+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Suggestions for next rohan update

Hello GMs these are some of my suggestions to take into account in the next rohan update, since they are outdated to the new content:

1.- Remover fox quest from ashkeena dungeon and add there opaniel ticket quest killing ashkeena boss 500+ times

2.- Update elemental dungeon jack pot, reward fisrt chakra ring (1)

3.- Update Lucky Number 1st place, reward ruler A-D set, 2nd place, reward opaniel armor box (1 part)

4.- Change new bosses respawn to 6h, remover wild hunter ticket from box and make new quest killing each boss 3+ times.

Quote Originally Posted by foboshack View Post
    Hello GMs these are some of my suggestions to take into account in the next rohan update, since they are outdated to the new content:

1.- Remover fox quest from ashkeena dungeon and add there opaniel ticket quest killing ashkeena boss 500+ times

2.- Update elemental dungeon jack pot, reward fisrt chakra ring (1)

3.- Update Lucky Number 1st place, reward ruler A-D set, 2nd place, reward opaniel armor box (1 part)

4.- Change new bosses respawn to 6h, remover wild hunter ticket from box and make new quest killing each boss 3+ times.

1: Opaniel ticket for killing 500 ashkeenas is interesting but can be abused because of ashkeena bug.

2: Sounds reasonable I guess

3: IMO they should make 1st place a Ruler A and 2nd place a ticket (+12)

4: Support support support.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

ashkeena bug?

If you dont know it I wont describe how it works but its a commonly known bug that allows you to enter infinitely.

well if some can do it then we should all be able to do it im personally tired of being pkd by assclowns that decide they want to be dicks just because they can abuse a bug that allows them to grind in ash non stop where the rest of us have to deal with them being assholes when there not grinding.

People still grind in ash outside of farmville events like this one? Didnt know that.

EDIT: No I will not answer any pms on how to do this bug, talk to your fellow players in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre8 View Post
    ashkeena bug?
    can confirm this bug exists, you can enter ashkeena dung an infinite amount of time

I'm surprised this hasn't been patched yet since its disclosure around 4 years ago lmao.

dead game is dead i guess