+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ronelia quests

Ronelia quests

Does anyone know how to do the ronelia quests? I ask admin but they wont even give a hint and the quests themselves give no explanation how to do them; hint to you admin this is stupid; which most quests at least give you a hint of what you have to kill to get the required item.

Those quests are literally stupid and I dont know if the mobs even drop the items for those quests at this point.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Yeah someone else told me the mobs dont drop the items but gms told me in a ticket and then when i told them that i was told that these quests were not able to be done anymore they said they are gonna check into it and that i wasnt to respond as it could take awhile; so basically there telling me there done with that ticket lol. I just like doing all the quests at least once on my one char the rest of my chars i dont even do the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre8 View Post
    Does anyone know how to do the ronelia quests? I ask admin but they wont even give a hint and the quests themselves give no explanation how to do them; hint to you admin this is stupid; which most quests at least give you a hint of what you have to kill to get the required item.
    I did the quests,this only cost time cuz the reward is rly **** i did the quest on side of guards and also of insu the reward more useful is of the guards but is the most hard to be done also it cost much time for one bad talisman