+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Bhahaha smart-a**es trying to "think" again NO PLAYERS NO afk players THAT is the strategy
    In isen alot players thinked they will reach after season 2 +50 and will rock harcore mobs in new map but guess what THEY ARE FKED...
    Power Arena is Ruined and this is all GO Back to Inter and dont try play smart lolz cos someone was afk was a big problem for you Forum trolzz with noobs advices.
    I think they just killed Isen server.Merge guys weeee, free opianel armors for all.And new server come play we will fk you again. lol
    For gamemasters: That is cartoon not real world! Give people N`joy their cartoons and they will give you money! Simple huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Ill agree with you when you give me an upgrade mace. And then give an upgrade staff to Yousei and every other priest in the game. Oh wait I also have a priest wheres my upg staff?
    Hand out them upg staffs! 😂
    Even a full psy priest with upg staff can’t 1 shot these mobs. Then you have the people on your team who ks your mobs when they’re almost dead while you’re waiting for skill to finish and cool down... what gives?

So I got a question for you Zennon.
    What “solution” are you going to suggest now? To tell supports to race change into dps just because they were excluded in a system that are continuously built for dps without supports put into account?
    Is the blame going to be put on players who choose to play support not knowing these changes to power arena were going to be implemented? That’s discrimination right there.

HEHEHEHEHE they just kill the Game there is a lot of people full vit to tank the dont kill **** like My Ranger Full vit to pull moobs Priest full vit to support healing and Rumir full vit and Def full vit too taunt moobs and Predator to kill soo i am screw is some one want to buy all my stuff let me know i am leaving like the rest of the players the a ready left Isen Merge or get Fired if no one play rohan poor game Good Job Albreiker hahahahahahaha

I don't see any change what about the benefits for the players and yes Isen is dying and they want it, only so they can go on another option, to get some money from some stupids players making another server with compromised dreams history goes on but I don't know if the stupids players will be the same again....
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Ill agree with you when you give me an upgrade mace. And then give an upgrade staff to Yousei and every other priest in the game. Oh wait I also have a priest wheres my upg staff?

Not as simple of a solution as you think.

At the end of the day all of these changes were made in bad faith, whoever this "veteran" is he/she/it is a retard. If these talks were done on a public forum we would never let stupid ideas get through into production but nop.
    You can guess who had a big influence in changing the PA…...Tar(d) lmfao
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

I'm no surprised with this my rumir was +37 now she's +46 they rly want **** Isen most ppl was waiting be +50 also they ****ed the supports from jainus this system not gonna work... Isen almost dead i could go back to jainus my noob rumir still up

Hello!

I want to comment on some things:

1) I think that with the first season there was a misconception about leveling up. The Power Arena is not a definitive means to level up, the pouch in the first season was partly due to the transcendence stats update.

2) The same people who say again and again that something went wrong and that Rohan is going to die are still commenting on this forum. And I do not understand. For the last time I tell them that Rohan is fine and if they still think he is going to die then it does not make sense that they are commenting in this forum. Nothing will happen to Rohan for a change that can be improved.

3) I am very sorry that this change will affect the priest and some other classes that use VIT. But I think you know well why this action was taken. We knew that something like this could happen, they will be compensated, do not worry. Continue doing Power Arena, stop doing it would be a mistake. I know many will say that it could be avoided, but it is not so simple. Many give ideas but do not know if it is viable for the current system of the game.

4) I just want to make it clear, that we take the opinions of the users as much as possible. But we also make changes based on our criteria. If you do not like something, you are free to say it and you should do so, any system can be improved.

5) The changes in this season will be more frequent than in the previous season to improve certain things. So be patient, you are already transmitting your concern, we are going to take them into account.

6) We are already aware of other problems. It is normal that there are problems when a radical change is applied. Do not be alarmed

I will be attentive to the forum in the time that I have available. Avoid commenting on nonsense or discussing issues that are not Power Arena. If the one who made the post allows me to eliminate the messages that are not relevant, will be great.

We will continue to take note of the relevant opinions. Thanks for your feedback rohanians.

Best regrads
    Albreiker

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello!

1) I think that with the first season there was a misconception about leveling up. The Power Arena is not a definitive means to level up, the pouch in the first season was partly due to the transcendence stats update.
    What misconception was that? I think it should be a viable method of lvling up since PA requires people to make it fun.

2) The same people who say again and again that something went wrong and that Rohan is going to die are still commenting on this forum. And I do not understand. For the last time I tell them that Rohan is fine and if they still think he is going to die then it does not make sense that they are commenting in this forum. Nothing will happen to Rohan for a change that can be improved.
    These people say these things because they are on the verge of quitting the same way a drunk person says they will never drink again when they get sick. Having said that people are getting sick and tired of getting screwed over by the company, there was nothing wrong with the EXP reward of Season 1.

3) I am very sorry that this change will affect the priest and some other classes that use VIT. But I think you know well why this action was taken. We knew that something like this could happen, they will be compensated, do not worry. Continue doing Power Arena, stop doing it would be a mistake. I know many will say that it could be avoided, but it is not so simple. Many give ideas but do not know if it is viable for the current system of the game.
    Keep attending why? I lose out on those extra tickets, I get max badge slower and then I have to fight people with 500k+ HP (one thing that was not specified to be changed in the patch notes) Not to mention I dont even get 1 badge a day in this system how is that fair?

4) I just want to make it clear, that we take the opinions of the users as much as possible. But we also make changes based on our criteria. If you do not like something, you are free to say it and you should do so, any system can be improved.
    You take opinions from shady self-interested people who cant be trusted unsupervised. These kinds of things should be discussed openly on the forums there should be no private discussions that impact game development.

5) The changes in this season will be more frequent than in the previous season to improve certain things. So be patient, you are already transmitting your concern, we are going to take them into account.
    The season should just be shorter like literally 1 month at a time.

6) We are already aware of other problems. It is normal that there are problems when a radical change is applied. Do not be alarmed
    This change wasnt radical, it was stupid because it screws over 1/2 the game. All we know is that whoever you took advice from is a DPS char who has never played support in their lives.

I will be attentive to the forum in the time that I have available. Avoid commenting on nonsense or discussing issues that are not Power Arena. If the one who made the post allows me to eliminate the messages that are not relevant, will be great.

We will continue to take note of the relevant opinions. Thanks for your feedback rohanians.

Best regrads
    Albreiker
    Here is how to fix the PA system with no special help from the korean overlords:

1: Shorten these "Seasons" to 3 maintenance cycles (42 days)
    -This will require you to adjust the quests and their rewards.
    2: You now earn 10 Torn certificates for a win
    3: Players with over 100 points earn an additional 2 torn certificates
    -These changes will require your dev to change some numbers to line up with these conditions.

This means that up to 7 players (but highly unlikely) could earn over 100 points to qualify for those additional torn certificates AND normal people who participate and win can still earn 1 certificate a day.

I think in a 42 day cycle the current rewards will be fine but I think you will lose interest real quick in the current system where its gonna take at least 3 seasons to hit +50.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I Hope U dont Lie Because Is Crazy i cant kill nothing with my vit characters and by the end of Season i wont be able to reach 2 star officer u said they will Be COMPENSATED i hope i get something good no a freaking lvl 7 stone or a 7 days HK and still now i dont see boost on Exp or Drop and they said is goin to be a Boost
    Last edited by Tylenol4U; 09-12-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello!

Best regrads
    Albreiker
    U Wrong I Did PA For Nothing Full Vit CANT Kill So I dont Win Nothing Fix It And Any Way PEOPLE STILL STAY AFK And Patrols Dont Kill Nothing They Kill Us On Respond Side Soo No MORE PA For Me And No More Game Send Me A Email When Fix TY For Waisting My Time On PA And This Ranger Jhino Keep Gettin On PA just To Make Points He Enter 3 Freaking Times every freaking day
    Last edited by Tylenol4U; 09-12-2018 at 06:46 PM.