+ Reply to Thread

How to + a transcended wep?

Ok. This is a very EXPENSIVE wep, and I do not trust the game at all.

My friend has an upgrade wep that is transcended. Can it still be +5 with crystals WITHOUT a premium preserve, or are the rules different for this kind of gear?

Also, when he tried to plus it, it said that an option has to be removed. I took it to the craft npc to +, and it just said I need grade A crystal, but I won't plus it until I have a GM CONFIRM that this thing is not gonna break if it does not +5 on the first go. And what does the "option must be removed" message mean?

Should I send a ticket b4 i mess with this weapon? Thanks.

It has a chance of breaking after +5 yes you need premium preservation stone from the IM to go past +5

Option needs to be removed is interesting can you take a picture of the weapon (right click on it while unequipped to show full stats)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thanks , Sunny. My guild member solved the issue. He had to pick one of the options to remove in order to swap for another one. I'm still curious why he could not just put stones on top of whatever the upgrade already had, but he is happy now. Thanks for the reply.

It doesn't work since reinforcing a weapon is seen as ''adding status to the weapon'' I think the maximum amount of stats a weapon can contain is 12 different stats (the green extra stats you see if you hoover over it). If it has 12 you can't reinforce it or the weapon will bug and one stat (in green) won't work anymore (usually that's your damage drop).

While fixing this issue GM's might f*ck it up, they do not understand how this sytem works and in more than one case they solved the bugged status and you could + your weapon but the base damage (something that scales with +'ing an item as well as transcending it) did not go up anymore OR was way lower than it should be since they zero'ed it at the + it was before it was transcended (yes this might be a bit mind boggling for some of you lol).
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-31-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine