+ Reply to Thread

OP Mace for str defender?

Do they make an Opaniel mace for str defender? All I see is maces for Templars.

Yes the opaniel "Mace" is the one that has STR/DEX/VIT and 45% melee when transcended.

The opaniel "Club" is the one that has INT/PSY/VIT and a 50% chance to get 45% melee or 45% magic when transcended.

You wont find one in game however because anyone who gets their hands on an opaniel exchange ticket is gonna get an opaniel katar/xbow/bow since there is more demand for those.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yes the opaniel "Mace" is the one that has STR/DEX/VIT and 45% melee when transcended.

The opaniel "Club" is the one that has INT/PSY/VIT and a 50% chance to get 45% melee or 45% magic when transcended.

You wont find one in game however because anyone who gets their hands on an opaniel exchange ticket is gonna get an opaniel katar/xbow/bow since there is more demand for those.
    Opaniel shield is what they are most used for currently. Also the opaniel trinity weapons are really nice and tradable!!
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

Wow, i never know that opa club when transcend is RNG melee/magic 45%

What about zhen? I ever saw transcended opa zhen that got hp 45%, is there chance to get melee 45% too? Or it just hp?

Quote Originally Posted by plesdis View Post
    Wow, i never know that opa club when transcend is RNG melee/magic 45%

What about zhen? I ever saw transcended opa zhen that got hp 45%, is there chance to get melee 45% too? Or it just hp?
    Not sure about that one.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Opaniel shield is what they are most used for currently. Also the opaniel trinity weapons are really nice and tradable!!
    whats make shield more popular? do they add attack speed when transcended like guarder?

i never see transcended opaniel shield, what i know is opaniel shield provides pdef,mdef,hp..
    but i know transcended guarder provides skill def, hp, mp, aspd 15%

whats make shield more popular? do they add attack speed when transcended like guarder?

i never see transcended opaniel shield, what i know is opaniel shield provides pdef,mdef,hp..
    I think there are IM stones that fit only shield sockets for specific things you can’t get on weapons/ guarders. Best one looks like extra DD% can be put on it.

Edit: If you wanna know the difference between trans and regular I’m assuming it’s like the guarder in that once trans you can fit the better stones in it. For example there is a 5% and 10% hp abs stone but the 10% can only be put on a trans guarder.
    Last edited by Legault1; 08-31-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Trans opaniel shield has 15% blockrate, beside that it also adds 5% PVP defense and 10% skill defense. It doesn't give attackspeed like opaniel guarder. It's popular because every Guard/Defender/Templar/Priest wants the new trans opaniel shield due to the 5% PVP defense, 15% block and the 20% DD option stone (amongst others) for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    I think there are IM stones that fit only shield sockets for specific things you can’t get on weapons/ guarders. Best one looks like extra DD% can be put on it.

Edit: If you wanna know the difference between trans and regular I’m assuming it’s like the guarder in that once trans you can fit the better stones in it. For example there is a 5% and 10% hp abs stone but the 10% can only be put on a trans guarder.
    What you're saying is true but you can fit those stones on regular trans onyx shield as well, opaniels is special mainly due to the pvp defense on it.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine