+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    AHAHAHA no time to read all but looks like gamemaster Albreaiker got traped by trolls here haha so fun now you can see how i feel when i try to explain somthing to comunity.These trolls typing same bu11sh17s again and again and will never stop so better give up or just ban them is my advice (ban by IP they will never stop will use another acc, just will hurt them scoure in forum points) (rofl)

PS: now shanon11 will say somthing for my Ingl3s and sunnyangel will say somthing "smart"

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    If you mean you currently have people sending in information via the ticket system. I would stop this since most players are only intrested in upgrading things in favour of their own classes, characters, items and what not. What I want is the collaboration of multiple veteran players with knowledge of this game that discuss things together, helping out with active questions the GM team has.

I'm pretty sure one of your players giving out information is Hector, specially about the Power Arena. I can tell you now that he just want to make it better for HIM and not for the whole community. Also he doesn't understand the game mechanics. Power arena used to be okay, currently it's so bad I refrain from playing just like 80% of the players and just stand semi afk till you get rewards. The reason for this is the way it's designed.

I wrote whole reports for your GM team in the past, some of the stuff was implemented but most was ignored I've also never gotten feedback. I've got plenty of things to do irl and I don't plan on spending so much time writing/explaining if it doesn't bear fruit. I'm intrested in helping out but only if there is a reward for doing so, so either way if you do something with my info or you don't at least I get something out of it.

The problem with the forums is that everyone can say whatever they want, spread out over topics. GM's simply don't know enough about this game to select the good from the bad. It would be so much better to have a selection of players who know pretty much everything there is to know about rohan and have those help out with active problems/issues the GMs have.
    Ok, so now the players decide what happens with Rohan? Players are always considered but everything they ask or say is evaluated before applying something and it will not always apply exactly what they ask for, I'm not the only one who evaluates this but also the team that develops the game. Just to be clear. The feedback and suggestions that are sent by ticket, are sent directly to dev-team. The only difference of sending them directly to me is that I can tell them directly if it is possible or not.

If you want to form a group of veterans that can make a difference in Rohan, you can do it. But if you want to form a group where everyone speaks at the same time and you argue to force me to decide who is right then do not.

And choose one that transmits your opinions to me directly so that it is ordained. I know it's work at the end, but first I'd have to see results before giving a reward for the help. If you are going to give me many suggestions at the same time to evaluate what to send is also another problem. We must solve one problem at a time, focusing on the most urgent.

I hope they reach an agreement and if not, do not worry. I will continue working to improve Rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Ok, again you start saying things without foundation. Nobody controls anything here, only feedbacks and suggestions. In the case of the ilegal items they only inform me about suspicious people, the research is done with our game tools. Everything is obviously investigated, no player has the power to accuse and harm someone directly.

But try to overcome the past, those times will not come back. There will be no GMs acting suspiciously or anything, while I stay here will defend the players. I would never give an advantage to anyone. And if any of those who contact me try, It would be a disappointment to me and I simply would not give him the opportunity to contact me again.

I hope that helps you understand. But if you want to continue arguing about things that you assume, I can not do anything.
    Again you misunderstand what Sunny means, as well as what I mean.

Let me ask you some questions: Do you know which classes are the top 3 PVP classes and why they are? Do you know their strengths and weaknesses and do you know which items/pets etc. scale well with which buffs and which combos? Do you know how damage reducing effects scale in pvp and which damage reduction effects are used for which kinds of damage?

If you cannot give detailed answers to these questions you do not know enough about this game to balance it, to fix the skills, to release future patches. You in fact do not know enough to even form an opinion about how things should be around here.

I'm not trying to beat you down or make you look bad, No GM I ever met knew these things and no GM that will come will know these things. But my previous question it's extremely important for the next question I'm going to ask you.

If people send you ''information'' about the power arena or about skills, items, patches, pets, classes and what not, are you able to distinguish good from bad information? Are you able to see beyond what the person tells you and how this would influence the ingame economy?, the pvp balance?, pve balance? the EM economy? Are you able to see if people only send information in favour of THEIR class or THEIR investment?

If you can't answer basic questions how do you imagine to solve more complicated problems which involve deep knowledge about this game?

Just like Sunny said, one of the main reasons this game gone to sh1t over the years is the GMs taking information from biased people through tickets, where noone can dispute what's said. GMs make discisions based on bad info and f*ck up, time after time.

The only thing that works is to either compile a group of people feeding you information or to make the discussion public.

Democracy - Rule by the people (not just a few shady mkfers who hide in the shadows)
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    If you want to form a group of veterans that can make a difference in Rohan, you can do it. But if you want to form a group where everyone speaks at the same time and you argue to force me to decide who is right then do not.

And choose one that transmits your opinions to me directly so that it is ordained. I know it's work at the end, but first I'd have to see results before giving a reward for the help. If you are going to give me many suggestions at the same time to evaluate what to send is also another problem. We must solve one problem at a time, focusing on the most urgent.

I hope they reach an agreement and if not, do not worry. I will continue working to improve Rohan.
    Read this after i posted my last post. I'll talk with some people and let you know, I understand you first want to see results.

The main thing I need from you is:

What issues are you dealing with? I need specific questions which you need answers at. Answers will be supplied in a uniform way.

Also i need a way to get in touch with you

A taste of the divine

I am down to join this committee and fix the game which is possible but only when you get your facts straight.

You can get a summarized report but that report has to come through discussion here on the forums. That way you can guarantee that the people either wanted this change or were indifferent to change and didnt bother to comment on it.

We should schedule a time to talk in game Albreiker im on around evening PA time (17:00-20:00 +)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    AHAHAHA no time to read all but looks like gamemaster Albreaiker got traped by trolls here haha so fun now you can see how i feel when i try to explain somthing to comunity.These trolls typing same bu11sh17s again and again and will never stop so better give up or just ban them is my advice (ban by IP they will never stop will use another acc, just will hurt them scoure in forum points) (rofl)

PS: now shanon11 will say somthing for my Ingl3s and sunnyangel will say somthing "smart"
    There's a big difference. You're an ijit, Albreiker's not.

I tend to agree with shannon and sunny but I don't think that Rbf will be again a playable game with more players and Albreiker will not change anything for the better if will make changes like before...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I tend to agree with shannon and sunny but I don't think that Rbf will be again a playable game with more players and Albreiker will not change anything for the better if will make changes like before...
    The like before part is important here, if you really want to fix the game you gonna need to think differently.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The like before part is important here, if you really want to fix the game you gonna need to think differently.

A taste of the divine