+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    [QUOTE=shannon11;360530]yea, no

Yes

We Will Hunt You Down

Mr DarkTuramus i have uploaded a video and a ss specially for you in the other thread "they give and they..."

So here are some ideas I got cooking for some time >.>
    With shannon11 ideas added to ofc

Defender
    Blunt Mastery

Axe and Mace Damage boost

boost in melee by 350% Vit at lvl7
    That way Defenders gain damage based on vit only. Based on HP is a lil bit over powered because of Mareas Blessing and all the amount of raw HP you can get with scrolls and equipment.

Make all skills be able to use with Axes.

Giant Warrior
    Battle Chant
    Keep the same effect it has but add the HP% boost as additional effect. This will give Giants an option to go full Str or choose if you want to go Vit in the case of Savage and gain benefits from it in both cases. Berserker needs more HP anyways.

Berserker

Polearm Mastery
    Also adds damage to Axes by half the effect.

All skills also can be used with Axes.

Retaliate
    Keep the Stun chance when hit by a ranged atk effect but nerf it to max being 3-4 seconds at lvl7 and make it lees progresive from lvl1-6.
    Add the effect reduced damage from ranged atk by 70% at lvl7.
    That way Berzerkers have a real chance to get close against Rangers and Scouts.

Savage
    Dual Sword Mastery
    Make it effective in all One Handed melee weapons with half the effect.
    Should work like Sharpen Blade from humans

Make all atk skills work with One Handed melee weapons to.

Brutality
    Str and Vit 60% boost
    Savages needs more love

Pillage
    Make it a Nuke just like it is but remove the stealing buff effect and rather be able to debuff 1-2 buff effects.

This way Savages arent necesarily damage dealers but more of a control supporter tank.

Dark Elf Mage

Dark Message
    Keep the same effect it has but add the HP% boost as additional effect.

Psy and Int Shields
    Both this skills need to be party effect again.
    Dark Elfs need to be relevant in party again
    Psy shield 100% psy to drop damage taken same with Int shield but with Int. This buff should cancel any active psy/int shield when theres another of it active in the party

Destroy
    Why just increase damage when you can make that additional damage dealt be based on MP% that way the damage increases when you make progress.

Half Elf Archer

Evade
    350% of casters level boosts your evasion and % boost in Evasion.
    PvE buff that will grant you a chance to evade incoming melee/ranged monster atks.

Scout
    Ghost Arrow
    Change the % damage drop effect to 35% futile atks and make it party aura. Futile effect is a chance to evade all atks magic atks included.

Reinforced Action

Make attack skills deal elemental damage and add a 30% increase in elemental damage dealt.

Scatter Shot
    Boost % damage change it into 50-70% increse in elemental damage.
    This 2 skills should make Scouts interesting rather than just boosting over all damage, make a specific damage being boosted in this case elemental.

Dhan Assassin
    Parry
    Effect only when equipped with Katars or Daggers.

Avenger and Predator
    Replace both Sluggish attack and Blind Attack with Sword Mastery.

Avenger
    Sword Mastery
    70% boost in sword damage adds 50% of str as additional melee damage. Critical damage is boosted by 30%.
    Sword str dhan is reborn.

Predator

Sword Mastery
    70% boost in sword damage adds 50% of str as additional melee damage. 30% boost in atk spd
    Make predators use their Timer Trap again

Scarecrow
    With each target in range you gain 1% crit chance.
    Max 10%

Addional game changes
    Axes gain a 15% increase critical damage when Enchanted
    Maces gain 10% boost in HP when Enchanted

Giants can wield One Handed Melee weapons in both hands with all the stat effects applied unlike daggers that only adds 30% of its normal stats.
    While dual wielding your character has 900 atk spd.

Hope this gives some of you guys some nice ideas to suggest and share here in forums
    Last edited by RBNXD; 10-09-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    So here are some ideas I got cooking for some time >.>
    With shannon11 ideas added to ofc

Defender
    Blunt Mastery

Axe and Mace Damage boost

boost in melee by 350% Vit at lvl7
    That way Defenders gain damage based on vit only. Based on HP is a lil bit over powered because of Mareas Blessing and all the amount of raw HP you can get with scrolls and equipment.

Make all skills be able to use with Axes.

Giant Warrior
    Battle Chant
    Keep the same effect it has but add the HP% boost as additional effect. This will give Giants an option to go full Str or choose if you want to go Vit in the case of Savage and gain benefits from it in both cases. Berserker needs more HP anyways.

Berserker

Polearm Mastery
    Also adds damage to Axes by half the effect.

All skills also can be used with Axes.

Retaliate
    Keep the Stun chance when hit by a ranged atk effect but nerf it to max being 3-4 seconds at lvl7 and make it lees progresive from lvl1-6.
    Add the effect reduced damage from ranged atk by 70% at lvl7.
    That way Berzerkers have a real chance to get close against Rangers and Scouts.

Savage
    Dual Sword Mastery
    Make it effective in all One Handed melee weapons with half the effect.
    Should work like Sharpen Blade from humans

Make all atk skills work with One Handed melee weapons to.

Brutality
    Str and Vit 60% boost
    Savages needs more love

Pillage
    Make it a Nuke just like it is but remove the stealing buff effect and rather be able to debuff 1-2 buff effects.

This way Savages arent necesarily damage dealers but more of a control supporter tank.

Dark Elf Mage

Dark Message
    Keep the same effect it has but add the HP% boost as additional effect.

Psy and Int Shields
    Both this skills need to be party effect again.
    Dark Elfs need to be relevant in party again
    Psy shield 100% psy to drop damage taken same with Int shield but with Int. This buff should cancel any active psy/int shield when theres another of it active in the party

Destroy
    Why just increase damage when you can make that additional damage dealt be based on MP% that way the damage increases when you make progress.

Half Elf Archer

Evade
    350% of casters level boosts your evasion and % boost in Evasion.
    PvE buff that will grant you a chance to evade incoming melee/ranged monster atks.

Scout
    Ghost Arrow
    Change the % damage drop effect to 35% futile atks and make it party aura. Futile effect is a chance to evade all atks magic atks included.

Reinforced Action

Make attack skills deal elemental damage and add a 30% increase in elemental damage dealt.

Scatter Shot
    Boost % damage change it into 50-70% increse in elemental damage.
    This 2 skills should make Scouts interesting rather than just boosting over all damage, make a specific damage being boosted in this case elemental.

Dhan Assassin
    Parry
    Effect only when equipped with Katars or Daggers.

Avenger and Predator
    Replace both Sluggish attack and Blind Attack with Sword Mastery.

Avenger
    Sword Mastery
    70% boost in sword damage adds 50% of str as additional melee damage. Critical damage is boosted by 30%.
    Sword str dhan is reborn.

Predator

Sword Mastery
    70% boost in sword damage adds 50% of str as additional melee damage. 30% boost in atk spd
    Make predators use their Timer Trap again

Scarecrow
    With each target in range you gain 1% crit chance.
    Max 10%

Addional game changes
    Axes gain a 15% increase critical damage when Enchanted
    Maces gain 10% boost in HP when Enchanted

Giants can wield One Handed Melee weapons in both hands with all the stat effects applied unlike daggers that only adds 30% of its normal stats.
    While dual wielding your character has 900 atk spd.

Hope this gives some of you guys some nice ideas to suggest and share here in forums
    I like your suggestions but you're not completely calculating through how some of these changes will affect max geared players at 115+50. Battle Chant & dark messages would be WAY too OP for example (Pa talisman 200k hp lol). Also creating psy/intel shield with 100% psy (or int) applied on damage drop is way too OP too. People can get 10-12k intel/psy at endgame lvl. Meaning they will drop all incomming damage by 12k, PVP & PVE, this is WAY too much.

I can see why you made some of these changes and from a low to medium geared player this would be fine but as soon as people with maxed out gears/lvl would get these buffs, they would totally scale out of proportion. This is why balancing is so hard, you can't design something for just PVP or just PVE or just medium geared players. At every lvl at all kinds of gear and for alll players it should work out the same and preferably scale linear or slightly exponential (to make it more rewarding to get better gear and what not).

- Evasion doesn't work anymore, dhans can reach TONNS of evasion and mobs in mirror maps/inter/sup won't really miss you much.
    - making a 35% futile attack party aura is totally broken, with the amount of block/parry/pvp def/hp etc people can get you really do not want to add any more defensive buffs
    - 100% scaling is too much for an aoe shield from wizzard. Also warlocks shield should remain a solo thing, it's 400% intel and basically blocks all damage for a short period which fits in with the rest of locks kit
    - The problem with retaliate is that it stops pvp, in PA rumirs/scouts/wizzards have AOE ranged attacks, the only thing you have to do as a zerker is run into the fight and people will stun themselves without even focusing you. This is simply just annoying and doesn't really do anything
    - don't forget savage has a very good ulti, they can accumulate a lot of damage and you should factor that in when buffing their stats
    - elemental damage only works in PVE, if you would give scout more elemental damage you would nerf them in PVP to hell since most players have 100% ele resist
    - I like your idea about str dhan but you'd need a total tweak of the dhan class to bring this back again. Currently endgame dhans can get 100k melee or more while being full agi, with 70% dd pen ulti they can already 1 hit people with DPP. Using a sword would only give you many disadvantages, including the low attackspeed which scales very bad with SA

On top of all this, I found out after I wrote my balance patch that, you CAN'T change any skill effects you can only tweak existing skills....so most of this will remain a hypothetical scenario.

PS: you're right about defender, it should scale based on vit, not on HP, they'd get too much melee from 10% max HP scaling.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-10-2018 at 08:59 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I mostly post this ideas so GMs and other players can contribute or think on better ideas to make this classes more interesting and fun.
    Wizzards and Scouts regular atk aoe buff is just a copy of each other and thats not very creative
    Thats why I went out to move Scouts Heroic skills to be more Elemental oriented than just boosting damage and done.
    About Zerkers Retaliate I thought that skill only worked against physical ranged atks o.o

Darkelfs and Giants need more ways to survive specially giants I havent seen a lot in PA or maybe im logging in on the wrong times. No one almost plays with wizards only saw like 2 (including me) and 1 lock on PA and an army of Rumirs(Nerf those b1tchs) like WTH is gooing on? My way of thinking was if DPS classes are gonna hit that hard then make control classes more tanky thats the only way youll deal with Dhans and Noirs.
    With my crappy Priest I can survive anyone with the right timing but holy hell have you seen how far Noir punches reach? Dang
    Anyways I knwo most of this discution wont lead anywhere if we dont see any interest on the devs part not necesarly GMs but you know what im getting at ;P
    Last edited by RBNXD; 10-10-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I mostly post this ideas so GMs and other players can contribute or think on better ideas to make this classes more interesting and fun.
    I know and it's a good thing but I'm just saying they won't change skill effects so you don't get your hopes up. Still it's not bad to talk in hypotheticals.
    Wizzards and Scouts regular atk aoe buff is just a copy of each other and thats not very creative
    Doesn't have to be creative if you ask me, it should be balanced, that's already hard enough. Adding MP to the equation means that wizz will triple dip (Psy/MA/Mana). I do not like this since you have 3 parameters that can outscale at high lvl or high stats trans, something you can't test so I rather prevent from applying such a thing (that's my opinion though, I don't like to overcomplicate things but rather keep it simple but effective)
    Thats why I went out to move Scouts Heroic skills to be more Elemental oriented than just boosting damage and done.
    About Zerkers Retaliate I thought that skill only worked against physical ranged atks o.o

Darkelfs and Giants need more ways to survive specially giants I havent seen a lot in PA or maybe im logging in on the wrong times. No one almost plays with wizards only saw like 2 (including me) and 1 lock on PA and an army of Rumirs(Nerf those b1tchs) like WTH is gooing on? My way of thinking was if DPS classes are gonna hit that hard then make control classes more tanky thats the only way youll deal with Dhans and Noirs.
    With my crappy Priest I can survive anyone with the right timing but holy hell have you seen how far Noir punches reach? Dang
    Anyways I knwo most of this discution wont lead anywhere if we dont see any interest on the devs part not necesarly GMs but you know what im getting at ;P
    I like the philosophy of having classical tanky classes, cc-classes, support classes and dps classes and having a certain balance amongst them to make them complementary to eachother. This is however a very hard thing to achieve but I like the idea nonetheless. Dhans and Noirs deal a lot of damage due to their elemental attack. If you however reach max items (60-75% PVP def 80% DD + blockrate + 40% hp back from nurse pet) you can be REALLY tanky and even noirs/dhans will have it hard killing you unless they fully combo you.

The GM's actually do listen but they have to process a lot of stuff (there is a lot of new content comming in the next 2-3 months). Beside that you're aware that the KR devs are the ones who deal with the balance patches and they do not speak english nor do they like it to deviate from their planning.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-10-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Hmmm how about an Elemental cap so classes that deal elemental damage can deal some of it and not just be all 0s when they hit.
    Example
    All element resistances are capped at either 75% or 85% the only exception to that is classes that have elemental skills(Blazing, Frozen, Darkness, Hollyness). Those classes get a 100% resistance of said active element.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

i think Gms have to delete wizard priest and dragon sage beacause now all class has aoe skills . Rumir its like priest ,sage and wizard togather or better. Also take out aoe skill buffs from dps classes if u looking for party game . Everything its nonsense at this time .

Rumirs DPS is insane considering they are a support class o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hmmm how about an Elemental cap so classes that deal elemental damage can deal some of it and not just be all 0s when they hit.
    Example
    All element resistances are capped at either 75% or 85% the only exception to that is classes that have elemental skills(Blazing, Frozen, Darkness, Hollyness). Those classes get a 100% resistance of said active element.
    I have thought about this before but it won't work. If you put a cap on elemental resist (if the koreans would even allow it) it would require a total revamp of the PVE scenario since monsters deal elemental damage as well. With 25% ele dmg next to their normal hits most peopl won't be able to even XP in mirrors anymore, not to mention inter/sup/new maps. Changing that cap would require you to change so many things, including pvp balance (which will get heavily unbalanced if you look at for example rangers) that it would in the end probably cost you way more effort and deliver negative secondary effects than your primary positive intention is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    i think Gms have to delete wizard priest and dragon sage beacause now all class has aoe skills . Rumir its like priest ,sage and wizard togather or better. Also take out aoe skill buffs from dps classes if u looking for party game . Everything its nonsense at this time .
    I'm not sure about your experiences with Dragon sages but they can reach up to 1 million melee, their scaling is better than templar and they have 100% AOE vs 50% AOE. As for wizard and priest, yes priest is a support so it doesn't deal damage and wizard is simply fked since it has no DPS and relies on CD's, hopefully the comming DE patch will change this.

Rumirs DPS is insane considering they are a support class o.o
    Only low lvl/less geared people consider rumirs OP since they compare what a max Rumir 115+50 with max gear, upg axe etc etc. hits on their char (which doesn't have max item). When you compare classes you have to compare them at similar gear, not based on your own experience in PA on a medium geared character. If you reach 115+50 with 1k title and PA badge, opaniel set, upg etc etc you reach 80% dd and 60-70% pve defense. At that point a max Rumir will deal you 2k (ish) regular hits whilst having 200k hp, that's nothing.

As for PVE, Rumir is great for farming in the old maps (but honestly even wizzard 1 hits mobs there). As for the new maps, inter, sup etc, Rumir isn't that great as DPS. Maybe at +50 with max gear, 1k title, stones and lvl 7 ulti you have some okay-ish DPS but if you compare that with any other DPS class (Temp/Sage/Noir/Pred etc.) Rumir still doesn't get near them. Also for PVE it's not as important, supports can deal damage there, the more damage all classes do the better, the PVE scenario at +50 is nearly impossible at the moment.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-18-2018 at 05:17 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast