol , ImagineDragon
    Last edited by AchanClub; 10-05-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Look at those points L U L and then look at how few ppl are actually there.
    How can you screenshot all the PPL inside the PA? Of course only the images that fits in your screen will be captured! lolz
    Last edited by m31416; 10-05-2018 at 07:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast