I learned today that someone is spreading a rumor on the server that I am scamming people.

I find that hard to believe since I have not traded for, or offered to buy, or asked ANYONE for ANYTHING since June started. How can you scam ppl if you buy items off the Exchange or Item malls?

Furthermore, I have been actively gearing my guild, sometimes with real money to buy rps, so I do not appreciate it when D-bags lie about me. I have already given several sets of rings and other accessories to many players, stuff that I BOUGHT off the exchange.

I have sent a ticket to GMs with all the information I have. Is there anything you guys can suggest? There is only one player I had trouble with since I returned and I already blocked that individual.

I'm not sure what the TOS for Rohan are, so I do not want to list the name I was given b4 the ticket is answered. But I wanted to ask in the forum about this because it has never happened to me in game before. The person spreading the rumor has also been banned before, or so I was told.

One last thing-- If the people in game actually helped other players more than once per month, maybe people would want to join your guild and give you gear and pt with you. That is why my guild is doing so well now.