+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Well Albreiker im agree with new system but patrols still need more stronger or avoid noir skill, because they using dimensional coat for kill player in resu zone, its no fair. Support/vit characters cant kill fast over dps class so u need compensate it cuz they got ****ed if cant make 10 kill

Quote Originally Posted by Tylenol4U View Post
    I Hope U dont Lie Because Is Crazy i cant kill nothing with my vit characters and by the end of Season i wont be able to reach 2 star officer u said they will Be COMPENSATED i hope i get something good no a freaking lvl 7 stone or a 7 days HK and still now i dont see boost on Exp or Drop and they said is goin to be a Boost
    +1
    You gamemasters cant undarstand one word TRUST. all these years we play here cos we TRUST rohan not going down like all private servers and we keep our gears and play Secure. That PA season YOU CHANGED THE PRIZZESS and No give INFO for that.Also you giving a FAKE info about incoming events and goods who we never see... that rly hurts ... and hurts you too but you are so blind and can`t see big picture. So what you fight vs AFK-ers in PA... go fight vs lag in servers lol that is your job also,then more people will play with no FEAR get disconected. 10 points to kill mobs or oponents... make points if you die also or that is not game??? I rly think you must start play game and join life inside cos you feel like fking gods outside and think know somthing... Stop apologise and do FAKE promise and Fake events with crapy rewards who we never get lol
    Me and alot other people sended you screens how we played 3 monts evry single day and cant get1 or 2 or 3 certificates to get champion costume and what you answer?
    We cant give you that costume cos we ruin gameplay... please you ruin rohan evry day but dont give people one cartoon to be happy.So they can spend 100$ in FAKE event and not get single +6 item and still play but you will ruin game if give them chance to feel happy... Sorry but you not work correctly for your players, you work like bada$$ who are not from Rohan planet lol

I Am With All Of U We Get Screw And They Not Doing Nothing There No More Trust And Not Doing PA For What Get Kill And No Kill Not Even A Moob And More Power To Guards They Lie Rumirs And Noir Keep Getting There And Killing On PA Safe Zone This Update Was The Worst Korea Dont Have PA Like This One Or Getting This Prices They Are Same Certificet Of Battle Not Torn Who Come Whit That Idea Is A Moron Because Only DPS Can Get Them So Players The Are Support Screw PA I Did The Same i Am Not Going To Give Points to No One And Worst Die for Nothing

To declare a dead server you must look at the following notions:
    How much population is on that server?
    What activities have been in recent times?
    What events were to benefit the players from there?
    How many players have gone because of lack leadership activity?
    What steps do you take to keep the server alive?
    How many blind promises have been made about it?
    and so on...
    I've stopped playing since I saw LACK OF ACTIVITY in game, many promises (which were just words), the trying to stop the mouths of the veterans when we began to claim our rights, now you see that many veterans have gone and want them back after you have done wrong in their name. I don't want to be dramatic and I don't care if you delete this post.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    To declare a dead server you must look at the following notions:
    How much population is on that server?
    What activities have been in recent times?
    What events were to benefit the players from there?
    How many players have gone because of lack leadership activity?
    What steps do you take to keep the server alive?
    How many blind promises have been made about it?
    and so on...
    I've stopped playing since I saw LACK OF ACTIVITY in game, many promises (which were just words), the trying to stop the mouths of the veterans when we began to claim our rights, now you see that many veterans have gone and want them back after you have done wrong in their name. I don't want to be dramatic and I don't care if you delete this post.
    You're not dramatic, you're simply an idiot who's mad because he made r3tarded choices in the past. As for most rohan players they do not listen, they do not read anything, they do not test anything and they can't comprehend even the simplest things.
    You are all a bunch of big babys, I don't see anyone but the same maybe 5 people make suggestion on this forum about how the game can be improved. Everyone else is just whining like negative b1tches with zero input.

As for rohan, it's not dieing, the population has grown in the past months (at Jainus at least), the gms are actually making changes and they respond on the forums.

If you all think this game sucks so much, why are you still here? Either stfu and quit or play and help improve this game, the current situation of the game is better than it was before and it probably will only get better.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You're not dramatic, you're simply an idiot who's mad because he made r3tarded choices in the past. As for most rohan players they do not listen, they do not read anything, they do not test anything and they can't comprehend even the simplest things.
    You are all a bunch of big babys, I don't see anyone but the same maybe 5 people make suggestion on this forum about how the game can be improved. Everyone else is just whining like negative b1tches with zero input.

As for rohan, it's not dieing, the population has grown in the past months (at Jainus at least), the gms are actually making changes and they respond on the forums.

If you all think this game sucks so much, why are you still here? Either stfu and quit or play and help improve this game, the current situation of the game is better than it was before and it probably will only get better.
    Go to your game and don't reply anymore at my posts coz your words are the same, you called Isen dead more than I did and you didn't even play there. In all these three or four years when I was struggling to get in top there, you didn't had problems with anything and you've seen yours things with your Janous so don't start telling me what and how. I played 3/4 years in Isen and I fought for improvement of this server when you've declared it dead from the beginning, ceases to be an arrogant that it doesn't make you smarter lol go at your Janous and no longer talked about Isen!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Go to your game and don't reply anymore at my posts coz your words are the same, you called Isen dead more than I did and you didn't even play there. In all these three or four years when I was struggling to get in top there, you didn't had problems with anything and you've seen yours things with your Janous so don't start telling me what and how. I played 3/4 years in Isen and I fought for improvement of this server when you've declared it dead from the beginning, ceases to be an arrogant that it doesn't make you smarter lol go at your Janous and no longer talked about Isen!
    I have said it for years and I was proven right in the end because the way ISEN was designed wasn't healthy to begin with. You didn't want to listen and don't understand WHY it went empty, even though I have explained this multiple times you keep repeating yourself here with your negative BS even tho you don't even play anymore (according to you).

Also I'm not entirely sure but I haven't seen you around when people tried to improve the game, there are very few people on this forum that actually tried to contribute in the betterment of this game such as: RBNXD, PJ, Sunnyangel, PhoenixEagle and 1 or 2 more. I do not recall you being one of them. So much for ''fighting for your server'' lmao.
    Last edited by shannon11; 09-13-2018 at 09:22 AM.

A taste of the divine

The Only I said they need to listen to the players more often no to do what they want we pay there Salary like it or not we are the ones to spend money here for what to get stuck on same place and i see they delete players Post and by LAW we have Freedom Of Speech no Matter where u are o who u are Freedom Of Speech Is When U said What U have on ur Mind or Ur Heart They Need To Listen More To Players the Play that game not to some noobs the just get hired because know something about games Listen To Us And The Game will Grow

Quote Originally Posted by Tylenol4U View Post
    The Only I said they need to listen to the players more often no to do what they want we pay there Salary like it or not we are the ones to spend money here for what to get stuck on same place and i see they delete players Post and by LAW we have Freedom Of Speech no Matter where u are o who u are Freedom Of Speech Is When U said What U have on ur Mind or Ur Heart They Need To Listen More To Players the Play that game not to some noobs the just get hired because know something about games Listen To Us And The Game will Grow
    They can do what they want, this forum is owned by the company, they work for the company. As soon as you made your account and you agreed to the TOS and thus gave up your ''freedom of speech'' card.

As for listening, they try but there are many reason why things are progressing slow or not at all.

1. USA department can suggest a change but it can only be applied by the Korean department (who have to patch it) and they don't really speak english. So you can understand the language barrier, together with the time passing from player suggestion --> USA department --> korean department --> USA department ---> applied patch. It takes a long time to change something
    2. GMs haven't been around at the forums for ages since it's a jungle here, 90% of the people commenting are mentally 10 year olds who only rage and say nothing constructive
    3. It's not that easy for GMs to poll what players want, everone says something different and almost everyone is ONLY intrested in improving that one item they own or that one class they play. It's very hard to get objective information about anything, if you even get information at all.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    They can do what they want, this forum is owned by the company, they work for the company. As soon as you made your account and you agreed to the TOS and thus gave up your ''freedom of speech'' card.

As for listening, they try but there are many reason why things are progressing slow or not at all.

1. USA department can suggest a change but it can only be applied by the Korean department (who have to patch it) and they don't really speak english. So you can understand the language barrier, together with the time passing from player suggestion --> USA department --> korean department --> USA department ---> applied patch. It takes a long time to change something
    2. GMs haven't been around at the forums for ages since it's a jungle here, 90% of the people commenting are mentally 10 year olds who only rage and say nothing constructive
    3. It's not that easy for GMs to poll what players want, everone says something different and almost everyone is ONLY intrested in improving that one item they own or that one class they play. It's very hard to get objective information about anything, if you even get information at all.
    yea Shannon11 we all know u are talk and thats it they do what they want and Freedom Of Speech no Company on USA cant take out Freedom Of Speech Is Korea Owns This Game And Is For Usa Play They Need To Fallow The Law And By The Way U Sounds Just Like Donald Trump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast