By trans system I mean transcending a weapon or armor. I have a few different questions and a few other than the trans system.

1. Can your trans 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 upgs?

2. I see an UPG that is trans on EM with no abs but it has high DD. Since it is trans that adds 2 sockets right? So I should be able to add absorption with stones and be good for farm?

3. Transcending Armor works the same as weapons but give one slot? Or can you use a shiny stone for 2 slots?

4. When transing an item does it keep the reinforcement level? Example I trans a sword that is +11 does it turn into trans sword +11 or back to 0, does onyx work the same?

5. I am trying to gear my wiz for mirror but having a lot of trouble, if there are any wizzes on here that can solo easier spots in mirror could you please list out your gear? And also which rooms to try. Is it doable with only pendants as rings if I have an UPG?? Not trying to drop a lot of cash for boss drops on farm character.

Right now on my wiz lvl 113 I got Trans Opan Staff, max pdef onyx, PvE pendants, +100 all stat costume, and lvl 7 psy buff and lvl 7 psy shield only like 45k HP

The hp seems to be the issue so I am hoping an Upg will be enough but don’t wanna drop hundreds to be in the same boat that I’m in now, seems like the opaniel staff I just bought didn’t make much of a difference from my onyx one.

Sorry for the long post but hopefully the answers to these questions will help others as I myself have been asked many similar things in game. I appreciate any responses ty guys in advance.