+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help me figure out this trans system.

By trans system I mean transcending a weapon or armor. I have a few different questions and a few other than the trans system.

1. Can your trans 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 upgs?

2. I see an UPG that is trans on EM with no abs but it has high DD. Since it is trans that adds 2 sockets right? So I should be able to add absorption with stones and be good for farm?

3. Transcending Armor works the same as weapons but give one slot? Or can you use a shiny stone for 2 slots?

4. When transing an item does it keep the reinforcement level? Example I trans a sword that is +11 does it turn into trans sword +11 or back to 0, does onyx work the same?

5. I am trying to gear my wiz for mirror but having a lot of trouble, if there are any wizzes on here that can solo easier spots in mirror could you please list out your gear? And also which rooms to try. Is it doable with only pendants as rings if I have an UPG?? Not trying to drop a lot of cash for boss drops on farm character.

Right now on my wiz lvl 113 I got Trans Opan Staff, max pdef onyx, PvE pendants, +100 all stat costume, and lvl 7 psy buff and lvl 7 psy shield only like 45k HP

The hp seems to be the issue so I am hoping an Upg will be enough but don’t wanna drop hundreds to be in the same boat that I’m in now, seems like the opaniel staff I just bought didn’t make much of a difference from my onyx one.

Sorry for the long post but hopefully the answers to these questions will help others as I myself have been asked many similar things in game. I appreciate any responses ty guys in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    By trans system I mean transcending a weapon or armor. I have a few different questions and a few other than the trans system.

1. Can your trans 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 upgs?
    1.0 upgs cannot be transcended, 2.0 and onwards are glacial and can be transcended.

2. I see an UPG that is trans on EM with no abs but it has high DD. Since it is trans that adds 2 sockets right? So I should be able to add absorption with stones and be good for farm?
    Those sockets are only for T- spirit stones of which I dont think there is abs, you can circumvent this by buying a chimera guarder and putting an abs stone from the IM in there.

3. Transcending Armor works the same as weapons but give one slot? Or can you use a shiny stone for 2 slots?
    Trans armor only gets 1 slot IIRC, shiny stone is needed to transcend any item.

4. When transing an item does it keep the reinforcement level? Example I trans a sword that is +11 does it turn into trans sword +11 or back to 0, does onyx work the same?
    Yes

5. I am trying to gear my wiz for mirror but having a lot of trouble, if there are any wizzes on here that can solo easier spots in mirror could you please list out your gear? And also which rooms to try. Is it doable with only pendants as rings if I have an UPG?? Not trying to drop a lot of cash for boss drops on farm character.
    Only possible with a party, the cast times and the amount of buffs really spoils the whole solo grinding in mirror. Well geared templars, predators and int sages can solo mirror but if you dont got the OP gear you will need a party especially as a wizz.

Right now on my wiz lvl 113 I got Trans Opan Staff, max pdef onyx, PvE pendants, +100 all stat costume, and lvl 7 psy buff and lvl 7 psy shield only like 45k HP

The hp seems to be the issue so I am hoping an Upg will be enough but don’t wanna drop hundreds to be in the same boat that I’m in now, seems like the opaniel staff I just bought didn’t make much of a difference from my onyx one.

Sorry for the long post but hopefully the answers to these questions will help others as I myself have been asked many similar things in game. I appreciate any responses ty guys in advance.
    As I stated earlier, cast times and the amount of buffs really screw wizzies over, at the end of the day you will need over the top gear to hold your own like max PA badge and 4x upg etc and still when you gotta rebuff its death! tldr make a party and you safe.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    The amount of trans slots something gets depends on the grade of the item. Armour gets 2 sockets in general (crafted/onyx etc.), with heroic SD armour being the exception, 1 slot

For weapons it goes as follows:
    - Glacial = 2 slots
    - Onyx = 3 slots

You Always need a shiny trans stone to trans an item, no matter which item you trans.

Also wizzard is a sh1t class, drop it. If you want a cheap class to farm with, make a full INT dekan sage. They are cheap to make, maintain and have really good defense and attack. Another option would be to make a full AGI predator, althrough katars are the most expensive weapons.
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-22-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Its real unfortunate but its true, its 2018 and casting spells is so 2009

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Also wizzard is a sh1t class, drop it. If you want a cheap class to farm with, make a full INT dekan sage. They are cheap to make, maintain and have really good defense and attack. Another option would be to make a full AGI predator, althrough katars are the most expensive weapons.
    Yeah man that’s what I have been beginning to think, what good is a Farm class that can’t ****ing farm easily, I actually already have an INT Dekan that I haven’t played in a while. From my understanding though there is no upg zhen with magic attack? What type of weapon should I shoot for to mirror in? Will just an onyx zhen with MA% and high DD% work? Or should I go for an upg one with rlly high DD? Sorry idk any int dekans in game to ask them.

This just fckin blows man I have spent so much time and money on my wiz.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Its real unfortunate but its true, its 2018 and casting spells is so 2009
    Yeah I wish I would have realized it sooner, thanks for all the info anyway man.

you dont need magic zhen for int dekan melee zhen give same attackpower.

Quote Originally Posted by DjLudde View Post
    you dont need magic zhen for int dekan melee zhen give same attackpower.
    Finally it took people 2 years to find out you need melee zhens for intel dekans just like you want melee club on templars.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Na im find it out for long time ago.and i told that to many but they not belived me.Then i sold my mag zhen bought an 2.0 zhen and lots of rps over :P

Quote Originally Posted by DjLudde View Post
    Na im find it out for long time ago.and i told that to many but they not belived me.Then i sold my mag zhen bought an 2.0 zhen and lots of rps over :P
    Hey I’m not real familier with UPGs so what are that stats of your 2.0 zhen? and about how much should I expect for one to cost on the market right now?