+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    cant trust these ppl these days getting reported for pking SMH what are these GMs doing answering those kinds of tickets!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    Tayyar isn't a rat Shannon noob , and I don't hide anything just talk straight with everyone, that's my spirit on game and it's my "way" since ever and that's why I keep my chars during the time with my word. and I like to think that I'm trustable cause of that. .. now about the others, total agree, litle perros ,( not all but most of them )
    Gamello/Tayyar/Dracul/Pedro, same sh1t. I've seen it first hand when I was in 420Blaze. You beg people to help you in your quest against some people you're mad at. You literally raged/tried to pk me for 2 weeks (after which you quit 420 and joined up with E2N) because I wouldn't accept your offer for my upg 2.0 sword + epic dagger, your offer was like 1 feathers+15 which was a sh1t offer even back then lmfao. Then when the tide changes (which it does a lot since you're bipolar AF) you will kill/rage at the people who helped you at first and side with your previous ''arch-enemys''.

This is your circle of life in rohan, you're a rat just like many other players.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Don't act like a Saint jeff. It's true you personally have not once complained about getting pked (by me) and I respect that but this is not true for the main part of all other syndicates.

I know for a fact syndicate has spamm reported me (coz gms told me) when I used to rpk and smack you guys in every map and at every boss. You also ran to E2N and pretty much every person you could find as soon as I showed up in a map to get a full party of players to kill me or take your boss back.

Most of Syndicate and most of E2N are just as big a rats as Tayyar, you're just a little better at hiding it.
    I have absolutely nothing to hide mate. Here you can see all the tickets I've ever submitted:

While that doesn't redeem the entire guild, I assure you we've never had to send tickets against anyone PKing, as whenever we have the opportunity to, we always came back to reciprocate and clear maps as well. Anyway, we're from different timezones, so we're able to gauge what time most of you are afk sleeping, as I am sure you do with our guild as well. It would be pretty hypocritical to report someone for clearing maps when we do it ourselves too. lol.

We've only ever spam reported 2 people ever though, but I think you're right - one of it was you (the other one being Tayyar as a counter to his tickets calling for bans). For you, it wasn't for PKing though, but rather for racist remarks. I think you'd remember calling people from our guild monkeys and saying "OE OE OE" every time you killed any one of us. While some of us didn't mind, I'm sure you'd understand how some of the people in our guild would take offense to that, ergo the tickets. But that doesn't matter, it's water under the bridge now.

Regarding calling for guildmates/allies, well that's why they're there, no? They too want a little bit of action. You don't need to ask for help, you mention kos is at a specific place and they come running thirsty for blood. lol. Don't tell me you've never assembled a party to retake a boss if you got pk'd soloing it. That doesn't make people rats. After all, during that time we were all at a dry period - everyone had max gear and spent their days afking at lime, waiting for something to do.

Gamello/Tayyar/Dracul/Pedro, same sh1t. I've seen it first hand when I was in 420Blaze. You beg people to help you in your quest against some people you're mad at. You literally raged/tried to pk me for 2 weeks (after which you quit 420 and joined up with E2N) because I wouldn't accept your offer for my upg 2.0 sword + epic dagger, your offer was like 1 feathers+15 which was a sh1t offer even back then lmfao. Then when the tide changes (which it does a lot since you're bipolar AF) you will kill/rage at the people who helped you at first and side with your previous ''arch-enemys''.

This is your circle of life in rohan, you're a rat just like many other players.
    At least there's something we can agree on. I hear he's been kicked from E2N, Matrix, and I was the one who kicked him from Syn. I'm surprised he got into your new guild. lmao. But to each his own, I guess it's "enemy of my enemy is my friend" or whatever. All good.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 08-23-2018 at 08:42 AM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I have absolutely nothing to hide mate. Here you can see all the tickets I've ever submitted:

While that doesn't redeem the entire guild, I assure you we've never had to send tickets against anyone PKing, as whenever we have the opportunity to, we always came back to reciprocate and clear maps as well. Anyway, we're from different timezones, so we're able to gauge what time most of you are afk sleeping, as I am sure you do with our guild as well. It would be pretty hypocritical to report someone for clearing maps when we do it ourselves too. lol.

We've only ever spam reported 2 people ever though, but I think you're right - one of it was you (the other one being Tayyar as a counter to his tickets calling for bans). For you, it wasn't for PKing though, but rather for racist remarks. I think you'd remember calling people from our guild monkeys and saying "OE OE OE" every time you killed any one of us. While some of us didn't mind, I'm sure you'd understand how some of the people in our guild would take offense to that, ergo the tickets. But that doesn't matter, it's water under the bridge now.

I'm still lolling about that. However with the amount of sh1t people talk in this game. Spam reporting me for calling you guys a bunch of monkeys is pretty much an indirect way of trying to get me banned coz I smacked your asses in every map possible. It's within the rules of the game to do so tho and it only shows me how hard you guys got beat to resort to such tactics, only makes it funnier.

Regarding calling for guildmates/allies, well that's why they're there, no? They too want a little bit of action. You don't need to ask for help, you mention kos is at a specific place and they come running thirsty for blood. lol. Don't tell me you've never assembled a party to retake a boss if you got pk'd soloing it. That doesn't make people rats. After all, during that time we were all at a dry period - everyone had max gear and spent their days afking at lime, waiting for something to do.

I'm not saying you can't call people (by all means, just more to kill lmao), I'm just saying that most of the things you blame Tayyer from doing (crying to everyone who's online in your ally/guild to help you kill someone for example or spam reporting for w/e reason), your guild has done as well. As for what I do, when I pk/pvp I usually do it solo since I do not like to depend on other people and I'm perfectly capable of controlling more than 1 char at the same time. Leaving me free to clear all maps or do lime pvp with 3-4 chars simultaneously while your whole guild cries out ''safezone noir'' coz they only focus on 1 lmao.

At least there's something we can agree on. I hear he's been kicked from E2N, Matrix, and I was the one who kicked him from Syn. I'm surprised he got into your new guild. lmao. But to each his own, I guess it's "enemy of my enemy is my friend" or whatever. All good.

I did not add him to Royals, I'm not in charge of that guild, in fact I have never been in charge of any guild since I CBA to deal with people's sh1t (I really don't care either, he'll fk up anyway and end up kicked in the future lulz). I haven't been active in months since I've been too busy IRL celebrating holiday season/traveling. Apart from that I've sold most of the char/items I own since I hoarded more items/chars/money than I can use lmao.
    All hail to noirgod (had to put something here)
    Last edited by shannon11; 08-23-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by idziebabadolekar View Post
    Hi Jeff, your boy Reis ( Ahmed Taha ) sent ticket to gm for vengeing to him 3 times in 24 hours and killing him. He replied with " vengeing to people and killing is illegal" " i will send ticket to gm and get you banned". So the second part of your post is right but send that to Ahmed.
    excuse me sir

i said u your guild reported me for pking and i got warning from GMs about pking so ill do the same and see what GMs says
    because u got balls to hunt us after we stopped due to gm warnings and my venge char was banned just for taking venge on someone from your guild so your side started this $hit . that's what exactly i said

You completly mistaken as usual, first that didin't happen, period. what it happen was that I was getting ez on the guild for people that dual logged in same acount "eirc" can confirm that and I didin't knew what was going on back then I was just getting venge by ranger from our guild then I quit., about the offer it was only for sword and even then u decided to sell it for "e2n", and I didin't bag for any help, John back then invited me to get in. Period, and as u see I just quit cause u start beeing dick head, I don't have any more justifications for that. so all trash talk.

About Jeff, I never got kicked from matrix or e2n, the only guild I got expel was from Sindicate, ridiculous.! but you ear everything! we all know already. "enemy of my enemy is my friend" what a licker!!!

The lvl of communication that support is allowing players to have is just plain absurd. If ppl from Esoteric were getting banned for locking R5 down to only their guild this game would have died out a long time ago. And its not just about this issue in particular but the GMs should not entertain any suggestions & feedback given through support. If it hasnt been viewed and critiqued by your fellow rohanians then it is probably underhanded and wrong.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461