+ Reply to Thread

Some questions about event...

I am hearing conflicting things from players in game. Is the forge/drop event really going to the 20th, or did the server maint on Wednesday mess the rates up?

I understand a 100% or so boost adds little to the actual %, but I'd like to know if that fraction is there or not. It does make a big difference in my experience.

Also, is it true that a new map will drop items like guild stones? I have heard this a few times and am wondering if it can be confirmed. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    I am hearing conflicting things from players in game. Is the forge/drop event really going to the 20th, or did the server maint on Wednesday mess the rates up?

I understand a 100% or so boost adds little to the actual %, but I'd like to know if that fraction is there or not. It does make a big difference in my experience.

Also, is it true that a new map will drop items like guild stones? I have heard this a few times and am wondering if it can be confirmed. Thanks.
    No clue if the forge event is on right now.

The corrupt hero's hall bosses do drop guildstones, from what I understand the bosses are super hard needs a static party with a predator for healing trap and everyone has to hit over 200k damage to the boss.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thanks again for the info, Sunny. They should make you a GM or give you an honorary title which you get paid for. You do a lot to help ppl who are giving money over to PW without often understanding how the game works.
    I have been able to forge with and without buffs with a fairly high success rate. But that is just with npc bought items (Lucas, and other lvl 80-90 uniques). I hear that Glacial and Onyx are near 50/50 failure even with event AND buffs. Just FYI for anyone who stumbles across this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    Thanks again for the info, Sunny. They should make you a GM or give you an honorary title which you get paid for. You do a lot to help ppl who are giving money over to PW without often understanding how the game works.
    I have been able to forge with and without buffs with a fairly high success rate. But that is just with npc bought items (Lucas, and other lvl 80-90 uniques). I hear that Glacial and Onyx are near 50/50 failure even with event AND buffs. Just FYI for anyone who stumbles across this thread.
    Forge rates do not scale based on the rank of weapon it is.

Base forge rate:

Rare=50%
    Uni=25%
    Ancient/upgrade armor=10%

Also I used to have one of those "titles" but it didnt work out.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461