Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Clearly we are not playing the same game, anyone strong enough to grind in the flame god dungeon has Trans title (Spearhead/Cheif/Commander/Assasin etc.) or they have "Transcended" title. I log in for PA and I see at least 60 players with that title and thats only 1/2 the playerbase since the other 1/2 will be in "Morning PA".

The limit of PA is 100 (50/50), it is impossible for PA to reflect the current state of the population. That number of players is not even a small part of the ones. FYI.

W R O N G

Segregating the population is the problem not the solution, you need to merge all servers into one platform (so you only have 1 problem) and then proceed to fix that problem by bridging the gap with new equipment. I outlined it in this thread ideas to actually fix the game which you should totally take a look at.
    As I said repeatedly, it is now almost impossible to compare a new user with a veteran user, especially for the PH items or upg sales items. It was something that was done before and I know it gave problems, they do not have to tell me, but the solution is not so simple. We must make a fair solution for the whole community. New equipment will come in the future, I think that everyone already knows by now. We mentioned it in many post.

I respect your opinion and I hope that you also respect mine. Let's continue with this debate in a respectful way, do not insinues things or say that our opinion is wrong. I remind you that we do the best we can for Rohan and there are decisions we must make under our responsibility. Always evaluating risks. I wish I could apply some suggestions without thinking that something could go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You know what your problem is and why I tell you to f*k off? The only thing you do is complain, you don't give proper alternatives or improvements you only try to smack down what's given to you. If you want to spend time typing something out take an example from PJ or Sunny, you'll rarely see them just vent, they adress an issue and usually give better ALTERNATIVES instead of just mindless rambling or reapeating what others said (which is what you do).

The issue isn't statistics, some events are world wide events and available for every player lvl 1 to 115+50 (like the dust event). Some other events are focused on high lvl players to create competative pvp. Not every event has to be available for EVERY player it has never been like that and it will never be like that, just get used to it.

I agree it would be better to remove the title ticket from the Box and instead make a quest that requires you to kill all the 3 bosses to receive the ticket and obtain the title. Instead of the title ticket the Opaniels Exchange ticket could be added to the box.

I pretty much agree with (almost) everything in this post, you can't compare rohan to other games out there, time for that is long gone. As for creating a new server, I hope you learned that it's NOT a good idea (look at Origin/ISEN/JIN) they all pretty much failed. It's much better to improve the current server, merge ISEN to it and combine all the players you have in 1 bigger server.

Dealing with the powercreep in MMO's is one of the most complicated things and it's the reason many MMOs become a desert after a certain amount of time. At one hand you HAVE to release stronger/better content than what's already in the game, otherwise people with endgame gear will not buy/improve their gears. While on the other hand every layer of new, more powerfull gear makes the power gap between starting and veteran players bigger. After running a game for 10 years and releasing new content on the way you end up with a huge difference between old-new players. You can't simply release OP gear for newbies since that will enrage your veteran community, which is your main group of focus. On the other hand you can't keep increasing the power of gear if you want new players to stay and play.

It's a difficult issue but I've seen some solutions given that could close the gap between new and old players WITHOUT enraging the veteran community. Some of the posts of Sunnyangel are a very good example of what can be done to solve part of these issues.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5PbeS1qYf

You're missing part of the point people are trying to make, let me explain:

You have a few titles in game which are valued by pretty much everyone:
    - Star Of Victory (100 all stats 6k hp)
    - Trans title (requires SOV and gives 10k hp 10% PVP def and 100 all stats)
    - 1k title (which requires Trans + SOV and gives 1000 of 1 single stat, 10k hp, 10% PVP def)

Now those 3 titles are consecutive titles which mainly can be gotten by attending the power arena. They are PVP focused titles but the 1k stats title is also PVE focused (since it's currently the best title you can get)

Now you (Albreiker) said that the current boss event is for max geared players to contest in pvp over a few hard bosses (which is a fine event) but the problem with the reward is that the title you released (10% PVE defense, 100 all stats 2500 hp) is not on par with the 1k title and nor should it be. The people who contest for this boss will mostlikely already have a 1k stats title and thus will not need/use the title ticket obtained from the boss.

This beats the whole purpose of this reward. This is why I suggest you change the rewards and swap the title ticket with an opaniel exchange ticket BUT create a quest for the (10% PVE defense, 100 all stats 2500 hp) ticket to make it possible for semi-maxed out players to attend the boss war, not obtain the reward box but they will be able to hit the boss and help kill it. If they succeed in killing all 3 different bosses, they will get the title ticket.

Does this make sense to you?

The +15 ticket isn't the issue for most players here, nor is it for me.
    Thank you for detailing the points more clearly. I understand better what you mean, we will make changes as soon as possible. We can not do something exactly the same as what you suggest but we can take this opinion into account.

I have clear that you did not like the title. hahaha I will do my best to change it, it is no longer necessary to mention this topic.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4