+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Rohan Farm Feud (Any GM feel free to read this and comment)

So as far as I understand, there are currently some restrictions on pking players which means if you ''spam pk'' someone it might be a bannable offense.

Now first of all I want to state that the current ''venge system'' has been broken for years. I'm not gonna explain how it works because I have done so a too many times. This needs to be fixed and most issues will be resolved. Since this has been said a Thousand times, in tickets and on the forum I don't assume this will happen or it would have already.

If any GM decides to read this:

On origin you tried to limit the amount of RPK and PVP by reducing the possibles from 10 to 5 and the regeneration time for 1 possible from 1 hour to 2 hours. Beside that you did not release Murder Remission untill the server was at least a few months old and when you did it was only available at limited times.

About 1-2 weeks after the server opened I have sent tickets as well as multiple forums posts regarding these PVP/RPK/MR issues. Obviously I got ignored but I was right all along, after a few months, many players reached endgame lvl. Even though there was enough new content to play with (new items, trans stats etc. etc.) the server lost players rapidly and finally closed down. One of the main reasons being that PVP was simply sh1t which scared people (including me) away.

I predicted this would happen and nobody from the staff listened. Why should you I mean. I've been playing this game for 10 years, I know the game mechanics better than most staff memebers and have a widespread network of veteran players in this community with whom I speak to gain their feedback. I gave concrete solutions, suggestions, backed up with evidence and logical reasoning. Sadly, to no avail.

Now I know you got your department focusing on your revenue models, your microtransactions and all the other boring economics. Beside that you have set out a clear focus what Rohan should stand for, how the community should behave (no toxic players, no racism etc. etc.). You have your weekly meetings and discuss what has to be improved and how past patches influence player growth and what not. Your new events (facebook events for publicity and player recruitment). I could continue this list with lots of other stuff you guys are doing but....

It feels like something's missing though, how about a proper player feedback loop? Nah throwing out a survey maybe once every 6 months with some small reward that attracts all the trisomic idiots to smear their sh1t (pardon my French) out on a google form will get you the information you need to improve this game doesn't it. From your point of view one ''annonymous'' survey is no different from the other, you do not know enough about this game to judge the quality of the information that gets sent to you. Almost all players will only fill in what they directly, on a short time basis require in game for their specific class to be even stronger than they were. This is NOT information that will keep this game running.

I don't only want to be negative, you guys did manage to keep rohan running for this long a time, you released a lot of new content that worked out very well and I'm verry enthousiastic about. But please don't f*ck it all up by restricting PVP in pretty much any way.

The main reason you have a 80% veteran player base with players that play longer than 5 years is because those players ar heavily invested in the game and can compete in PVP, nearly daily and measure their strengths. Literally the only reason this game is still running is due to the open world pvp with barerly any restrictions which no other game I know of has. If you tweak this or put restrictions on it, you will kill the server in a matter of months.

Fix the goddamn venge system and let the players kill whoever they want, where-ever they want, how many times they want. There are enough spots to xp/farm at and if someone wants to spend 24/7 searching for you to kill you, let them be.

Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

This problem is really dumb. Players are starting to report other players for killing them. I am in royals, we kos e2n and syndicate and now they are spamming tickets when we kill them. GMs are banning players who kill people while they farm? what happened to this game. This is a pvp based game. The problem is that GM has not announced anything official declaring an stop to pking people or enemies. Since there is no official notice, there should be no bans or punishments to the players who decide to kill other players. So for all those Syndicates and E2N crying they are getting wiped we will keep wipeing you as long as GMs post an official notice to stop the pking of players while farming. Wether it is hunting or getting venge to you, there is no rules saying that it is illegal to venge to somone and kill them multiple times. If there is a rule or GMs bring it up we will stop till then we will put the "Blood" in Rohan Blood Fued.

Quote Originally Posted by idziebabadolekar View Post
    This problem is really dumb. Players are starting to report other players for killing them. I am in royals, we kos e2n and syndicate and now they are spamming tickets when we kill them. GMs are banning players who kill people while they farm? what happened to this game. This is a pvp based game. The problem is that GM has not announced anything official declaring an stop to pking people or enemies. Since there is no official notice, there should be no bans or punishments to the players who decide to kill other players. So for all those Syndicates and E2N crying they are getting wiped we will keep wipeing you as long as GMs post an official notice to stop the pking of players while farming. Wether it is hunting or getting venge to you, there is no rules saying that it is illegal to venge to somone and kill them multiple times. If there is a rule or GMs bring it up we will stop till then we will put the "Blood" in Rohan Blood Fued.
    There is a TOS which you agreed with when you created your account that states you can't bully players nor ''destroy/misuse/exploit/harm'' PWI property. These rules are open to interpretation as the GMs see fit (exactly why they made em vague like this, I'd have done the same).

Even if they announce something official regarding PVP rules, it will f*ck up the game since PVP is the main thing that keeps this rig running. The only thing they have to do is fix the venge system so that you can only register a venge at another player if that person is either murderer/assassination mode or purple named. This way you prevent people from taking venges on hunterkits or pve players. Beside this the cost for venging players could go up with every try, up to a 100 million crones (which is a nice crone sink, which allows for more events that release crones, which is healthy for the ingame crone economy bla bla bla).
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-19-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Errm... Not really, we're used to being wiped in maps, it's a part of the game. This has been going on for years, and we've even experienced the likes of Sasy that unli-vgs like 20 times a day per person. We don't send tickets cause of this lmao. Especially since the likes of Lunas, Cherish, JK, etc do not even compare to crap we've had to deal with before. We clear maps fairly often as well and have gotten a number of people in our guild receive PMs from GMs to stop.

Imho though, anyone who needs to send tickets just cause of rpk is an idiot (this is even moreso true when they're in a rival guild yet do not understand the concept of KOS and keep on pming, asking why they're getting killed). The people who send these tickets just ruin it for everyone and fail to see why people even play this game today to begin with - the open world PvP. You take that away and yes, there will be no one playing in a few months.

Also, agree with practically everything sunnyangel and shannon11 said, most especially with the venge system.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Hi Jeff, your boy Reis ( Ahmed Taha ) sent ticket to gm for vengeing to him 3 times in 24 hours and killing him. He replied with " vengeing to people and killing is illegal" " i will send ticket to gm and get you banned". So the second part of your post is right but send that to Ahmed.

Hi Jeff, your boy Reis ( Ahmed Taha ) sent ticket to gm for vengeing to him 3 times in 24 hours and killing him. He replied with " vengeing to people and killing is illegal" " i will send ticket to gm and get you banned". So the second part of your post is right but send that to Ahmed.
    excuse me sir

i said u your guild reported me for pking and i got warning from GMs about pking so ill do the same and see what GMs says
    because u got balls to hunt us after we stopped due to gm warnings and my venge char was banned just for taking venge on someone from your guild so your side started this $hit . that's what exactly i said

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    Errm... Not really, we're used to being wiped in maps, it's a part of the game. This has been going on for years, and we've even experienced the likes of Sasy that unli-vgs like 20 times a day per person. We don't send tickets cause of this lmao. Especially since the likes of Lunas, Cherish, JK, etc do not even compare to crap we've had to deal with before. We clear maps fairly often as well and have gotten a number of people in our guild receive PMs from GMs to stop.

Imho though, anyone who needs to send tickets just cause of rpk is an idiot (this is even moreso true when they're in a rival guild yet do not understand the concept of KOS and keep on pming, asking why they're getting killed). The people who send these tickets just ruin it for everyone and fail to see why people even play this game today to begin with - the open world PvP. You take that away and yes, there will be no one playing in a few months.

Also, agree with practically everything sunnyangel and shannon11 said, most especially with the venge system.
    This guy it's a completly lol, with 1 year char and it's used to get rpk! what a lol, your guild it's the first one killing low players at minor and upper. Pathetic!

If someone should get banned should be the members of your guild and not any other player from server. Bark Bark go be politic for other players your rat!

Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    This guy it's a completly lol, with 1 year char and it's used to get rpk! what a lol, your guild it's the first one killing low players at minor and upper. Pathetic!

If someone should get banned should be the members of your guild and not any other player from server. Bark Bark go be politic for other players your rat!
    lmao. Do you not notice how everybody else in this thread is in agreement with me that pking and open-world pvp should not be bannable and is in fact an important mechanic driving people to play this game? Please notice that this thread was specifically made to address carebears like you who send reports for PKing ffs. Or do you simply not comprehend once a few big words are strung together to form a single coherent idea?

You're the rat, Tayyar. You declare war on a pvp guild, and start picking on our lowbies cause that's the only people you can take. But when the perma-kos hammer comes reigning down on your ass, and our core team is able to hunt you non-stop 24/7, OF COURSE you go running. You run to KD to farm with you. You run to 789ends to help you raid our farming parties. You run to GMs calling for bans. And finally when none of those work, you run to Royals (which is a bit ironic in itself, considering you've sent tickets regarding PK). You continue to blow your own horn at lime, yet when people come knocking, you're only able to bark offensive and racist slurs from sz. How pathetic. I guess it's not surprising why I've met so many people in Royals who wonder how you even got in in the first place.

Perhaps next time you be more mindful and think about the repercussions of your decisions first.

"what a lol!"

Open world PVP/PKing has been going on for years and years. Suck it up mate. Nobody likes a crybaby.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 08-23-2018 at 12:57 AM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    lmao. Do you not notice how everybody else in this thread is in agreement with me that pking and open-world pvp should not be bannable and is in fact an important mechanic driving people to play this game? Please notice that this thread was specifically made to address carebears like you who send reports for PKing ffs. Or do you simply not comprehend once a few big words are strung together to form a single coherent idea?

You're the rat, Tayyar. You declare war on a pvp guild, and start picking on our lowbies cause that's the only people you can take. But when the perma-kos hammer comes reigning down on your ass, and our core team is able to hunt you non-stop 24/7, OF COURSE you go running. You run to KD to farm with you. You run to 789ends to help you raid our farming parties. You run to GMs calling for bans. And finally when none of those work, you run to Royals (which is a bit ironic in itself, considering you've sent tickets regarding PK). You continue to blow your own horn at lime, yet when people come knocking, you're only able to bark offensive and racist slurs from sz. How pathetic. I guess it's not surprising why I've met so many people in Royals who wonder how you even got in in the first place.

Perhaps next time you be more mindful and think about the repercussions of your decisions first.

"what a lol!"

Open world PVP/PKing has been going on for years and years. Suck it up mate. Nobody likes a crybaby.

1. my litle pinoy, if you call me white I don't take it as offense ok? so that is not racism that is stupidity from you. your problem, you the racistt for thinking that is an offense. if you feel small cause of your origins, its not my problem kiddo. also OFFEND is when you say something like. +add your mom // + add your sister like you did = direct ban
    also I didin't declare anything to your guild, I just don't admit from you or any other player that answers to me saying. +add your sister / + add your mom. it's diferente don't you agree "litle pinoy!"? maybe hard to understund that in your small brain.
    2. I don't QQ for no one that is also your trash talk probably cause you don't know me, anyway fell free to say whatever you want "you only say ****". you are just a sad kid. about QQ to GM, told you already I got whispered by gm to report the problem. was just following is advice, also I was the first one saying that you shouldn't get banned on that ticket, I'm a rasonable player after all, maybe you should be a litle bit more to, if your brain let you. ABOUT "I've met so many people in Royals who wonder how you even got in the first place." good tatic pinoy now I will get expel (lmao),, wanna join us to?!? Pathetic kid argument, as always,
    About KD, you might be mistaken but confirm with him and also for you to be a litle bit more credible on what you say, …...now what I saw was, STOP and you STOP cause you are a dog after all.! you got it? STOP and you STOP period, litle pinoy, your word as players it's basicly kid trash talk.
    3. my char doesn't have 1 year of game and you don't really know what is RPK for sure, you just in game licking players and be nicely and politic to get advantage from others (that's old tatic) doesn't work with me , sorry. also easy to say KOS when now the server it's more balanced then ever was.
    4. about Killing lowers, I do all sindicates main pt's solo, no need much.I remember to kill all main sindicate pt with just 1 priest.. also the one who rpk lowbies it's your guild probably even you in alts going around at upper and etc killing lowers. (not my problem)
    5. RMT is not permited I don't know why u keep doing it. (direct ban)
    6. Typed items like Glacial transcendent armors not allowed, just saying. (direct ban)
    7. No player should get banned for PVP/RPK less those players that play for years and are very known on game, now you should have been banned since they had been banned to.
    8. my only bad decision was to not rpk your guild soon.

P.S. And you don't defend no one in your guild, you defend your own interests and the interests of your pinoys group all rest you just smart talk for they to be around to help you on PVP! (not smart players thou)

Get life litle pinoy and stop QQ!
    Last edited by 4nick8er; 08-23-2018 at 05:18 AM.

For What I See U Are Super Noob U Said U play Since 10 Years I Play This Game Since 2008 When Was Only Open Beta Here The Only Run Is Money If U Have it U Have It All GM`S Dont Care About Us They Do What They Want They Just Care About The Money We Spend MR Is Bug Since I Play This Game And I Send A Lot Of Tickets And Is Dont Fix Yet So Dont Waiste Ur Time They Dont Listen Member Since 2008 Open Beta Torian Server RetardMafia For Life