+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Currently there are many things to solve:

* Balance of classes that is very complicated. We need to collect more accurate data.
    * Difference of power between a new player and a veteran player.
    * Renewal of systems that are no longer useful.
    * Power Arena improvements.
    * Alternatives to avoid that the PH items or similar no longer give exaggerated advantages to certain users.
    * Improve the system to level up.
    * Remove quests that are no longer useful or have bugs.
    * And more.

Obviously there are more issues to resolve. But for now these are the issues we are trying to solve. You may suggest something that you think the community is more interested in. Remember that problems are solved in order and parts. Do not expect 20 things to be solved at the same time.

Think carefully in what you want to focus first, it does not have to be one of the things that are on the list. And I'll take charge of pushing the dev-team to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post

* Balance of classes that is very complicated. We need to collect more accurate data. These are niche and require help from our korean overlords so we should leave this one alone for now and focus on better things.
    * Difference of power between a new player and a veteran player. Not hard at all in fact I created a forum post that addresses all these issues but you have yet to read or comment on it.
    * Renewal of systems that are no longer useful. Requires help from our korean overlords we should put this on the backburner too
    * Power Arena improvements. First step is to stop collecting information from biased ppl and actually watch a couple PA-s go down.
    * Alternatives to avoid that the PH items or similar no longer give exaggerated advantages to certain users. Its only difficult because you are hesitant, delete, compensate and be done with it.
    * Improve the system to level up. Two words: Exp Pouch, add exp pouch to quests to get to lvl 90 then its all PA lvling.
    * Remove quests that are no longer useful or have bugs. Quests are old content and useless, you are better off making new quests instead.
    * And more.

Obviously there are more issues to resolve. But for now these are the issues we are trying to solve. You may suggest something that you think the community is more interested in. But that if I tell you things are solved in order and in parts. Do not expect 20 things to be solved at the same time.

Think carefully in what you want to focus first, it does not have to be one of the things that are on the list. And I'll take charge of pushing the dev-team to fix it.
    The primary focus is the following:

1: The merge of Isen and Jainus so that we are all playing the same game. Bring the good things about isen and add them to jainus scale up the price.

2: Bridge the gap between new players and veteran players. Shameless plug here but I made a thread which you should totally read that addresses these things in a fair way. http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30743

3: Class balance changes followed by the rest of these items you brought up.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The primary focus is the following:

1: The merge of Isen and Jainus so that we are all playing the same game. Bring the good things about isen and add them to jainus scale up the price.

2: Bridge the gap between new players and veteran players. Shameless plug here but I made a thread which you should totally read that addresses these things in a fair way. http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30743

3: Class balance changes followed by the rest of these items you brought up.
    1. A year ago we are considering that. But Isen players do not want to go to Jainus. Also implies serious problems in the game economy that must be evaluated. Not everyone would agree. We would need the Isen users to request this massively.
    2. I'm going to read it and then I'll tell you my opinion.
    3. Before the end of this year we will apply a balance patch that was already applied in korea a while ago. I will try to get more information about it.

* Balance of classes that is very complicated. We need to collect more accurate data.
    * Difference of power between a new player and a veteran player.
    * Renewal of systems that are no longer useful.
    * Power Arena improvements.
    * Alternatives to avoid that the PH items or similar no longer give exaggerated advantages to certain users.
    * Improve the system to level up.
    * Remove quests that are no longer useful or have bugs.
    * And more.

Obviously there are more issues to resolve. But for now these are the issues we are trying to solve. You may suggest something that you think the community is more interested in. Remember that problems are solved in order and parts. Do not expect 20 things to be solved at the same time.

Sounds like there are a lot of things to be done….

1. A year ago we are considering that. But Isen players do not want to go to Jainus. Also implies serious problems in the game economy that must be evaluated. Not everyone would agree. We would need the Isen users to request this massively.
    2. I'm going to read it and then I'll tell you my opinion.
    3. Before the end of this year we will apply a balance patch that was already applied in korea a while ago. I will try to get more information about it.
    as for option 1 and 2 you already responded.

As for option 3: my first advice is to NOT implement the balance patch from the korean server in a 1:1 way. The KR server is different from ours. I know what they changed over there (translated everything) and some of it will ruin the balance on this server (like really ruin it for quite some players). I can give you adjusted skills but that will take some time, it will be a lot of effort to go over every skill and evaluate the changes to be made.

I'd like to talk to you in game if that's possible to go over some of the issues. Preferably with Sunny as well

As for our main focus, it should be balancing. with a 80% veteran community you have most to lose if this goes wrong. If some classes (whom people have put all their time and money in) become absolete, they will quit.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

I am ok with the class balance as it is with the exception of a few things:

1: Loop lasts too long and is way too overpowered in a server where everybody has a crit rate boost from upgrades and epics. Should be able to break loop with broken barrier
    2: Predator katar mastery giving extra crit rate for no bloody reason.
    3: Mages cast time and cooldowns are too long which make it impossible to do endgame PVE and challenging to do PVP.
    4: Templar's Intelligence Blow is garbage now the scaling between 6 and 7 is like 5%
    5: Defenders get no additional STR outside of rising might and their skills scale like ****!

But more importantly this stupid PA badge gives RAW HP which is F!@#$%$ as the PA season goes on it makes some classes simply unkillable with the stacking damage reduction and the absurd amount of HP. That should be changed to points of vit instead scaling from 20/40/60/80/100 150/175/200/225/250/300 vit (300 vit= 6000 HP by comparison)

not only that more vit equals more pdf for mirror i agree with that sunny

I am ok with the class balance as it is with the exception of a few things:

1: Loop lasts too long and is way too overpowered in a server where everybody has a crit rate boost from upgrades and epics. Should be able to break loop with broken barrier
    2: Predator katar mastery giving extra crit rate for no bloody reason.
    3: Mages cast time and cooldowns are too long which make it impossible to do endgame PVE and challenging to do PVP.
    4: Templar's Intelligence Blow is garbage now the scaling between 6 and 7 is like 5%
    5: Defenders get no additional STR outside of rising might and their skills scale like ****!

But more importantly this stupid PA badge gives RAW HP which is F!@#$%$ as the PA season goes on it makes some classes simply unkillable with the stacking damage reduction and the absurd amount of HP. That should be changed to points of vit instead scaling from 20/40/60/80/100 150/175/200/225/250/300 vit (300 vit= 6000 HP by comparison)
    I know it’s gonna huge to ask it would be nice also if put an option to dhans buffs to use daggers.
    Mages pvp skills cast time and cool down so long just like you’re waiting vain to use it again.

Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    I know it’s gonna huge to ask it would be nice also if put an option to dhans buffs to use daggers.
    Mages pvp skills cast time and cool down so long just like you’re waiting vain to use it again.
    Yeah idk if it will be possible to use katar mastery with a dagger that would require help from our korean overlords.

I agree with an merge between Isen and Janous of course things must be thought of and possibilities offered for us at Isen to get Upg because at Isen aren't and would be a total unbalance (I don't mean enormous fees to get them) and I think it would be more effective a merge. At the moment I stopped playing due to lack of players and I really don't have anyone to play with at Isen there are a few players who farming in Hk and semi afk I have no reason to lose time in an almost empty server. Some will be against, but they are few I think that many of those who are leaving will return and this will be more beneficial. Most of my veteran friends playing with me have left but I think they will come back if a merge will take place.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Set some objective persons (like this old man or karren for example) to forum mod position and let them delete all the derailed posts. Id nominate myself but I know some people would say thats bias.
    ahaha no. I wouldn't put my hand up even if it was paid work lol I'm happy just to lurk around here, post the odd post and music vid until such time as I return to the game.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast