+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Kill the same player constantly for hours days or months, you might as well added years on that.
    no wonder players get confused with replies like that.
    This will be evaluated by a GM. The case must be serious, if you are killed a few times and it is not constant, it is not considered harassment. The harassment is something serious and that will be banned. You want to understand wrong, you need read all the information do not divide it.

Big difference between hours/months. Nuff said.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Big difference between hours/months. Nuff said.
    Yes, but if you do not cut what follows, you understand what we are trying to say. Well, I hope it's clearer now.

Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Greetings rohanians!

How is it that any issue always becomes a discussion? Because with a discussion you are able to gain the insight of different players/people and so come to a better conclusion than when you let 1 person make a huge decision on their own? The dev-team works on that but we must wait for a change to be applied in the headquarters before. I mean vengeance.
    Always are the same people who repeat the same theme again Now I wonder WHY some things keep being brought to your attention, have you ever even bothered to ask yourself that question?. Dev-team already knows that it should improve the system, but it is something that you have to be patient, I would like it to be easy but it is not. This is a load of BS, the venge system has not always been broken and prone to abuse. There was a time in which the system worked fine and you couldn't spam abuse it. At a certain point either your Dev team or the KR Dev team decided it needed ''improvement'' which resulted in the broken sh1t system we have now.

At no time have I contradicted myself, I think some do not understand that the ban is not because of PK it is because of the abuse The abuse of pk, that is still banning people for pking (you're the one trying to take a diplomatic position by twisting my words). Without setting a clear set of rules regarding what's considdered ''PK abuse'' it doesn't make any sense. You're scared to release official rules since you know people like me will smack you with them and it will probably cost you players coz you are in fact restricting PK/PVP.. It could be an abuse in any type of circumstance, but in this case we talk about PvP, so i emphasize that.
    If you want to distort my words, it's fine, it's your free speech. Here all opinions count, even those players who no longer play.
    We will continue working to improve Rohan, I hope someday we can understand each other better and try to overcome the past. Now we must repair the mistakes that others made but it seems that some people do not want to see forward. Sounds to me like a copy-paste message your boss made you put in lmao

You can be sure of something, I'm going to solve Rohan's problems. It is a difficult task and it will take time, i can't lie to you, but we will do our best so that dev-team has what it needs to improve Rohan. Yea after being around for 10 years and seeing the amount of gms come and leave (Atzigan? Verbaen? Karazy? just to name a few) I really don't believe this for sh1t. Sugarcoat it all you want but unless I see specific changes that benefit all the players I'll remain a salty sceptic

Best regards
    Albreiker
    Instead of continuing a coporate BS story which we've been force fed for 10 years, try to speak freely and tell us what's really going on and what you gonna do about it lmao.

Also this ''abuse'' or ''pk abuse'' has been going on for many years now, nobody from the GMs gave a single fu.ck about it untill recently some carebear GM decided it was needed to adress this issue and instead of fixing it, you decided it was better to ban players for it. If you can't see why people are frustrated I think it's time for you to find a different job.
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-29-2018 at 04:58 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Greetings rohanians!

How is it that any issue always becomes a discussion? The dev-team works on that but we must wait for a change to be applied in the headquarters before. I mean vengeance.
    Always are the same people who repeat the same theme again. Dev-team already knows that it should improve the system, but it is something that you have to be patient, I would like it to be easy but it is not.

At no time have I contradicted myself, I think some do not understand that the ban is not because of PK it is because of the abuse. It could be an abuse in any type of circumstance, but in this case we talk about PvP, so i emphasize that.
    If you want to distort my words, it's fine, it's your free speech. Here all opinions count, even those players who no longer play.
    We will continue working to improve Rohan, I hope someday we can understand each other better and try to overcome the past. Now we must repair the mistakes that others made but it seems that some people do not want to see forward.

You can be sure of something, I'm going to solve Rohan's problems. It is a difficult task and it will take time, i can't lie to you, but we will do our best so that dev-team has what it needs to improve Rohan.

Best regards
    Albreiker
    I believe the whole vengeance problem has been raised both in these forums and on your ticket system for over a year now. Hell, it may even be closer to two years now. How long do you expect our "patience" will last? A few months? Fine I think everyone would be happy with that kind of turn around.

More than a year though tells the community here that you have been told, and didn't care one enough to tell them that it will never happen.

Over the years one or another of your staff comes into the forums and attempts to connect with platitudes and asking them for input or ideas. In every instance your staff has done this, reams of their ideas and requests have been provided both in these forums and in your ticket system. I know because I have provided such input in both places more than once. Detailed input as per my writing style.

And you know what? Not a single concern, idea or request raised has ever been so much as acknowledged to your players. Not one! So you please tell us sir - at what point should our patience become acceptance of/anger at being ignored? Give us some kind of quantitative answer other than "We will discuss it in our weekly meeting". Because after that canned answer, we never hear another word about it from you guys.

Look, I get it that you are a company and you guys can't say anything that might be construed as a promise or commitment to deliver. I've been there and worked in that same sort of customer-facing position (only the customers I had to face were were corporate executives of some of the largest companies in the world). But saying nothing at all only tells us you don't care. In the 10 years I have been around, that is all I and most of the other vets here have seen.

Perhaps instead of concrete terms like "this will happen" and "this won't", you can give us some kind of feedback like "The request has been submitted to HQ", and possibly follow up once in a while (and I don't mean just once, but continually with "HQ is still looking into the matter" or even "HQ has rejected the matter". Even that last tells us you haven't ignored us. Like your management when you are given a project to do, we also require status updates on your progress. In essence we, the players, are your CEO's boss and demand at least as much consideration and responsiveness as he does. My customers certainly did and if I did not deliver on that responsiveness, it was my a$$ that got kicked.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-29-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Yes, but if you do not cut what follows, you understand what we are trying to say. Well, I hope it's clearer now.

Thank you...
    Please do not derail this thread as people were pouring their support for me before you interrupted
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Greetings rohanians!

How is it that any issue always becomes a discussion? The dev-team works on that but we must wait for a change to be applied in the headquarters before. I mean vengeance.
    Always are the same people who repeat the same theme again. Dev-team already knows that it should improve the system, but it is something that you have to be patient, I would like it to be easy but it is not.

At no time have I contradicted myself, I think some do not understand that the ban is not because of PK it is because of the abuse. It could be an abuse in any type of circumstance, but in this case we talk about PvP, so i emphasize that.
    We will continue working to improve Rohan, I hope someday we can understand each other better and try to overcome the past. Now we must repair the mistakes that others made but it seems that some people do not want to see forward.

You can be sure of something, I'm going to solve Rohan's problems. It is a difficult task and it will take time, i can't lie to you, but we will do our best so that dev-team has what it needs to improve Rohan.

Best regards
    Albreiker
    All issues should become discussions because when you listen to shady self interested people who actively tell their friends to "spam tickets" to make change instead of coming to the forums so people can fact check the bullshhh that they want to sell you. I said it before and I will say it again the fact that support entertains these kinds of tickets is the reason that we have biased and eventually compromised GMs in game.

I just asked for clarification because context was missing from your post, "Kill the same player constantly for days or months" is ambigious. At what point would I end up in trouble? Will the staff understand why this character is getting pked? You want to talk about abuse? I could see this rule backfiring real quick.

You want to solve rohan's problems? become more active on the forums and ask people what they want to be fixed instead of entertaining these shady self-interested fks over support.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Instead of continuing a coporate BS story which we've been force fed for 10 years, try to speak freely and tell us what's really going on and what you gonna do about it lmao.

Also this ''abuse'' or ''pk abuse'' has been going on for many years now, nobody from the GMs gave a single fu.ck about it untill recently some carebear GM decided it was needed to adress this issue and instead of fixing it, you decided it was better to ban players for it. If you can't see why people are frustrated I think it's time for you to find a different job.
    Ok, I do not know why you assume that this is a definitive solution. We only taken this action by the people who are extorting other players.

Obviously, this topic goes further than just banning. We have to make changes in the system, but this post was not focused on that but on people who are spreading rumors and threatening with ban. That was what we wanted to clarify, I will take note of the comments you made.

And with all due respect, you know how many people were banned for that? I can tell you, 7. This decision did not affect almost anyone, all these players abused the system extorting players. The problem arose because these players did not want to tell the true to their guilds and started to lie about it. They said we banned them for doing PK. PK extorting people? They needed to add that little detail.

We do not mention the names of these players out of respect for their privacy, but we will not allow GMs to be defamed.

I hope this will make the subject clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I believe the whole vengeance problem has been raised both in these forums and on your ticket system for over a year now. Hell, it may even be closer to two years now. How long do you expect our "patience" will last? A few months? Fine I think everyone would be happy with that kind of turn around.

More than a year though tells the community here that you have been told, and didn't care one enough to tell them that it will never happen.

Over the years one or another of your staff comes into the forums and attempts to connect with platitudes and asking them for input or ideas. In every instance your staff has done this, reams of their ideas and requests have been provided both in these forums and in your ticket system. I know because I have provided such input in both places more than once. Detailed input as per my writing style.

And you know what? Not a single concern, idea or request raised has ever been so much as acknowledged to your players. Not one! So you please tell us sir - at what point should our patience become acceptance of/anger at being ignored? Give us some kind of quantitative answer other than "We will discuss it in our weekly meeting". Because after that canned answer, we never hear another word about it from you guys.

Look, I get it that you are a company and you guys can't say anything that might be construed as a promise or commitment to deliver. I've been there and worked in that same sort of customer-facing position (only the customers I had to face were were corporate executives of some of the largest companies in the world). But saying nothing at all only tells us you don't care. In the 10 years I have been around, that is all I and most of the other vets here have seen.

Perhaps instead of concrete terms like "this will happen" and "this won't", you can give us some kind of feedback like "The request has been submitted to HQ", and possibly follow up once in a while (and I don't mean just once, but continually with "HQ is still looking into the matter" or even "HQ has rejected the matter". Even that last tells us you haven't ignored us. Like your management when you are given a project to do, we also require status updates on your progress. In essence we, the players, are your CEO's boss and demand at least as much consideration and responsiveness as he does. My customers certainly did and if I did not deliver on that responsiveness, it was my a$$ that got kicked.
    I understand your point. And I know how frustrating it is to ask me to solve something and take a long time to resolve. But what can I say, is the truth, Rohan is a game that is growing little by little again. I would like to tell you that it is simple what is behind the game but it is not. Also a large part of the content is taken from the headquarters, a drastic change must first be applied in Rohan kr there before being applied here. We can make variations, but developing a change in the system without being applied in the headquarters is a bit complicated.

We make localized changes depending on where the game is and its current situation, but Rohan must remain Rohan throughout the world. I do not know if you understand me. Our Rohan could not be too different from the one that is active in Korea.

I hope you understand me better now. That don't mean that we don't make change soon.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    All issues should become discussions because when you listen to shady self interested people who actively tell their friends to "spam tickets" to make change instead of coming to the forums so people can fact check the bullshhh that they want to sell you. I said it before and I will say it again the fact that support entertains these kinds of tickets is the reason that we have biased and eventually compromised GMs in game.

I just asked for clarification because context was missing from your post, "Kill the same player constantly for days or months" is ambigious. At what point would I end up in trouble? Will the staff understand why this character is getting pked? You want to talk about abuse? I could see this rule backfiring real quick.

You want to solve rohan's problems? become more active on the forums and ask people what they want to be fixed instead of entertaining these shady self-interested fks over support.
    I try to be more active in the forum but there are other tasks to be fulfilled and sometimes a topic is very much distorted. I will assign a GM to only attend the forum soon, thanks for your feedback. I just hope you have patience with him and explain things to him.
    I know there is a lot of grudge against the old GMs, but they are no longer here. Treat the new ones with respect so they can give you what you need.