+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    There you go again justifying overpowered nonsense because you are worried that some hopelessly addicted person is going to quit (newsflash: they wont). People who have extra equipment that adds to their crit rate will offload it and people who are not at the cap will still want to scoop it up I see 0 downside to capping crit rate at 65%. You could upgrade from katar to dagger (assuming katar mastery gets changed the way you want it to) and still hit the crit cap, you could switch to chakras that offer no crit rate increase and still hit the crit cap you could use different trans stones and still hit the crit cap everything is fine.

Either way I dont agree with your way of balancing this game, class balance is only for PVP and pve performance should have 0 impact on those balance changes. Make a priority list and work down it starting with PVE and then moving into the classes if necessary.

Like I said earlier none of these hopelessly addicted folks who were willing to RMT for a 32% crit katar are going to quit over it especially since a 32% crit katar with trans stone and boost lvl 6 hits the crit cap right there.
    Like I said before there is more to balancing than simply just putting a cap on things. You seem to be set on putting a cap on critrate (which is fine, you can desire to have that) but I fear you won't get far. If you want, send a ticket with your suggestion to the GMs and see if they approve of your suggested change.

I'm not saying everything I said before because I think I'm 100% right, I'm saying what I said because I know that making huge changes and capping things is not something the GMs (USA nor KR) are easily going to agree with. Thus putting time and effort in those changes is mostlikely not going to make any difference. The GMs said their most urgent matter is class balancing via skils/buffs so that's what I'm working on, again because that's what they require.

You can have many good ideas and suggestions but if they do not answer the question that's asked, you won't get anywhere.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Make Cleave buffs have a 50% AoE PvP damage drop and deal all the damage in PvE.
    That should fix the PvP vs PvE damage output dealt by all classes with their AoE buff skills.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Agi buffs should be drop more.... even after the add you guide on skills to the game dhans still insane Op.. and were if your update about dekans? =_=

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Make Cleave buffs have a 50% AoE PvP damage drop and deal all the damage in PvE.
    That should fix the PvP vs PvE damage output dealt by all classes with their AoE buff skills.
    Would be nice but that effect doesn't exist. Developing new effects takes months if not a year.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Agi buffs should be drop more.... even after the add you guide on skills to the game dhans still insane Op.. and were if your update about dekans? =_=
    You can't nerf anything too hard, you're simply looking at this patch from a perspective of a gamer who loses from agi dhans since they are broken. PWI looks at this from a perspective that 80% of their server is playing dhan and if you take away their damage they will be angry and quit, thus they will not allow something like that to happen.

Also there are changes for dekans. The problem is that people do not understand how this game works nor how dekans work. You don't understand it either or you would not complain the way you did.

I have spend now nearly 2 years trying to explain to people how dragon sages works and why it's so damn pro in PVP and PVE. The problem is that 90% of the people do not listen and/or do not understand it. Another problem is that people simply don't understand the general philosophy of this game, in which you have to play TOGETHER as a PARTY to PVP and PVE.
    Last edited by shannon11; 09-28-2018 at 08:36 AM.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You can't nerf anything too hard, you're simply looking at this patch from a perspective of a gamer who loses from agi dhans since they are broken. PWI looks at this from a perspective that 80% of their server is playing dhan and if you take away their damage they will be angry and quit, thus they will not allow something like that to happen.

Also there are changes for dekans. The problem is that people do not understand how this game works nor how dekans work. You don't understand it either or you would not complain the way you did.

I have spend now nearly 2 years trying to explain to people how dragon sages works and why it's so damn pro in PVP and PVE. The problem is that 90% of the people do not listen and/or do not understand it. Another problem is that people simply don't understand the general philosophy of this game, in which you have to play TOGETHER as a PARTY to PVP and PVE.
    What can I say to them? Is that we have a madman with all the papers, dude even you can't explain what you are arguing but you always make such arguments which you understand and 1-2 more idiots who, like you, do the same kind of arguments and you always go to all but do nothing. You both watch some rises in Slavs in this old game or what you're following with all these unnecessary posts to everyone, just fvk off it moron.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    caps suck. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    What can I say to them? Is that we have a madman with all the papers, dude even you can't explain what you are arguing but you always make such arguments which you understand and 1-2 more idiots who, like you, do the same kind of arguments and you always go to all but do nothing. You both watch some rises in Slavs in this old game or what you're following with all these unnecessary posts to everyone, just fvk off it moron.
    You need to work on your explanatory skills my man. I really don't give a flying f*ck anymore if you understand what I tell people here because you're just another degenerate and you'll stay the same no matter what because your IQ is lower than my shoe size.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5SPnym3yJ

This is a forum post from 2 years ago (after the balance patch for intel sage, at that time I didn't test everything yet but I had a good general idea of the mechanics and I was right). Immidiately people show up that give r3tarded advice (including u3podcku).

There is literally no cure for the endless stupidity of people in this game

A taste of the divine

Who is talking about balance ingame, i really dont care if 80% leave or will be angry, it was there own mistake to play a dhan.. you are talking about belance so half the damage of agi dhans before you come with any other ideas ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Who is talking about balance ingame, i really dont care if 80% leave or will be angry, it was there own mistake to play a dhan.. you are talking about belance so half the damage of agi dhans before you come with any other ideas ^^
    You can't read can you? Are you also an illiterate next to a dense mkfer xD?

A taste of the divine