Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Tbh every game out there has its complaints. You can't please everyone. But there are ways to balance things and still grow. WoW is 4 years older than Rohan. Even though its overly saturated graphics are pretty much enough to kick off an epileptic seizure it manages to not only keep its veteran players, but also pulls in and retains the new ones too. I don't particularly like WoW (I find it ugly as stink), but they manage to keep 3.6 million players there. So maybe PWYNKI should maybe take a look at that game and figure out what it is that Blizzard is doing to grow rather than constantly lose players. I know what it is, but I am simply tired of giving these guys my analysis only for them to not even have the courtesy of acknowledging it.
    This is true but I'm pretty sure wow had a much bigger playerbase to begin with, also if I'm not mistaking it was one of the first of its kind (rohan is like a wow knockoff with pvp focus). Also Blizzard has a WAY better marketing strategy and deals with their players in a totally different way then YNK/PWI does. Those are core differences that aren't easily dismissed and shaped both games into the way they are now. You can't undo the past, only try to look forward and make the best of it. With a 80% veteran community GMs simply can't make huge changes that negatively effect those veteran players, since they'd lost most of their players and thus income. Rohan is too old and too slow for the younger generation so finding new players is very hard and very few that come here actually stick around. They have changed a few things in the past year that have made it a lot easier for new players to start here (and a lot less p2w, it still has a huge p2w factor tho). I hope they will add more content like this, this winter (northern hemisphere).

Changing this game into something popular with a huge playerbase? no way, it's too late for that. But keeping the veteran players happy/busy and also try to get a few new players to stick around and play is something they've been doing and hopefully keep doing. (just don't touch the pk system or *server goes poof*).

Quote Originally Posted by Tylenol4U View Post
    Shannon11 PLZ dont be stuped i play this game since open beta the new GM`S dont know how to run ROHAN Game is Falling Appart And Where In Game U Get Stones Lvl 7 u have to buy those or maybe u have a HACK for them EVENT SUCKS NO MATTER WHAT U CAN SAID ANYTHING BUT FOR THOSE PLAYING HERE FOR MORE THEM 5 YEARS WE KNOW THE EVENT SUCKS AND WHERE IS THE STUFF THEY PROMISE TO GIVE AFTER MAINTANANCE wakakakakaka I DONT SEE DO U ????????? THIS WAS ROHAN BEFORE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB9QvIA0M2A
    1. You are what I qualify as a r3tard
    2. If you play this game since open beta and you don't know how to get 100% ASES for free from the most recent events (beside login event which provides 1 ASES a month) you do not deserve to know this because you refused to read anything usefull posted on this forum.
    3. GMs have had the same attitude throughout the years, it hasn't changed much not in a good nor a bad way, it's simply always been sh1t, something you should know as well if you're playing here for this long a time.

Lastly I'm playing this game for 10 years and I do not think the events suck, nor do many events in the past suck. There were events in which I made (legally without abusing anything) easily 50k rps in 3 weeks at characters lvl 1. Without spending any money on this game. Same goes for current events. The Xmass event last year made me over 400 billion crone in like a little over a month with only setting shop (afk) and farming chars on hk (afk) while I was attending university.

The problem with most people is that they do not understand simple economics and they dont READ anything posted here or on the KR forums. What they do is login, write some jibberjabber complaint to vent their frustrations and leave. Just like you just did, it's not constructive, it doesn't do anything, doesn't help anyone. The only thing it does is make you look like a fkn tard.
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-29-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

I understand both sides of this but this is supposed to be some kind of event couldnt they just put a quest so even if you are not getting the drops you get something for joining in on the boss kills? Maybe not the box but lets say if you get 5 kills on each boss you can earn the title as well.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I understand both sides of this but this is supposed to be some kind of event couldnt they just put a quest so even if you are not getting the drops you get something for joining in on the boss kills? Maybe not the box but lets say if you get 5 kills on each boss you can earn the title as well.
    Seems very reasonable and legit, would be a great improvement to the event. Even just killing each boss once should do. Considdering the updated mirror dungeons, inter, superior and the new map most new players are in a dire need for PVE defense to be able to farm pet tickets/proofs/trans stones/IP and what not. It wouldn't compromise the current title system since people still need to get the max Pa title to scale on to ''trans and ''1k title''.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

I said it before, a quest is a better way.

This Thread isnt about the drop, its how the title can be obtained and that the current state sucks, because its the same sh1t for the same players(Boss drop monopoly). Its not accessible to all or reasonable

Some cant understand that the problem here is simple STATISTICS or doesnt know what that word means, yes there are 80% of veteran players, but doesnt mean that all of them have access to those bosses, so they can kill them or not, at the end of the day after few months only 5-10% max of player base will have the title. How PJ says you cannot please everyone, but its a very bad business strategy not to please at least 70% of your current player base(consumers), with another mechanism like obtaining the title with a quest or collecting item, so everyone can have access and not a 10% maximum.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Greetings rohanians!

The objective of the event is to make a title difficult to achieve, we already have events in which everyone can participate and we will have more. Certain content must challenge the players, we give many ways so you can get rewards but sometimes we will have content that is for guilds or to challenge the players.

Soon we will have other events and there is also the "Make your quest" event. Be patient, you must understand that part of the game is to make difficult challenges to achieve. And I know very clear that certain guilds have advantages because they are several and veterans, they are going to compete for these bosses and that is the idea. We still need to receive more feedback on this, but soon there will be more events. Do not expect all the content to be easy.

Then some complain about the rewards and others complain that it is not for everyone. Each event has a goal and is improved over time. We have also mentioned that this content will be expanded later, these will not be the last bosses you will see.

thank you,

best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team-

This is a constructive comment and eager to support the community. Your suggestion is good, but it would be a weaker title because it would be easier to get. As mentioned in the post we are going to extend this content with more bosses and quest but people do not pay attention to the full post.

Thank you for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    This is a constructive comment and eager to support the community. Your suggestion is good, but it would be a weaker title because it would be easier to get. As mentioned in the post we are going to extend this content with more bosses and quest but people do not pay attention to the full post.

Thank you for your feedback.
    This makes zero sense considering all the top DPS who were in contention to get the box and thus the title already have trans title which gives 1k in the stat of their choice. This title is quite mediocre compared to that its literally Star of Victory with pve defense which like I said before top DPS dont need.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

No surprise, i do not expect your guys gonna change anything. Its the reason why this game dying.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Tbh every game out there has its complaints. You can't please everyone. But there are ways to balance things and still grow. WoW is 4 years older than Rohan. Even though its overly saturated graphics are pretty much enough to kick off an epileptic seizure it manages to not only keep its veteran players, but also pulls in and retains the new ones too. I don't particularly like WoW (I find it ugly as stink), but they manage to keep 3.6 million players there. So maybe PWYNKI should maybe take a look at that game and figure out what it is that Blizzard is doing to grow rather than constantly lose players. I know what it is, but I am simply tired of giving these guys my analysis only for them to not even have the courtesy of acknowledging it.
    I think you have to mention that this game has a monthly fee and a cost of expansion. The model is very different. You know this game probably better than some GMs, you know that the problem to win new players lies in how old the server is and the difference in power between a new player and a veteran player. It's something we have to deal with every day.

The simplest solution is to create a new server for new players, but it is something that must be evaluated with care. At this time, making a new player strong quickly affects the economy considerably. We have already applied some content that makes it easier for a new user to be more competitive with a veteran user (We did not have very good reactions from veterans) but it is still difficult.

At this moment there are 2 sides, the side of the veterans and the side of the most casual veterans. New players do not even take these sides because they do not use the forum. But when they reach a certain point they realize that it is very difficult to beat a veteran and not only for the equipment but also for the experience. Believe me, we are looking for a solution, but it must be one that does not affect anyone and the process of change must be natural not forced.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    No surprise, i do not expect your guys gonna change anything. Its the reason why this game dying.
    I would like to give you the reason, but I can see the game and the players. The game has more and more players each time. But for your comment I notice that you probably are not currently playing.

I respect your opinion but as I said before I can see the players in real time. And I can assure you that you are wrong, some people have been saying that the game is dying for 5 years. What is dying are the pirate servers that do not know what else to give and only make a server boring and without real economy.