+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DjLudde View Post
    Na im find it out for long time ago.and i told that to many but they not belived me.Then i sold my mag zhen bought an 2.0 zhen and lots of rps over :P
    Exactly the same for me (people just won't believe it lol), except I didn't have a magic zhen. Still, thumbs up for utilising the stupidity of others to make rps, great move.

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    Hey I’m not real familier with UPGs so what are that stats of your 2.0 zhen? and about how much should I expect for one to cost on the market right now?
    depending on the damage drop at the zhen I'd say a 2.0 zhen with 65+ dd would be around 30k rps if not more (if DD and + is high).

I'm too lazy to find a picture of one, or summarise all the stats, I'll just give you what I know by heart (might miss a thing)

Unique upg zhen 2.0:

110 str
    110 vit
    40% attackspeed
    8% hp abso
    12% crit
    110% hp
    56% melee
    Average 65% dd
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post

Unique upg zhen 2.0:

110 str
    110 vit
    40% attackspeed
    8% hp abso
    12% crit
    110% hp
    56% melee
    Average 65% dd
    Okay so 2.0 is better than 3.0 for int right?
    and the only stat that varies between all 2.0 zhens is gonna be the %DD?

Edit: Also I might be able to get my hands on some of those UPG IPVs with melee %
    I have seen on these forums ppl say that rulers and chakras are better but those upg rings are still a lot better than pendants?

I’m just kinda confused as to how it calculates. Like would the melee % be calculated after all my buffs (int buff, zhen mastery)? Bc then they seem like they would be sweet unless the melee% is just added from my base stats which is like nothing pretty much

sorry im asking so many questions but I wish I would have done this before pouring money into my other character
    Last edited by Legault1; 08-29-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Me podria explicar cual "Spirit Stone" debo colocar en los 2 "sockets" de mi armadura?

La armadura es Trancended darkeness Onyx (Int) 2 sockets

Unique upg zhen 2.0:

110 str
    110 vit
    40% attackspeed
    8% hp abso
    12% crit
    110% hp
    56% melee
    Average 65%

this is correct.

but the 1.0 4x zhen muitak has 60% melee and 120% Health.
    idk which is better,, from what i heard, you cannot trans weapon below glacial tier, CMIIW.
    someone can clarify? thanks
    Last edited by AchanClub; 09-21-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    Okay so 2.0 is better than 3.0 for int right?
    and the only stat that varies between all 2.0 zhens is gonna be the %DD?

2.0 is better for every kind of dekan, 3.0 is simply really bad (basically only gives you 130% hp and like 300 vit and some other low stats). there is also the 2.0 INT version, which is very rare (like legit 2-3 in game of those maybe) but that one has 70% melee and 20% crit but lacks attackspeed and only gives 80% HP. I'd go for a regular 2.0 zhen (56% melee one)

Edit: Also I might be able to get my hands on some of those UPG IPVs with melee %
    I have seen on these forums ppl say that rulers and chakras are better but those upg rings are still a lot better than pendants?
    Yes upg rings are better than pendants but bossdrops are better than upg rings. Flat attack scales very good for intel sage, similar to how it scales for templars (a littlebit better even)

I’m just kinda confused as to how it calculates. Like would the melee % be calculated after all my buffs (int buff, zhen mastery)? Bc then they seem like they would be sweet unless the melee% is just added from my base stats which is like nothing pretty much

The way zhen mastery works is similar to how blunt mastery works. A simplified version of this would be something like this:

The formula to calculate you melee attack: (base magic attack* magic attack % boosters*(INT/1000) = melee attack

sorry im asking so many questions but I wish I would have done this before pouring money into my other character
    Take in mind that melee % boosters are always better than magic attack boosters for 2 reasons: 1. melee boosters boost everything including your weapon attack damage etc, this is not the case for magic %. 2. Melee % amplifies your final melee attack rather than magic attack that still has to undergo converstion.

The only reason you would take magic % over melee % if you want to play your dekan with WFFS/Breath/Health Drain but I would NOT recommand that since those skills really don't do any damage at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    Unique upg zhen 2.0:

110 str
    110 vit
    40% attackspeed
    8% hp abso
    12% crit
    110% hp
    56% melee
    Average 65%

this is correct.

but the 1.0 4x zhen muitak has 60% melee and 120% Health.
    idk which is better,, from what i heard, you cannot trans weapon below glacial tier, CMIIW.
    someone can clarify? thanks
    You can't trans 1.0 upgrades or epics this is correct. Also the 10% extra HP and 4% extra melee on the 1.0 zhen are not worth losing 40% attackspeed (2.0 zhen has 40% AS, 1.0 zhen has 0% AS). Thus making 2.0 the superior zhen.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You can't trans 1.0 upgrades or epics this is correct. Also the 10% extra HP and 4% extra melee on the 1.0 zhen are not worth losing 40% attackspeed (2.0 zhen has 40% AS, 1.0 zhen has 0% AS). Thus making 2.0 the superior zhen.
    thx for clarfying, yeah thats right AS is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    As I stated earlier, cast times and the amount of buffs really screw wizzies over, at the end of the day you will need over the top gear to hold your own like max PA badge and 4x upg etc and still when you gotta rebuff its death! tldr make a party and you safe.
    Hai Tina. So I just started playing again as of last night? Some dude told me abt the chimera guarder thingy but he wasn't very clear on how to obtain it. Could you plz gimme a run through? And whats the latest armor now? ty <3

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hai Tina. So I just started playing again as of last night? Some dude told me abt the chimera guarder thingy but he wasn't very clear on how to obtain it. Could you plz gimme a run through? And whats the latest armor now? ty <3
    You can buy the guarder from the manager of trans equipment in the craft studio (hes in the indun circle)

Latest armor is the trans opaniel armor giving 30% pve damage reduction you can get that by making chimera +12 then tali +12 (theres an NPC behind the bank in craft studio who does those transformations) then you trans it with a trans stone and done!

You can get a trans stone by exchanging 40 badge of victory? at the same guy behind the bank in crafting studio. You can also get opaniel items from the opaniel exchange ticket system (dont know, never done it) including a shield and I think these tickets you can get from new +50 dungeon at temple of flox (needs a party but priests are not so high in demand there)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You can buy the guarder from the manager of trans equipment in the craft studio (hes in the indun circle)

Latest armor is the trans opaniel armor giving 30% pve damage reduction you can get that by making chimera +12 then tali +12 (theres an NPC behind the bank in craft studio who does those transformations) then you trans it with a trans stone and done!

You can get a trans stone by exchanging 40 badge of victory? at the same guy behind the bank in crafting studio. You can also get opaniel items from the opaniel exchange ticket system (dont know, never done it) including a shield and I think these tickets you can get from new +50 dungeon at temple of flox (needs a party but priests are not so high in demand there)
    ok yea tx Flo gave me a bit of a run down but your extra info helped, like always

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest