+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    How about delete there heal trap? A dhan with 500k hp can tank better then a vit dekan or vit defender xD
    You have to consider PVP and PVE, while it might be ok for PVP its a bad change for PVE, it also only adresses predators, while avengers are just as, or even more OP. Beside those things you can't completely change or delete skills, devs will not allow it.
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-01-2018 at 06:13 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Dhans ever was a protected class by the developers idk why . At this time i think a full vit dhan whit good gear can kill any class except rumir . its a joke ? its real

Very very few of you actually realise how hard it is to balance this game, every change you make can cause a chainreaction of events you did not forsee.

The other major issue is that skills/buffs have scaling based on lvls and items, so you have to balance things for new players but also medium players and maxed players, all using different items and gear and at different lvl. On top of that you need to factor in the effect of the change for PVP and PVE which sometimes contradict eachother.

Also mechanics wise, classes differ majorly, raw or flat attack values give very different damage outputs for various classes their skills/buffs. This makes balancing hard since a change in the % of group almighty might benefit priest, but with endgame gear a templar might outscale it's melee way too much.

Once you balanced everything, new items or skills are released and you're back at the start.
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-01-2018 at 06:19 AM.

A taste of the divine

ffs just nerf invenom whith 90%

I suggest to wait and see what this last skill changes do to this server.
    Make note that our servers and kRohan servers dont work the same way. (Upgrades)

It would be interesting to see Defenders using Axes and Giants dual wield One Handed melee weapons except Daggers.
    I know we wont see it but its a good idea.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I do remember a TM defender (I guess it belonged to tar) playing with axe and standing in middle of ruller pvp just immortal

L U L

yeah that was the period where you couild have 100% dd from dual wielding but that was good for what? just standing there giving empower.

The thing is defenders are U S E L E S S without a S H I E L D and their shield skills suck because the korean devs know that a class like defender wont make them any money since whatever is good for defender becomes good for guardian and dhans.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by meowbud View Post
    Yeah +1 xD

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by meowbud View Post
    yea, no

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I suggest to wait and see what this last skill changes do to this server.
    Make note that our servers and kRohan servers dont work the same way. (Upgrades)

It would be interesting to see Defenders using Axes and Giants dual wield One Handed melee weapons except Daggers.
    I know we wont see it but its a good idea.
    We will most likely not receive a direct 1:1 patch from KR but an adjusted one for our server. Applying their patches 1:1 is a bad idea, for the exact reason you just named, our servers are different.

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    I do remember a TM defender (I guess it belonged to tar) playing with axe and standing in middle of ruller pvp just immortal
    Also back then they were not immortal, you can get 100% DD but invenom still goes through and so does rear blast, back then dhans weren't overbuffed so you had a very hard time killing them unless you had an OP noir that would deal 200-300k rears lol

A taste of the divine

Which characters have been nerf?
    Has any class got a boost?
    This may be an interesting experience, especially in terms of the fact that Isk buy EVE Online - Buy isk eve is a normal thing, you can know about it and aim as high, because if you have ambitions, you will be happy to start playing EVE and buy everything you will need it on Thursday and Friday. If, however, the situation turned out differently and you had to choose another corporation as your target, then you should think about how to think. I buy Isk on Odealo https://odealo.com/games/eve-online
    Last edited by Trigerred; 10-30-2018 at 07:38 AM.