+ Reply to Thread

Quest Bug [4 Heroes & Beggar's Lesson)

Hi There,

I have an issue regarding quest on Seal online for my character with details below.

IGN: Hctnbrm
    Server: Duran

For 4 (Four) Heroes quest, i'm not able to receive signature from Arus & Claire even the quest already done, therefore i unable to complete quest & talk to D.Heroend.

The other one is Beggar's Lesson (For entering Element Dungeon).
    After completing mission on Herkaus Forest to learn dark & light element, the next mission is to learn Fire Element, the quest is address me to follow some place. For Fire Element i need go to Clement Cave on 3rd Floor / Level to Fire Pillar spot. But when i reach the gate to enter Clement Cave 2nd Floor / Level, I unable to enter the portal with pop up message (I'm level 70. There's no reason for me to go into this newbie zone.)

Please check on this issue for user experience

Are you playing male or female character? Because male or female they both have different quests to complete in order to receive their signature.
    As of the clement cave, not sure about that bug. Never experienced the issue, just try leveling your character to 80?

Quote Originally Posted by HCTNBRM View Post
    Hi There,

I have an issue regarding quest on Seal online for my character with details below.

IGN: Hctnbrm
    Server: Duran

For 4 (Four) Heroes quest, i'm not able to receive signature from Arus & Claire even the quest already done, therefore i unable to complete quest & talk to D.Heroend.

The other one is Beggar's Lesson (For entering Element Dungeon).
    After completing mission on Herkaus Forest to learn dark & light element, the next mission is to learn Fire Element, the quest is address me to follow some place. For Fire Element i need go to Clement Cave on 3rd Floor / Level to Fire Pillar spot. But when i reach the gate to enter Clement Cave 2nd Floor / Level, I unable to enter the portal with pop up message (I'm level 70. There's no reason for me to go into this newbie zone.)

Please check on this issue for user experience
    Hey there, regarding the quest, if you got the quest called "Wiping out Ghost", you won't be able to received Baldea's signature. So it's best if you drop the quest then try talking to the NPC again.