+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    I said it a long long long long ass time ago, dhans were on the verge of being the most overpowered class in the game. I even told people back then if you wanted to have a successful pvp guild just recruit as many dhans as possible because their toolkit is superior to all other classes (unless you like big numbers back then which dhans didnt have).

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I said it a long long long long ass time ago, dhans were on the verge of being the most overpowered class in the game. I even told people back then if you wanted to have a successful pvp guild just recruit as many dhans as possible because their toolkit is superior to all other classes (unless you like big numbers back then which dhans didnt have).
    Templars (had) a far better allround kit than dhans, it's only after they nerfed temps blunt mastery formula and their debuff and boosted dhans agi to crit conversion that they became totally broken.

In the past you'd have a STR dhan which had basically 1 shot to kill their target if you failed your DPP/PP combo you'd be useless for 10 seconds or more and you'd get wacked by a templar. It's no different from vit dekans which could DFFS/FFS combo and try to 1 shot someone, if they failed they were dead.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Nah see thats where the experience differs between me and you, ask any of the OG pvpers what they would rather have: a templar zerg or a dhan zerg and the answer is always dhans.

Dhans are the quintessential pvp conrtrol class, ive won pvps on the backs of having 6 or 7 dhans just splitting entire core parties up around ruler room. I realize that the meta has changed now and nobody bothers with this stuff but I stand by my point made earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Nah see thats where the experience differs between me and you, ask any of the OG pvpers what they would rather have: a templar zerg or a dhan zerg and the answer is always dhans.

Dhans are the quintessential pvp conrtrol class, ive won pvps on the backs of having 6 or 7 dhans just splitting entire core parties up around ruler room. I realize that the meta has changed now and nobody bothers with this stuff but I stand by my point made earlier.
    Multiple temps literally have permanent detect up to spot dhans in hide, the only thing you had to do as temp was debuff all their buffs and root em after which you could dps them to sh1t with your 2 minutes of reflect lmao.

I have played templar at max gear and if dhans didnt kill you before you could respond, they were dead. Even if they were in hide and detect was on cooldown you could simply pop mana shield (which gave extra dd back then) and just tank DPP + PP after which you debuffed them and wacked them.

If a bunch of dhans beat a bunch of temps back then, it just means those temp players were absolute r3tards lol, it required zero skill to play templar, all you had to do was pop reflect, debuff and aa everything down.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Multiple temps literally have permanent detect up to spot dhans in hide, the only thing you had to do as temp was debuff all their buffs and root em after which you could dps them to sh1t with your 2 minutes of reflect lmao.

I have played templar at max gear and if dhans didnt kill you before you could respond, they were dead. Even if they were in hide and detect was on cooldown you could simply pop mana shield (which gave extra dd back then) and just tank DPP + PP after which you debuffed them and wacked them.

If a bunch of dhans beat a bunch of temps back then, it just means those temp players were absolute r3tards lol, it required zero skill to play templar, all you had to do was pop reflect, debuff and aa everything down.
    Like I said this is where your experience and mine differ, if you are spending time killing dhans then you are losing the pvp from an objective standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Djludde3 View Post
    Damm this is ****d i get 8 torn certi every pa how the hell i never get that uniform whith my priest.
    I even struggle whith time to go pa and now this. wtf will i do i quit this retard game nothing is fair.
    I don't know what build your priest is. Is it pure Psy or Vit? If pure Psy, it will be easier to get 10 points in PA based on my experience. Even you use only the chimera weapon with DD, HP Abs, HP or Mobility, Int 100/200, Psy 100/200 stones inserted in 5 sockets. Just use only the JUDGEMENT skill to kill the mobs, and prioritize to kill the mobs in the middle because it is easier than in the mobs near the base. Vit type priest is more difficult but still doable if you are serious to get 12 torn per day, make 7s those skill that boost int and psy and especially the JUDGEMENT

priest full psy , stoned set 5/80 psy ,stoned shield , upgrade weap , alm scroll and more **** on and its verry verry hard to get the 10 points because priest atack speed its tooooo sloww .
    ATM i prefer to afk because i dont want to runn like an idiot to get a ****ing 10 point 1 time at week . I think u play another rohan if u think vit priest can kill any mob at pa on janus server . i saw some players killing their alts by the other side to get some point because no way to kill 1 mob . more easy will be to the second pa (18:00) because not full 4/4 but i cant play at this time . Have fun trolling !!

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    priest full psy , stoned set 5/80 psy ,stoned shield , upgrade weap , alm scroll and more **** on and its verry verry hard to get the 10 points because priest atack speed its tooooo sloww .
    ATM i prefer to afk because i dont want to runn like an idiot to get a ****ing 10 point 1 time at week . I think u play another rohan if u think vit priest can kill any mob at pa on janus server . i saw some players killing their alts by the other side to get some point because no way to kill 1 mob . more easy will be to the second pa (18:00) because not full 4/4 but i cant play at this time . Have fun trolling !!
    dayday is just a r3tard, let him be lol. GM's know priest/vit def is fked in PA, let's wait and hope they fix it

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    judgement skill is just 3 secs CD, best skill to kill multiple mobs around you and focus on the middle mobs. I don't know what skill do you use, you can use Heavensdawn ulti skill too while hitting the mobs with judgement skill. Sorry it seems that your char is just noob.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    dayday is just a r3tard, let him be lol. GM's know priest/vit def is fked in PA, let's wait and hope they fix it
    You are just noob trying to pretend you know everything. Check this screenshot of mine to prove your stupidity in this game. This PA happened 2 days ago.

Last edited by m31416; 10-05-2018 at 09:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast