Threaded View

How to resume playing for returning/new player?

Well i open this discussion coz its just very confusing, if returning player all should just buy equipment using real money or begging for equipments?, because it is obviously nothing we can get from just farming in the fields

1. Normal field is too hard we can't even kill and DROP PENALTY make it worst
    2. Even we kill the field monsters, there is nothing we can get that is worth some
    3. For newbie starter, after they play say 150 lvl and sell everything they get into NPC, what can they buy? it was like 100 000 cegel per item sold and market eq is like 100 000 000 per any item that is BAD not a good one.
    4. Well you could say top up Rps coz its the most legal solution, i'm SO OKAY if asked to top up 10K GAMBLING RPS so that i COULD PLAY THIS GAME.

It's far from mobile MMORPG game which we could get back to our feet because we keep returning and get something so that we could still play at least we could kill monsters
    Furthermore, It's good that this game is updated and a lot of changes/ fixes, but what makes US new player wanna play this game everyday? how to even play at later on ( with clean state ) ?
    This game was like originally subjected to RMT.
    Last edited by froze22; 08-28-2018 at 07:14 PM.