+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Just nerf dhans... thats wat all players want who doesnt play a lame Op dhan, idc about jainus server or anything there, just fix it on isen

Oo btw.. delete the lame pve-pvp rings, its just a new milking system.. and delete the lame pvp defense on opa armor... wtf is this game doing?
    Last edited by DarkTuramus; 10-18-2018 at 06:53 AM.

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Only low lvl/less geared people consider rumirs OP since they compare what a max Rumir 115+50 with max gear, upg axe etc etc. hits on their char (which doesn't have max item). When you compare classes you have to compare them at similar gear, not based on your own experience in PA on a medium geared character. If you reach 115+50 with 1k title and PA badge, opaniel set, upg etc etc you reach 80% dd and 60-70% pve defense. At that point a max Rumir will deal you 2k (ish) regular hits whilst having 200k hp, that's nothing.

As for PVE, Rumir is great for farming in the old maps (but honestly even wizzard 1 hits mobs there). As for the new maps, inter, sup etc, Rumir isn't that great as DPS. Maybe at +50 with max gear, 1k title, stones and lvl 7 ulti you have some okay-ish DPS but if you compare that with any other DPS class (Temp/Sage/Noir/Pred etc.) Rumir still doesn't get near them. Also for PVE it's not as important, supports can deal damage there, the more damage all classes do the better, the PVE scenario at +50 is nearly impossible at the moment.
    Honestly so far rumir is the only class that I have seen farming solo at the new map (without scrolls). Perhaps you haven't had enough experience with rumirs, so you've wrote this BS

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Just nerf dhans... thats wat all players want who doesnt play a lame Op dhan, idc about jainus server or anything there, just fix it on isen

Oo btw.. delete the lame pve-pvp rings, its just a new milking system.. and delete the lame pvp defense on opa armor... wtf is this game doing?
    Are you trolling or just stupid? Removing PVP defense from the game lmao, you want everyone to be 1-shot? Also what on earth is the problem with PVE defense?

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    Honestly so far rumir is the only class that I have seen farming solo at the new map (without scrolls). Perhaps you haven't had enough experience with rumirs, so you've wrote this BS
    Rumirs have insane HP/Heals/Loop, this is the reason they can solo. A characters ability to solo has currently nothing to do with their actual damage output (which is what I commented on) but rather with their ability to survive. There are far better classes you can use to kill mobs much faster than rumirs, such as predators. I also commented that Rumir can have okay-ish (PVE)DPS if you totally max them. So if you would be a good boy and learn to read, I don't have to respond to another moron to explain something trivial.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

In isen we dont have the problem with 1 shot if you just nerf dhans ...

Like i say before, i dont give a **** about jainus, the lost server...

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    In isen we dont have the problem with 1 shot if you just nerf dhans ...

Like i say before, i dont give a **** about jainus, the lost server...
    R-E-T-A-R-D
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Jainus is the main server and the most populated one, name might change ( as it was named Ran before) but whatever changes or merges will acure in the future, Jainus will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Rumirs have insane HP/Heals/Loop, this is the reason they can solo. A characters ability to solo has currently nothing to do with their actual damage output (which is what I commented on) but rather with their ability to survive. There are far better classes you can use to kill mobs much faster than rumirs, such as predators. I also commented that Rumir can have okay-ish (PVE)DPS if you totally max them. So if you would be a good boy and learn to read, I don't have to respond to another moron to explain something trivial.
    Couldn't agree more, white has good experience in rumir.
    I can go to pee, make a coffe, dinner maybe, and probably save the world just to return and see my rumir still not done killing a batch of mobs at mirror. exaggerating but is truee af.
    Last edited by AchanClub; 10-18-2018 at 11:49 PM.

^^ wanna ask for skill "Melting" on class Scout , can be possable to made skill to 'immidiatly realease from root and stun spell" ??? skill remove root only atm .... if we get stunned cant move for long timeeee ...

Quote Originally Posted by LimYuLameRr View Post
    ^^ wanna ask for skill "Melting" on class Scout , can be possable to made skill to 'immidiatly realease from root and stun spell" ??? skill remove root only atm .... if we get stunned cant move for long timeeee ...
    Can't change any effects, KR-Devs won't allow it. Only possible to change existing skills in a manner of cooldowns/duration/percentages etc.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Well now dhans crit over 300k+.. i hope the bring the old dffs back

We Will Hunt You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast