+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    so priest got ****ed and ppl still afk , so i have to afk too, because the recompense to play are the same . Ty GMS .

I mean what response did you think you were gonna get? This is what happens when you get rushed into knee jerk reactions.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

well i think ever thei solve the problems by adding a big big problem . i m so disappointed how thei after 10 years thei still have no ideea to fiind a good solution. is not the first case when thei fail .

Damm this is ****d i get 8 torn certi every pa how the hell i never get that uniform whith my priest.
    I even struggle whith time to go pa and now this. wtf will i do i quit this retard game nothing is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Djludde3 View Post
    Damm this is ****d i get 8 torn certi every pa how the hell i never get that uniform whith my priest.
    I even struggle whith time to go pa and now this. wtf will i do i quit this retard game nothing is fair.
    First of all you made a bad decision, secondly you have to play in the side that has more points (so the winning side), also to get the 12 Torn must be the 1st character on the same side, you also need to have a minimum of 10 Mk/Pk. It's not as easy as before as there were dozens of afk characters in Sz waiting for the prizes, and this is best in my view because it sends the world to play not laze afk. I also want to tell you that you have more trying to get 12 torn considering there are several rounds. The only thing I want and I hope to regulate, is the implementation of multiple rounds throughout the day offering the opportunity to play for everyone.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    First of all you made a bad decision, secondly you have to play in the side that has more points (so the winning side), also to get the 12 Torn must be the 1st character on the same side, you also need to have a minimum of 10 Mk/Pk. It's not as easy as before as there were dozens of afk characters in Sz waiting for the prizes, and this is best in my view because it sends the world to play not laze afk. I also want to tell you that you have more trying to get 12 torn considering there are several rounds. The only thing I want and I hope to regulate, is the implementation of multiple rounds throughout the day offering the opportunity to play for everyone.
    Hold up- are you implying that choosing to play/main priest is a bad decision?
    Who's going to buff you Almighty and Obligation and cure your silence/pouch then?

Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    Hold up- are you implying that choosing to play/main priest is a bad decision?
    Who's going to buff you Almighty and Obligation and cure your silence/pouch then?
    You didn't understand what I want to mention with `first of all you made a bad decision` and definitely not to the fact that he chose priests as main, to the fact that he had announced on the forum that he/she will not play anymore. There is nothing wrong with him choosing a priest as main char and him/her may be right to a certain extent, but I only introduced to him how the new system works.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

well thats so ****ed up i will play priest as my main but this fck up game whant me to play dps.

How fun will this game be only Dhans playing get real ynk go to fck youself.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Idk if you either don't understand the system or if I don't understand your english, either way to make things clear:

1. You can't choose the side you end up on nor can you switch by relogging so you're stuck to the side you get in on
    2. There are a total of 8 power arenas every day of which you can enter a maximum of 3 if you lose all 3 or lose 2 and win the last one.
    3. Whenever your side loses you gain 4 torn cert fragments, meaning if you lose 3x you get 3x4 = 12 torn fragments
    4. Whenever your side wins you gain 8 torn fragments that is unless you reach a total of 10 points of combined monster + player kill points. This will grant you 12 torn certs

well thats so ****ed up i will play priest as my main but this fck up game whant me to play dps.
    How fun will this game be only Dhans playing get real ynk go to fck youself.
    The main reason for this is that the people who worked on ''improving'' the power arena are playing DPS and not support chars. I agree it's ****ed up and they need to change this system, I have already given my input about it to fix the current issue.

You could simply change the way you make points and make everyone in your party, who is near you gain points as well at a 50% rate of what you make.

As an example, let's say you party a priest with a templar and the templar kills 2 people, the priest will get 1 point but only if the priest is near the target and if the priest hits the target thus making it impossible to party & follow or party & afk

This has 2 main advantages:

1. People will be forced to party up and thus play together, this improves teamplay and forces players to be a little more strategic instead of braindead wacking
    2. No matter the class you play, if you can party up with a class that kills stuff (dps) you can make points, no matter you gear, lvl, build or class you play.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast