+ Reply to Thread

[Event] Hot Time Weekend!

[/url]
    Hello Shiltizens!

The weekend is here once again and we have a new Boost event! EXP/DROPincreased during all the weekend!

From 09/07 until 09/10 at 12:00 p.m PDT you will receive extra experience and extra drop from all sources!

50% Experience Boost!
    100% Drop Boost!

Don't miss this opportunity to boost your character!
    Call your friends and lets have a nice weekend playing Seal Online!

As always, thank you for your support!

Love Seal^^

Seal BoD Team.

what about rohan weekend event?

i really really enjoy with this event..i hope "hot time weekend" can continue every weekend.. this event makea grow interest from new comer player and staying player..

good event please continue every week, this event is better than no event lol

Quote Originally Posted by ariefrich View Post
    i really really enjoy with this event..i hope "hot time weekend" can continue every weekend.. this event makea grow interest from new comer player and staying player..

Hello Ariefrich

We are glad that you enjoyed this event, we hope to see you in our future events as well. Keep informed here on our forums, in game announcements and the official Facebook fan page.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Andizchen View Post
    good event please continue every week, this event is better than no event lol

Hello Andizchen

We really appreciate your support, we hope to see you again on our events. You can get new updates and information here at our forums or you can also visit our facebook fan page.
    Don't hesitate to contact us again.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre8 View Post
    what about rohan weekend event?

Hello Vampyre

Take into account that Rohan Blood Feud events and boosts are managed separately from Seal Online events and boosts. If you need more information or news about them, just check our forums or visit the Rohan Blood Feud facebook to get updates of the game.

Seal Online Team