+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    I wouldn't expect to see any GM input before about 4:00pm PDT. It will take them at least an hour from about 9:00am PDT to do their Monday morning meeting. Another hour to deal with their emails. An hour working on tickets, then Lunch for an hour (at least). 2 more hours with tickets and finally an hour trying to word what they are gonna post back here.

Finally one more hour passing it by management to make sure they can say what they want to say without getting themselves into a legally compromising position (aka grabbing their ankles). And finally to draw straws who's forum id is gonna be the hot potato that writes the response.

This all assumes they will respond at all

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I wouldn't expect to see any GM input before about 4:00pm PDT. It will take them at least an hour from about 9:00am PDT to do their Monday morning meeting. Another hour to deal with their emails. An hour working on tickets, then Lunch for an hour (at least). 2 more hours with tickets and finally an hour trying to word what they are gonna post back here.

Finally one more hour passing it by management to make sure they can say what they want to say without getting themselves into a legally compromising position (aka grabbing their ankles). And finally to draw straws who's forum id is gonna be the hot potato that writes the response.

This all assumes they will respond at all
    So about 7 weeks for a reply, sounds legit.

Just gonna spam this topic so it stays on top, till they read it lulz.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by idziebabadolekar View Post
    This problem is really dumb. Players are starting to report other players for killing them. I am in royals, we kos e2n and syndicate and now they are spamming tickets when we kill them. GMs are banning players who kill people while they farm? what happened to this game. This is a pvp based game. The problem is that GM has not announced anything official declaring an stop to pking people or enemies. Since there is no official notice, there should be no bans or punishments to the players who decide to kill other players. So for all those Syndicates and E2N crying they are getting wiped we will keep wipeing you as long as GMs post an official notice to stop the pking of players while farming. Wether it is hunting or getting venge to you, there is no rules saying that it is illegal to venge to somone and kill them multiple times. If there is a rule or GMs bring it up we will stop till then we will put the "Blood" in Rohan Blood Fued.
    Errm... Not really, we're used to being wiped in maps, it's a part of the game. This has been going on for years, and we've even experienced the likes of Sasy that unli-vgs like 20 times a day per person. We don't send tickets cause of this lmao. Especially since the likes of Lunas, Cherish, JK, etc do not even compare to crap we've had to deal with before. We clear maps fairly often as well and have gotten a number of people in our guild receive PMs from GMs to stop.

Imho though, anyone who needs to send tickets just cause of rpk is an idiot (this is even moreso true when they're in a rival guild yet do not understand the concept of KOS and keep on pming, asking why they're getting killed). The people who send these tickets just ruin it for everyone and fail to see why people even play this game today to begin with - the open world PvP. You take that away and yes, there will be no one playing in a few months.

Also, agree with practically everything sunnyangel and shannon11 said, most especially with the venge system.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Hi Jeff, your boy Reis ( Ahmed Taha ) sent ticket to gm for vengeing to him 3 times in 24 hours and killing him. He replied with " vengeing to people and killing is illegal" " i will send ticket to gm and get you banned". So the second part of your post is right but send that to Ahmed.

Má»™t đặc trÆ°ng riêng có ở các đô thị Vinhomes chÃ*nh lÃ* sá»± phối hợp hết sức ấn tượng của Ä‘a dạng những Ä‘Æ°á»ng nét kiến trúc Châu Âu.

Lần đầu tiên tại Thanh Hoá, 4 phong cách kiến trúc kinh Ä‘iển nhất trên thế giá»›i gồm Pháp – Hy Lạp – à – Monaco cùng được thể hiện trong 5 tiểu khu biệt thá»±: Hoa Hồng, Nguyệt Quế, Phong Lan, HÆ°á»›ng DÆ°Æ¡ng vÃ* Mẫu ÄÆ¡n vá»›i thiết kế sang trá»ng vÃ* tinh tế, tạo nên má»™t Vinhomes thanh hoá chuẩn Châu Âu ngay trong lòng thÃ*nh phố.

Chẳng cần du ngoạn khắp thế giá»›i, ngÆ°á»i dân Thanh Hóa sẽ sá»›m được sống giữa không gian Châu Âu tuyệt vá»i vÃ* táº*n hưởng cuá»™c sống tinh hoa, đẳng cấp!

*** CHÃNH SÃCH BÃN HÀNG MỚI ÃP DỤNG:
    - Nháº*n nhÃ* chỉ từ 1,5 tá»· vốn tá»± có.
    - Tặng tour du lịch HÃ*n Quốc 5 ngÃ*y 4 đêm.
    - Tặng 01 cây vÃ*ng Phúc Lá»™c trị giá 36,500,000 vnÄ‘/căn.
    - Há»— trợ 65% giá trị nhÃ* vá»›i lãi suất 0% trong 24 tháng.
    - Miá»…n PhÃ* quản lý dịch vụ 3 năm.
    - Chiết khấu 1% giá bán nhÃ* ở cho khách hÃ*ng (Hoặc ngÆ°á»i thân) mua căn thứ 2, trÆ°á»ng hợp khách hÃ*ng mua 2 căn trở lên tại thá»i Ä‘iểm nÃ*y sẽ được chiết khấu 1% cho má»—i căn.
    - Khách hÃ*ng không vay NH: tặng gói ná»™i thất trị giá 5% giá trị nhÃ* ở vÃ* được khấu trừ vÃ*o giá bán.
    - Khách hÃ*ng thanh toán trÆ°á»›c hạn 100% giá trị nhÃ* ở hưởng CK 9,5%/năm/số tiá»n vÃ* số ngÃ*y thanh toán sá»›m CHO 95% GT nhÃ* ở vÃ* VAT của 5% GT nhÃ* ở. Mức lãi suất 12% cho 5% giá trị nhÃ* ở chÆ°a bao gồm VAT.
    - Khách hÃ*ng thanh toán trÆ°á»›c hạn từng phần hưởng CK 8%/năm/số tiá»n vÃ* số ngÃ*y thanh toán sá»›m.

Sống tại biệt thá»± liá»n ká» vinhomes thanh hoá còn đáng mÆ¡ Æ°á»›c, con bạn có được những Ä‘iá»u kiện lý tưởng để phát triển toÃ*n diện.

Môi trÆ°á»ng trong lÃ*nh vá»›i nhiá»u cây xanh, mặt nÆ°á»›c, được giữ gìn vệ sinh bởi dịch vụ quản lý chuyên nghiệp, bảo đảm sức khá»e cho bé. Nhá» hệ thống an ninh Ä‘a lá»›p, bạn sẽ luôn yên tâm khi con tá»± do vui đùa ở sân chÆ¡i trẻ em, công viên ná»™i khu.

Äặc biệt, ngay trong khuôn viên dá»± án, các con có thể theo há»c tại trÆ°á»ng phổ thông liên cấp Vinschool, thá»a mãn niá»m mong má»i của bạn vá» má»™t môi trÆ°á»ng giáo dục vá»›i chất lượng tiêu chuẩn quốc tế.

dự án vinhomes star city – Nơi ươm mầm nên những tinh hoa!

Không chỉ lÃ* nhÃ* cao cá»*a rá»™ng, cuá»™c sống tại biệt thá»± liá»n ká» vinhomes star city còn đáng mong Æ°á»›c hÆ¡n thế.
    Ở vinhomes star city, từng nhu cầu dù nhá» nhất của cÆ° dân Ä‘á»u được đáp ứng đầy đủ:
    • Tổ hợp thể thao để thá»a sức táº*p luyện.
    • ÄÆ°á»ng dạo ven hồ cho khoảng không gian thÆ° giãn.
    • NhÃ* hÃ*ng thủy tạ phục vụ những bữa tiệc thịnh soạn.
    • Phố thÆ°Æ¡ng mại sầm uất để thả ga mua sắm…
    NgoÃ*i ra, trÆ°á»ng liên cấp Vinschool vÃ* phòng khám Vinmec cÅ©ng nằm sẵn trong KÄT bảo đảm tiêu chuẩn chất lượng cao cho nhu cầu há»c táº*p của con em cÆ° dân vÃ* nhu cầu chăm chút sức khá»e của cả gia đình.
    Tá»± hÃ*o táº*n hưởng cuá»™c sống tiện nghi, đẳng cấp đúng chuẩn Vinhomes ngay tại Thanh Hóa!
    dá»± án vinhomes thanh hoá - BIỂU TƯỢNG Tá»° HÀO - KẾT Ná»I TINH HOA

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    Errm... Not really, we're used to being wiped in maps, it's a part of the game. This has been going on for years, and we've even experienced the likes of Sasy that unli-vgs like 20 times a day per person. We don't send tickets cause of this lmao. Especially since the likes of Lunas, Cherish, JK, etc do not even compare to crap we've had to deal with before. We clear maps fairly often as well and have gotten a number of people in our guild receive PMs from GMs to stop.

Imho though, anyone who needs to send tickets just cause of rpk is an idiot (this is even moreso true when they're in a rival guild yet do not understand the concept of KOS and keep on pming, asking why they're getting killed). The people who send these tickets just ruin it for everyone and fail to see why people even play this game today to begin with - the open world PvP. You take that away and yes, there will be no one playing in a few months.

Also, agree with practically everything sunnyangel and shannon11 said, most especially with the venge system.
    This guy it's a completly lol, with 1 year char and it's used to get rpk! what a lol, your guild it's the first one killing low players at minor and upper. Pathetic!

If someone should get banned should be the members of your guild and not any other player from server. Bark Bark go be politic for other players your rat!

nobody should get banned for pking the end!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

GM's give's less C*** unless you spend thousands of thousands of dollars charging Rp's that's the only way to become a factor and have them on your side. This RP'k rule is dumb as f*** , and obviously they ignored replying to this thread because they know they f**** up so hard. I never seen anyone getting banned for RPk before un till i believe Lunas was bribing players to give him pet tickets so he doesn't kill em. This game is based on money as long u spend they will help you if u don't they wont give a damn hell about you. It's sad but true. Why there is still indo items ? Why those shets has not been removed from the game yet ? It unbalances the game so hard. When people send tickets they said we can't find them, That's all B.S.

Well I think extortion should be against the rules but killing people shouldnt be. Its pretty scummy to be extorting people just because you are stronger than these other people or in some cases just online more often than others. Even then I wouldnt ban this guy id just give him a 24 hour or maybe more jail sentence so he misses a few PAs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by NotSaintNSinner View Post
    GM's give's less C*** unless you spend thousands of thousands of dollars charging Rp's that's the only way to become a factor and have them on your side. This RP'k rule is dumb as f*** , and obviously they ignored replying to this thread because they know they f**** up so hard. I never seen anyone getting banned for RPk before un till i believe Lunas was bribing players to give him pet tickets so he doesn't kill em. This game is based on money as long u spend they will help you if u don't they wont give a damn hell about you. It's sad but true. Why there is still indo items ? Why those shets has not been removed from the game yet ? It unbalances the game so hard. When people send tickets they said we can't find them, That's all B.S.
    That those indo items are still ingame is just sad, KnightDreams shield, or dd armours etc. Should all be deleted without refund since they never belonged in this server in the first place and give a totally unfair, unearned advantage to certain players.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Well I think extortion should be against the rules but killing people shouldnt be. Its pretty scummy to be extorting people just because you are stronger than these other people or in some cases just online more often than others. Even then I wouldnt ban this guy id just give him a 24 hour or maybe more jail sentence so he misses a few PAs.
    I know games in which blackmail is allowed as long as it stays within the game (like blackmail for ingame items for ingame actions, obviously taking it outside the game is a criminal offense lol). I don't have a problem with it being like that in rohan. I know a thing or two about it ^^.

If you think about it, simply pking someone for his spot and telling him to get out of it coz you want it, is just as much abuse of power/blackmail to get something you need, because you are stronger. Same goes for pking people who are doing a boss and stealing it. How is that so much different from making them pay a few pet tickets to grind in peace instead of getting pked.

For me, it's all just good business.
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-21-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine