+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I dont support a cooldown on MR either, let people do what they want with MR especially since MR isnt the problem.

The problem is the farming of venges people literally walk around with lvl 7 reraise and get free venges on ppl in mirror dungeon within the 1st 2 days of maintenance which means 2 weeks of potential nonstop pk. My solution is to make venges 1 use period, you get killed you get 1 shot use it wisely. This at least increases the effort required from 2 days of walking around for 12 days of free venges to 14 days of walking around for 1 venge a piece.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I dont support a cooldown on MR either, let people do what they want with MR especially since MR isnt the problem.

The problem is the farming of venges people literally walk around with lvl 7 reraise and get free venges on ppl in mirror dungeon within the 1st 2 days of maintenance which means 2 weeks of potential nonstop pk. My solution is to make venges 1 use period, you get killed you get 1 shot use it wisely. This at least increases the effort required from 2 days of walking around for 12 days of free venges to 14 days of walking around for 1 venge a piece.
    Not my most favorite solution but I could live with it. I'd still suggest to sell Matching Warp Rings in an NPC for crone (say 10kk a pop) to make it easy to get summoned to grind/xp spots, instead of having to walk every single time. (currently venges are used to get into mirror dungeons quickly).

Not sure if this will totally solve the problem tho, you could just make a party and let that whole party get killed by the person you want to KOS. After which you could use 1 venge to venge in 5 more guild members and take venge too. Could easily stack up 10+ venges and use them once every hour. People would still have no place to go, it would just take more effort (I could easily do it nontheless).

The real solution is just preventing people from taking venges at all (like I suggested before): Why are you able to venge someone if they are white and you are purple and you(pruple) get killed (by the white named)? The person attacking first gets purple, the other person is/stays white named and then kills the purple person, after which the purple person is able to spam venges. If you attack someone first and you lose, tough sh1t but you shouldn't be allowed a venge.

If you only allow the venge system to register a venge if a purple person (agressor) kills a white person (attacked/innocent) you play it fair, since the white person probably did not even want to fight or was AFK. At the same time it's impossible to take venges from players on HK since they don't turn purple (they actually do coz this game is bugged AF but beside that).

This should solve the whole problem of taking venges on afk farmers. If you however are stupid enough to attack players, turn purple and kill them without MR, they can venge you but it's your own fkn fault for being the agressor/pker and not using MR.
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-26-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Or just get rid of the vengance system all together since we are grown ups and dont need it. Put warp rings in the sundries merchant and be done with the damn thing.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Thanks for your clarifications guys

As a Hall of Fame Rpker and widely regarded as the best PVP dekan in history, this thread saddens me. In my day, the mighty Latvala had to withstand hours of venges and RPK by multiple parties (1 party would lose to me). I never cried, in fact this was the path of the hero, as metal forged in hot lava turns to steel
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    As a Hall of Fame Rpker and widely regarded as the best PVP dekan in history, this thread saddens me. In my day, the mighty Latvala had to withstand hours of venges and RPK by multiple parties (1 party would lose to me). I never cried, in fact this was the path of the hero, as metal forged in hot lava turns to steel
    It saddens me to see the same troll over and over for years.

You're like a broken record, a sad mentally challenged broken record.

Have a nice day
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Lol. I can't even...

r/cringe

r/iamverybadass
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 08-28-2018 at 01:20 PM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Banned

This one big lol

Greetings rohanians!

How is it that any issue always becomes a discussion? The dev-team works on that but we must wait for a change to be applied in the headquarters before. I mean vengeance.
    Always are the same people who repeat the same theme again. Dev-team already knows that it should improve the system, but it is something that you have to be patient, I would like it to be easy but it is not.

At no time have I contradicted myself, I think some do not understand that the ban is not because of PK it is because of the abuse. It could be an abuse in any type of circumstance, but in this case we talk about PvP, so i emphasize that.
    If you want to distort my words, it's fine, it's your free speech. Here all opinions count, even those players who no longer play.
    We will continue working to improve Rohan, I hope someday we can understand each other better and try to overcome the past. Now we must repair the mistakes that others made but it seems that some people do not want to see forward.

You can be sure of something, I'm going to solve Rohan's problems. It is a difficult task and it will take time, i can't lie to you, but we will do our best so that dev-team has what it needs to improve Rohan.

Best regards
    Albreiker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast