+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    That those indo items are still ingame is just sad, KnightDreams shield, or dd armours etc. Should all be deleted without refund since they never belonged in this server in the first place and give a totally unfair, unearned advantage to certain players.

I know games in which blackmail is allowed as long as it stays within the game (like blackmail for ingame items for ingame actions, obviously taking it outside the game is a criminal offense lol). I don't have a problem with it being like that in rohan. I know a thing or two about it ^^.

If you think about it, simply pking someone for his spot and telling him to get out of it coz you want it, is just as much abuse of power/blackmail to get something you need, because you are stronger. Same goes for pking people who are doing a boss and stealing it. How is that so much different from making them pay a few pet tickets to grind in peace instead of getting pked.

For me, it's all just good business.
    The difference is intent, bouncing that player to another spot is acceptable but preventing a player from farming until they pay is scummy a f. Example 1 would be a walmart opening up in your community that was previously full of smaller shops, example 2 is the mob collecting protection money which is obviously illegal.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    That those indo items are still ingame is just sad, KnightDreams shield, or dd armours etc. Should all be deleted without refund since they never belonged in this server in the first place and give a totally unfair, unearned advantage to certain players.

I know games in which blackmail is allowed as long as it stays within the game (like blackmail for ingame items for ingame actions, obviously taking it outside the game is a criminal offense lol). I don't have a problem with it being like that in rohan. I know a thing or two about it ^^.

If you think about it, simply pking someone for his spot and telling him to get out of it coz you want it, is just as much abuse of power/blackmail to get something you need, because you are stronger. Same goes for pking people who are doing a boss and stealing it. How is that so much different from making them pay a few pet tickets to grind in peace instead of getting pked.

For me, it's all just good business.
    Exactly , Indo items did never belong to Rohan Blood Feud . GM's always ignored taking care of these items. It ruined the balance in the game and unfair to certain players. I wonder why we have not yet received a full answer from a Game Master on this thread . It has been days a proper answer should have been given out .

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The difference is intent, bouncing that player to another spot is acceptable but preventing a player from farming until they pay is scummy a f. Example 1 would be a walmart opening up in your community that was previously full of smaller shops, example 2 is the mob collecting protection money which is obviously illegal.
    The difference between ''Give me your spot or I will KOS you'' or ''Give me pet tickets or I will KOS you'' is, in my eyes, nearly the same thing. A better spot gives you more pet tickets, so taking it from someone is effectively reducing their pet ticket income (amongst other things that drop). In both cases the punishment, for not doing what is asked, is the same thing which is not being able to xp/farm since you'll get killed.

The only difference between those two things is if it's direct (trade item for favour x) or indirect blackmail (gtfo or else), both resulting in the same thing. The powerful person ending up with better things/more things while the weaker gets less. One is completely legal whilst the other is a bannable offense, doesn't seem right to me.

I like your walmart example but it's not the same. Example one is simple competition in which a giantic company kills off all smaller competition simply by being able to be cheaper due to their size and bulk buying/selling. This includes no blackmail and is just the way economics work. The second one being plain blackmail for ''protection''. Both extortion for a spot or extortion for pet tickets is in fact blackmail with the only difference being the reward.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    This guy it's a completly lol, with 1 year char and it's used to get rpk! what a lol, your guild it's the first one killing low players at minor and upper. Pathetic!

If someone should get banned should be the members of your guild and not any other player from server. Bark Bark go be politic for other players your rat!
    lmao. Do you not notice how everybody else in this thread is in agreement with me that pking and open-world pvp should not be bannable and is in fact an important mechanic driving people to play this game? Please notice that this thread was specifically made to address carebears like you who send reports for PKing ffs. Or do you simply not comprehend once a few big words are strung together to form a single coherent idea?

You're the rat, Tayyar. You declare war on a pvp guild, and start picking on our lowbies cause that's the only people you can take. But when the perma-kos hammer comes reigning down on your ass, and our core team is able to hunt you non-stop 24/7, OF COURSE you go running. You run to KD to farm with you. You run to 789ends to help you raid our farming parties. You run to GMs calling for bans. And finally when none of those work, you run to Royals (which is a bit ironic in itself, considering you've sent tickets regarding PK). You continue to blow your own horn at lime, yet when people come knocking, you're only able to bark offensive and racist slurs from sz. How pathetic. I guess it's not surprising why I've met so many people in Royals who wonder how you even got in in the first place.

Perhaps next time you be more mindful and think about the repercussions of your decisions first.

"what a lol!"

Open world PVP/PKing has been going on for years and years. Suck it up mate. Nobody likes a crybaby.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 08-23-2018 at 12:57 AM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by idziebabadolekar View Post
    Hi Jeff, your boy Reis ( Ahmed Taha ) sent ticket to gm for vengeing to him 3 times in 24 hours and killing him. He replied with " vengeing to people and killing is illegal" " i will send ticket to gm and get you banned". So the second part of your post is right but send that to Ahmed.
    I cannot speak for E2N, but Syndicate definitely DOES NOT do this. We know PKing is a part of the game and we never complained/ticketed **** even back when we were still NEWBEE and a relatively small/powerless guild. Foxs, AnnetteLouise, Lunas, Cherish, JK, Sasy to name a few raided mirror dungs every day and no one batted an eye. You either fought or died and just returned to your spot a bit later.

In fact, we've had a number of people in our guild reported for PKing, and we have defended them every time by collectively sending tickets ourselves in response.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    lmao. Do you not notice how everybody else in this thread is in agreement with me that pking and open-world pvp should not be bannable and is in fact an important mechanic driving people to play this game? Please notice that this thread was specifically made to address carebears like you who send reports for PKing ffs. Or do you simply not comprehend once a few big words are strung together to form a single coherent idea?

You're the rat, Tayyar. You declare war on a pvp guild, and start picking on our lowbies cause that's the only people you can take. But when the perma-kos hammer comes reigning down on your ass, and our core team is able to hunt you non-stop 24/7, OF COURSE you go running. You run to KD to farm with you. You run to 789ends to help you raid our farming parties. You run to GMs calling for bans. And finally when none of those work, you run to Royals (which is a bit ironic in itself, considering you've sent tickets regarding PK). You continue to blow your own horn at lime, yet when people come knocking, you're only able to bark offensive and racist slurs from sz. How pathetic. I guess it's not surprising why I've met so many people in Royals who wonder how you even got in in the first place.

Perhaps next time you be more mindful and think about the repercussions of your decisions first.

"what a lol!"

Open world PVP/PKing has been going on for years and years. Suck it up mate. Nobody likes a crybaby.

1. my litle pinoy, if you call me white I don't take it as offense ok? so that is not racism that is stupidity from you. your problem, you the racistt for thinking that is an offense. if you feel small cause of your origins, its not my problem kiddo. also OFFEND is when you say something like. +add your mom // + add your sister like you did = direct ban
    also I didin't declare anything to your guild, I just don't admit from you or any other player that answers to me saying. +add your sister / + add your mom. it's diferente don't you agree "litle pinoy!"? maybe hard to understund that in your small brain.
    2. I don't QQ for no one that is also your trash talk probably cause you don't know me, anyway fell free to say whatever you want "you only say ****". you are just a sad kid. about QQ to GM, told you already I got whispered by gm to report the problem. was just following is advice, also I was the first one saying that you shouldn't get banned on that ticket, I'm a rasonable player after all, maybe you should be a litle bit more to, if your brain let you. ABOUT "I've met so many people in Royals who wonder how you even got in the first place." good tatic pinoy now I will get expel (lmao),, wanna join us to?!? Pathetic kid argument, as always,
    About KD, you might be mistaken but confirm with him and also for you to be a litle bit more credible on what you say, …...now what I saw was, STOP and you STOP cause you are a dog after all.! you got it? STOP and you STOP period, litle pinoy, your word as players it's basicly kid trash talk.
    3. my char doesn't have 1 year of game and you don't really know what is RPK for sure, you just in game licking players and be nicely and politic to get advantage from others (that's old tatic) doesn't work with me , sorry. also easy to say KOS when now the server it's more balanced then ever was.
    4. about Killing lowers, I do all sindicates main pt's solo, no need much.I remember to kill all main sindicate pt with just 1 priest.. also the one who rpk lowbies it's your guild probably even you in alts going around at upper and etc killing lowers. (not my problem)
    5. RMT is not permited I don't know why u keep doing it. (direct ban)
    6. Typed items like Glacial transcendent armors not allowed, just saying. (direct ban)
    7. No player should get banned for PVP/RPK less those players that play for years and are very known on game, now you should have been banned since they had been banned to.
    8. my only bad decision was to not rpk your guild soon.

P.S. And you don't defend no one in your guild, you defend your own interests and the interests of your pinoys group all rest you just smart talk for they to be around to help you on PVP! (not smart players thou)

Get life litle pinoy and stop QQ!
    Last edited by 4nick8er; 08-23-2018 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    1. my litle pinoy, if you call me white I don't take it as offense ok? so that is not racism that is stupidity from you. your problem, you the racistt for thinking that is an offense. if you feel small cause of your origins, its not my problem kiddo. also OFFEND is when you say something like. +add your mom // + add your sister like you did = direct ban
    also I didin't declare anything to your guild, I just don't admit from you or any other player that answers to me saying. +add your sister / + add your mom. it's diferente don't you agree "litle pinoy!"? maybe hard to understund that in your small brain.
    2. I don't QQ for no one that is also your trash talk probably cause you don't know me, anyway fell free to say whatever you want "you only say ****". you are just a sad kid. about QQ to GM, told you already I got whispered by gm to report the problem. was just following is advice, also I was the first one saying that you shouldn't get banned on that ticket, I'm a rasonable player after all, maybe you should be a litle bit more to if your brain let you.
    3. my char doesn't have 1 year of game and you don't really know what is RPK for sure, you just in game licking players and be nicely and politic to get advantage from others (that's old tatic) doesn't work with me , sorry. also easy to say KOS when now the server it's more balanced then ever was.
    4. about Killing lowers, I do all sindicates main pt's solo, no need much.I remember to kill all main sindicate pt with just 1 priest.. also the one who rpk lowbies it's your guild probably even you in alts going around at upper and etc killing lowers. (not my problem)
    5. RMT is not permited I don't know why u keep doing it. (direct ban)
    6. Typed items like Glacial transcendent armors not allowed, just saying. (direct ban)
    7. No player should get banned for PVP/RPK less those players that play for years and are very known on game, now you should have been banned since they had been banned to.
    8. my only bad decision was to not rpk your guild soon.

P.S. And you don't defend no one in your guild, you defend your own interests and the interests of your pinoys group all rest you just smart talk for they to be around to help you on PVP! (not smart players thou)

Get life litle pinoy and stop QQ!
    Just shhh raging pedro el perro, arguing has never been your strong point and never will.

When are you going to learn that stfu is the best thing you can do

A taste of the divine

that's true, I admit but ……....
    Last edited by 4nick8er; 08-23-2018 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I cannot speak for E2N, but Syndicate definitely DOES NOT do this. We know PKing is a part of the game and we never complained/ticketed **** even back when we were still NEWBEE and a relatively small/powerless guild. Foxs, AnnetteLouise, Lunas, Cherish, JK, Sasy to name a few raided mirror dungs every day and no one batted an eye. You either fought or died and just returned to your spot a bit later.

In fact, we've had a number of people in our guild reported for PKing, and we have defended them every time by collectively sending tickets ourselves in response.
    Don't act like a Saint jeff. It's true you personally have not once complained about getting pked (by me) and I respect that but this is not true for the main part of all other syndicates.

I know for a fact syndicate has spamm reported me (coz gms told me) when I used to rpk and smack you guys in every map and at every boss. You also ran to E2N and pretty much every person you could find as soon as I showed up in a map to get a full party of players to kill me or take your boss back.

Most of Syndicate and most of E2N are just as big a rats as Tayyar, you're just a little better at hiding it.

A taste of the divine

Tayyar isn't a rat Shannon noob , and I don't hide anything just talk straight with everyone, that's my spirit on game and it's my "way" since ever and that's why I keep my chars during the time with my word. and I like to think that I'm trustable cause of that. .. now about the others, total agree, litle perros ,( not all but most of them )
    Last edited by 4nick8er; 08-23-2018 at 07:32 AM.