+ Reply to Thread

coming back after 5 years, some doubts about the game (before buying RPS)

Hello everybody!
    I am coming back to rohan after 5-6 years, I have been playing and getting info this week but I still have some doubts.
    *Where is the best place to farm? I have seen that doing minor is a good way, what about spots to leave my character with HK?
    *what armor should I get? I have doubts about making an Opaniel, Onyx or just enhance my glacial armor? what gems do I need to put in the sockets?
    *It loooks too expensive to make opaniel, is there another way to make +12 the armor parts? or just buying the stones from IM?
    * I have an upgrade glacial weapon, is it safe to make it +5 +12 and trans?? I wouldn't like to break it
    I would like to get some rps with real money... but of course, i don't wanna waste them on making things that are bad this days or maybe there are more options to get rps ingame, most of my things are much cheaper now. that's why I would like to make the best items that I can. I have seen there is no people on PM looking for party as well :S
    Thanks for the info!!

Quote Originally Posted by jose42999 View Post
    Hello everybody!
    I am coming back to rohan after 5-6 years, I have been playing and getting info this week but I still have some doubts.
    *Where is the best place to farm? I have seen that doing minor is a good way, what about spots to leave my character with HK?
    *what armor should I get? I have doubts about making an Opaniel, Onyx or just enhance my glacial armor? what gems do I need to put in the sockets?
    *It loooks too expensive to make opaniel, is there another way to make +12 the armor parts? or just buying the stones from IM?
    * I have an upgrade glacial weapon, is it safe to make it +5 +12 and trans?? I wouldn't like to break it
    I would like to get some rps with real money... but of course, i don't wanna waste them on making things that are bad this days or maybe there are more options to get rps ingame, most of my things are much cheaper now. that's why I would like to make the best items that I can. I have seen there is no people on PM looking for party as well :S
    Thanks for the info!!
    1: The best place to farm is mirror dungeon but you wont be able to solo unless you have good gear and 7s.
    2: You should work towards getting your opaniel armor, you can use onyx in the meantime if you make one if not just use your glacial.
    3: Its not as expensive as you think because we have hunting bonus system which earns you time gems for killing mobs, when you have 10 time gems you can buy a box that may contain enhancement ticket (you can find jewel colector NPC in craft studio to learn more)
    4: You can put any crafting spirit stone in the armor or alternatively if your opaniel armor is transcended you can put Trans spirit stones which drop in mirror dungeon.
    5: No weap/armor is safe to enhance past +5 without a premium pres stone and no crafted item is safe to enchant without a pres stone unless you dont care about it being destroyed.

What class do you have? What upg do you have? this will determine what the best move is.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    1: The best place to farm is mirror dungeon but you wont be able to solo unless you have good gear and 7s.
    2: You should work towards getting your opaniel armor, you can use onyx in the meantime if you make one if not just use your glacial.
    3: Its not as expensive as you think because we have hunting bonus system which earns you time gems for killing mobs, when you have 10 time gems you can buy a box that may contain enhancement ticket (you can find jewel colector NPC in craft studio to learn more)
    4: You can put any crafting spirit stone in the armor or alternatively if your opaniel armor is transcended you can put Trans spirit stones which drop in mirror dungeon.
    5: No weap/armor is safe to enhance past +5 without a premium pres stone and no crafted item is safe to enchant without a pres stone unless you dont care about it being destroyed.

What class do you have? What upg do you have? this will determine what the best move is.
    thanks for the info!!
    I have an Agi dhan, I would like to keep it but i don't know if it is a good class now. I have a glacial dagger upg (2.0), STR/AGI/DEX

thanks for the info!!
    I have an Agi dhan, I would like to keep it but i don't know if it is a good class now. I have a glacial dagger upg (2.0), STR/AGI/DEX
    chang it into predator (keep it agi), use the dagger, get 7s on all ur buffs, get 20% PVE pendant agi set (200 agi each, you can get them for 10 personas in the minor dungeon with a char <114) try get elemental talisman+5 as well or so. get onyx str set. and you should be good to go. don't solo though, make a party with alts or friends to xp/farm in mirror dungeons.

Agi predator is probably the best DPS class for you, specially since you have a dagger already.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    chang it into predator (keep it agi), use the dagger, get 7s on all ur buffs, get 20% PVE pendant agi set (200 agi each, you can get them for 10 personas in the minor dungeon with a char <114) try get elemental talisman+5 as well or so. get onyx str set. and you should be good to go. don't solo though, make a party with alts or friends to xp/farm in mirror dungeons.

Agi predator is probably the best DPS class for you, specially since you have a dagger already.
    oh thanks for the info,
    I am avenger right now, I thought it was better for pvp, I already have the pendants. probably I will try to get the the talisman now

oh thanks for the info,
    I am avenger right now, I thought it was better for pvp, I already have the pendants. probably I will try to get the the talisman now
    Avenger is indeed better for PVP but if you want to farm, you're gonna want to change to predator.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine