Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
Clearly we are not playing the same game, anyone strong enough to grind in the flame god dungeon has Trans title (Spearhead/Cheif/Commander/Assasin etc.) or they have "Transcended" title. I log in for PA and I see at least 60 players with that title and thats only 1/2 the playerbase since the other 1/2 will be in "Morning PA".

The limit of PA is 100 (50/50), it is impossible for PA to reflect the current state of the population. That number of players is not even a small part of the ones. FYI.

W R O N G

Segregating the population is the problem not the solution, you need to merge all servers into one platform (so you only have 1 problem) and then proceed to fix that problem by bridging the gap with new equipment. I outlined it in this thread ideas to actually fix the game which you should totally take a look at.
As I said repeatedly, it is now almost impossible to compare a new user with a veteran user, especially for the PH items or upg sales items. It was something that was done before and I know it gave problems, they do not have to tell me, but the solution is not so simple. We must make a fair solution for the whole community. New equipment will come in the future, I think that everyone already knows by now. We mentioned it in many post.

I respect your opinion and I hope that you also respect mine. Let's continue with this debate in a respectful way, do not insinues things or say that our opinion is wrong. I remind you that we do the best we can for Rohan and there are decisions we must make under our responsibility. Always evaluating risks. I wish I could apply some suggestions without thinking that something could go wrong.