+ Reply to Thread

Trans Opa Sphere/Jainus to Isen (Lais)

Hello again guys!
    This arrendal you guys already know,few dd,no hp only some good stats and abs
    Rly beautiful arrendal awesome on PA PVP etc (on Isen) dmg like 2k-3k on guys with trans opa set or more few 1,5k-2k on who have comander + trans opa set,awesome to farm at mirrors i hit like 55k-65k on mirror mobs (probably few for jainus) 80k crit...

Now i will ask few about my tragetory on this game
    I playied on jainus 1 year + 6-8 months more less i always playied on rumir and priest had one rumir sold it to guildmate and later got other the two wihout upg or feathers rings but i always helped in pvp even diying much always tryied out sz but sometimes was impossible out it i playied in NEWBEE was one few of not ph ppl there,on Yakamoz before and later Syndicate always farming with who have gears always been,noob naked i wasted 1 year and 6-8 months farming jewel box ARS I,SES trying everything to be strong but was impossbile just who waste can be strong on that game my cousin called me to isen i playied there 1 week got bored and he gave me all priest,rumir staff rings ,but i came back to jainus few time after they put chakra rings i got bored with jainus even dying easily by other rumir,one rumir killed me with 1 trace + penta so i got rly tired and ran to isen begun there from 0 got to many things in like 4-6 months of course isen have few ppl but is good play there i miss jainus but preference to be strong now than rly rly noob on jainus i never thinked in get 1st at jainus is rly impossbile at isen now i get 1st in every PA isen is good server for who not want waste but who waste is rly pro,jainus in another way need waste or will not be pro or you guys can be like my old sneaky friend Alona get gears from others with Fakebook xD,well i'm enjoying the game at Isen but pvp at jainus much better expect pvp at lime called ''sz pvp'',i still have my noob rumir at jainus but no point use rumir +40 wihout a descent weapon and rings...
    Everyhting i'm saying here just my opinion don't atack me at comments hehe.
    Take Care guys!
    sorry if i wrote somenthing wrong bad english here
    Keep enjoying game ^^
    Last edited by LaisMoraes; 08-26-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Dont fall into the trap of isen you could have been geared up on jainus if you stuck around. You got lots of farming opportunities people buying all kinds of things right now.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

is late to back now maybe isen will down soon idk... but i won't will die by another rumir geared at jainus...i wasted too many time making ARS I to sell,making SES to sell,farming TJB...you're right ppl buying lots of things but i can't back i can't even farm solo tickets at jainus lol also a noob ranger with trans opa pking me at night lel i don't want that again if i back to jainus is for waste money and be op

Suit yourself man im sure jainus and isen gonna merge soon anyways.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Make a giant 115 only. Go PA.. Other time make buffers SP for him .. Go PK lmao if u pro in this way 2-3 month all ppl will know u got full buffs n rpk