+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Post Rumors about PK Ban!

Greetings Rohanians!

We want to make an announcement for everyone.

Some users are spreading the rumor that GMs are banning for PK.

That is a lie that is harming the community. Users who were banned in cases of PK were because they were extorting other players in the places where pet adoption tickets or other items of value are farmed.
    These players requested items from their victims so as not to kill them anymore. We did not want to be severe and these players were not banned permanently. But these rumors are getting out of control.
    There are users threatening that if they kill them, they will send a ticket to ban their killer. That type of ban does not exist, R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud is a game where PvP is very important. There is not and never will be a PvP ban.

They will only exist bans in the following cases:
    • In cases of extortion. No player can ask for items in exchange for not killing.
    • Kill the same player constantly for hours, days or months. This will be evaluated by a GM. The case must be serious, if you are killed a few times and it is not constant, it is not considered harassment. The harassment is something serious and that will be banned.

Note: If users who complain about harassment have a personal problem or are constantly killing themselves and have a long history of rivality. Yes, we can see your history. The GMs will not get involved in these cases because it was provoked by the same players who are enemies of guilds or similar things.

We always take into account the opinion of the players but we will not accept that rumors are devised that harm the community. If you have any doubt send a ticket, ignore rumors without sense. THERE IS NO PK BAN.

If you know some users who focus on spreading this lie, inform us and we will investigate. There is a privacy regarding ban reasons, but there is a registry and if these users want to harm the community then they deserve to be banned permanently. For this last time we will be considered and we will not do anything to these users, but if we receive a report or we find out that they continue to spread these lies they will be banned permanently.

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N .: Blood Feud Team-

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    • In cases of extortion. No player can ask for items in exchange for not killing.
    • Kill the same player constantly for hours, days or months. This will be evaluated by a GM. The case must be serious, if you are killed a few times and it is not constant, it is not considered harassment. The harassment is something serious and that will be banned.
    Just like I said extorting other players is wrong.

As far as the second case goes: What does this mean exactly?

If I was to run around mirror and kill everyone regardless of guild affiliation can all those players report me and get me in trouble?

If I was part of a guild that is in war with another guild and I continue to PK the players from that guild until they quit the guild (the entire concept of KOS) will I get reported after X time and get in trouble?

If lets say for example my guild had complied a list of known alts of various players and I proceeded to PK said alts could I get in trouble for killing people who are "the enemy" although not represented exactly in that scenario?

This second part leaves me uneasy there is a lot of grey area I cant think of a case where one person deliberately pking another person for months on end wasnt warranted.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Kill the same player constantly for hours days or months, you might as well added years on that.
    no wonder players get confused with replies like that.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Greetings Rohanians!

We want to make an announcement for everyone.

Some users are spreading the rumor that GMs are banning for PK. Some GMs are spreading the rumor that you can't get banned for pking players, this is a lie and it's harming the community

That is a lie that is harming the community You f*king whot m8? Only thing harming the community is the GM team whom refuses to fix the venge system. Ask any veteran player, they'll give you the same answer, fix the goddamn venge system. Users who were banned in cases of PK were because they were extorting other players in the places where pet adoption tickets or other items of value are farmed.
    These players requested items from their victims so as not to kill them anymore. We did not want to be severe and these players were not banned permanently. But these rumors are getting out of control.
    There are users threatening that if they kill them, they will send a ticket to ban their killer. That type of ban does not exist, R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud is a game where PvP is very important. There is not and never will be a PvP ban.

Note: If users who complain about harassment have a personal problem or are constantly killing themselves and have a long history of rivality. Yes, we can see your history. The GMs will not get involved in these cases because it was provoked by the same players who are enemies of guilds or similar things.

We always take into account the opinion of the players but we will not accept that rumors are devised that harm the community rumors my ass, it's simply true. If you have any doubt send a ticket, ignore rumors without sense. THERE IS NO PK BAN.THERE IS A PK BAN

If you know some users who focus on spreading this lie, inform us and we will investigate. There is a privacy regarding ban reasons, but there is a registry and if these users want to harm the community then they deserve to be banned permanently. For this last time we will be considered and we will not do anything to these users, but if we receive a report or we find out that they continue to spread these lies they will be banned permanently.

Best regards
    -R.O.H.A.N .: Blood Feud Team-
    I love how you contradict yourself in the same post, starting with ''there is no pk-ban'' and ending with ''there is no pk ban'' while you clearly state there is a PK ban if you kill/pk the same person too many times.

You refuse to give clear information about this or set a clear set of rules about pking the same players you also refuse to fix the goddamn venge system that started this whole thing in the first place. You have those ''gm investigations'' of certain players behind the curtains, sometimes you bann them sometimes you don't. There is zero transparency in your descicion/banning proces, your rules are extremely vague, you can basically do w/e you want without having to give a proper cause.

The whole reason of this clusterfk is the current state of the venge system, which is literally designed to spam venge and spam kill players. Instead of changing this simple issue you just start banning players who spam venge and spam kill other players (something that has been going on before you were even here as a GM). Many players have quit due to this and NO ONE from your team listened to my tickets back when they changed the system and I warned you about the abuse. Now it seems you finally heared about the venge abuse, and this is your way to tackle it,

I'm laughing my ass off at your unprofessional and almost childish way of handeling this situation that literally only pisses the community off and will make people quit instead of solving anything.
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-25-2018 at 04:37 AM.

A taste of the divine

What I want to suggest is merge Isen with Janous and to deploy new weapons of war, new costumes, maps, events and then we will come back to Rohan... We are in 2018.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

This entire "PK Ban" issue stems from the fact that support entertains tickets like this in the first place. GMs should be more active on the forums and these types of tickets should only be through the forums. I lived through the fake report era of rohan its one of the things that made me quit this game because support was compromised by a bunch of people copy-pasting the same ticket over and over.

If a player has a suggestion: Post it to the forums so it can be reviewed by your fellow rohanians.

If a player has an issue with a certain player: Post it to the forums so you can get multiple sides to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    This entire "PK Ban" issue stems from the fact that support entertains tickets like this in the first place. GMs should be more active on the forums and these types of tickets should only be through the forums. I lived through the fake report era of rohan its one of the things that made me quit this game because support was compromised by a bunch of people copy-pasting the same ticket over and over.

If a player has a suggestion: Post it to the forums so it can be reviewed by your fellow rohanians.

If a player has an issue with a certain player: Post it to the forums so you can get multiple sides to the story.
    They're not gonna do that, they'll never give in to ''public tickets'' everything has to be behind closed doors so noone can see what they concoct and how they f*k up. Half of the GMs are no better than the average scumbag player, the storys I know about past GMs & the mistakes/biases they made/had, would make most players quit.

Korean department sees the USA department as a bunch of stupid kids (I can understand why). Most of the veteran players don't take the GMs serious either, they simply lost any form of credibility/respect looong ago. Every time a few updates get released, of which the content is fairly good, or more balanced than previous patches I gaint some hope. So I think ''well this isn't too bad it's going in the right direction'' after which the GM team decides they need a major f*ckup to make sure they will never gain credibility again lmao.

A taste of the divine

Glad I'm not playing atm!

Once someone annoys/kills you in game the whole point is to make their lives a misery! I've done it a **** ton of times to people and its been done back to me also!

I became Shannon11s KOS a while back, after I had repeatedly killed his characters. He killed me every time while I was afk grinding lol. Did I give a ****? absolutely not. Did he give a ****? Well, enough to KOS me, but other than that, probably not. Its a part of the game. Its why they have a character name change option. If you fk up and end up annoying the wrong person, its usually your fault. The redemption is that you can change your name and start fresh if you need to.

Bitching to the GM's about it is just weak asf and anyone doing it should just be plain embarrassed.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    They're not gonna do that, they'll never give in to ''public tickets'' everything has to be behind closed doors so noone can see what they concoct and how they f*k up. Half of the GMs are no better than the average scumbag player, the storys I know about past GMs & the mistakes/biases they made/had, would make most players quit.

Korean department sees the USA department as a bunch of stupid kids (I can understand why). Most of the veteran players don't take the GMs serious either, they simply lost any form of credibility/respect looong ago. Every time a few updates get released, of which the content is fairly good, or more balanced than previous patches I gaint some hope. So I think ''well this isn't too bad it's going in the right direction'' after which the GM team decides they need a major f*ckup to make sure they will never gain credibility again lmao.
    Srsly the GMs here are/have been corrupt as hell ive been through it all! disconnecting players, hacked up items, free epics, rigged events list goes on and on.

Banned

Ok, I just have to put my 2 cents worth in here...

The situation can never happen if you guys have a properly working vengeance system. If the vengeance system were working properly and set up to work fairly for everyone, that level of abuse would not be possible. As it stands today, it is a flaw in the game and people can abuse it. There are 2 ways PWYNKi can deal with this:
    1. Now correct me if I am wrong here, YNK/PlayWith Interactive has had in the past a policy of punishing those players that abuse known flaws with Temporary and permanent bans for habitual offenders. Why is that not being put into action here? Players are abusing a limitation of your vengeance system to extort and cause players to stop playing your game. Ban people abusing the vengeance system.
    2. Fix the damned vengeance system! All you have to to is modify the processor for that skill to simply not able to invoke MR more than once in a set number of hours (8? 12? 24?). It is not that difficult to pop in a cooldown of x number of hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast