+ Reply to Thread

Question about socket weapons and guarder

1. Can the guarders use other stones than the IM ones? And are the IM or IP stones 100% ? Will Guarder sockets break if a stone can fail?

2. Can transcended weapon sockets break? And can the IP stones break a socket upon failure? If a stone fails, can I immediately use another one, or is the socket unusable for a month or so?

3. Will there ever be a comprehensive guide made by the company to explain how to use these endless micro-transaction items? This is getting to be really silly.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    1. Can the guarders use other stones than the IM ones? And are the IM or IP stones 100% ? Will Guarder sockets break if a stone can fail?

2. Can transcended weapon sockets break? And can the IP stones break a socket upon failure? If a stone fails, can I immediately use another one, or is the socket unusable for a month or so?

3. Will there ever be a comprehensive guide made by the company to explain how to use these endless micro-transaction items? This is getting to be really silly.
    1: At the moment the only guarder spirit stones are from the IM, maybe its possible for the staff to make a non IM 5 day guarder spirit stone but as of right now the only ones are from the IM.

2: I have never heard of a case of a transcended socket breaking upon failure so I am going to assume its impossible. If you fail you can just try again if you could break sockets it would break the socket permanently which like I said before has never happened.

3: Which endless micro-transaction items?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonZeek View Post
    Regarding micro-transactions, it's actually better than its ever been with the last few updates. Here are the costs to maintain top pvp gear:

1. Guarder/shield stones: 2x 399/499 RP (or 2x 999/1,199 ecash). Lasts 30D. These are 100% success rate. Possibly in the future they will be added to Heroic Hall, so they'll be farmable (though I bet they won't be 100% or 30D).

2. ASES: depending on your class, you can have anywhere from 5-20 skills you need to lvl 7. This used to be one of the most expensive things to put your money into. As an example, my main is a guardian, and to be competitive in PVP, it can run anywhere from 15-18 lvl 7s, costing you up to 5,000 RP or 10,000 ecash every month. As of the last month, these can be farmed, saving you craptons of money.

3. Costume patterns: 1,000 RP or 1,500-2,000 ecash (some patterns have lower ecash prices, so it doesn't come out to double) a month.

4. Weapon T-Stones: Yeah Pen DD stones and Crit% stones can be expensive if you buy them off of EM, but they can be farmed. Set HK and farm the stones you want, sell the stones you don't need (for ecash). And anyway, you don't need to have weapons socketed with T-Stones ALL the time.

5. Armor stones (for chimera/opan): Lately the only slightly expensive items to buy from the Item Mall. Runs you 1,000 RP or 2,000 ecash a week. Fortunately, these are also 100% success rate.

With all of the above in mind, sure it can cost you craptons of $$$ if you pay for everything in RP, but if you farm what's farmable (ASES, T-Stones), it'll come down to just 2,000 RP to 6,000 RP a month, or double that in ecash (of course the high end being that you put on armor stones every week). 4,000 to 12,000 in ecash is easily farmable though - you just need to make the little bit of effort required. Heck with the promised guarder/shield stone drops in Heroic Hall, it might even be lower than that amount. I know people who have spent less than $100 total in this game and are rocking upgs and opaniel sets, putting everyone to shame with their farming/trading prowess.

Overall though, getting back to topic, RBF is getting cheaper microtransaction-wise than it was even just this past December.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 08-10-2018 at 02:07 PM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Thanks for the lightning quick responses. I am glad to hear there are 100% stones, cause I was worried about Walter medal like rates since I have never used socket weps or armor before. The chimeras from years ago worried me when I heard ppl talk about sockets disappearing. And for a rock that lasts only 30 days, well it seems like it might be expensive if it fails a lot.

The daily reward stuff helps a lot. I did not realize u could take the items from merged inv and leave them in your inv to stock them. I'll try this stuff then when my 7s need replacing later in the month. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    Regarding micro-transactions, it's actually better than its ever been with the last few updates. Here are the costs to maintain top pvp gear:

1. Guarder/shield stones: 2x 399/499 RP (or 2x 999/1,199 ecash). Lasts 30D. These are 100% success rate. Possibly in the future they will be added to Heroic Hall, so they'll be farmable (though I bet they won't be 100% or 30D).

2. ASES: depending on your class, you can have anywhere from 5-20 skills you need to lvl 7. This used to be one of the most expensive things to put your money into. As an example, my main is a guardian, and to be competitive in PVP, it can run anywhere from 15-18 lvl 7s, costing you up to 5,000 RP or 10,000 ecash every month. As of the last month, these can be farmed, saving you craptons of money.

3. Costume patterns: 1,000 RP or 1,500-2,000 ecash (some patterns have lower ecash prices, so it doesn't come out to double) a month.

4. Weapon T-Stones: Yeah Pen DD stones and Crit% stones can be expensive if you buy them off of EM, but they can be farmed. Set HK and farm the stones you want, sell the stones you don't need (for ecash). And anyway, you don't need to have weapons socketed with T-Stones ALL the time.

5. Armor stones (for chimera/opan): Lately the only slightly expensive items to buy from the Item Mall. Runs you 1,000 RP or 2,000 ecash a week. Fortunately, these are also 100% success rate.

With all of the above in mind, sure it can cost you craptons of $$$ if you pay for everything in RP, but if you farm what's farmable (ASES, T-Stones), it'll come down to just 2,000 RP to 6,000 RP a month, or double that in ecash (of course the high end being that you put on armor stones every week). 4,000 to 12,000 in ecash is easily farmable though - you just need to make the little bit of effort required. Heck with the promised guarder/shield stone drops in Heroic Hall, it might even be lower than that amount. I know people who have spent less than $100 total in this game and are rocking upgs and opaniel sets, putting everyone to shame with their farming/trading prowess.

Overall though, getting back to topic, RBF is getting cheaper microtransaction-wise than it was even just this past December.
    Should clarify here: 7s are cheap in game because of 10th order event which is ending in 5 days, also there isnt enough pvp in the game to justify spending that much on IM. Blame the game and the players who play it for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Should clarify here: 7s are cheap in game because of 10th order event which is ending in 5 days, also there isnt enough pvp in the game to justify spending that much on IM. Blame the game and the players who play it for that.
    Is that true? Ticketed a while ago and they said something along the lines that it was here to stay. Then again, you never know these days. Always conflicting info from GMs.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Is that true? Ticketed a while ago and they said something along the lines that it was here to stay. Then again, you never know these days. Always conflicting info from GMs.
    I am assuming this event is ending with the maint on the 15th because there will be some new event where things drop on the ground.

Thanks for the info!!! I have a doubt, where can I farm ASES?
    I have seen there are +1 reinforcement tickets, how do they work? Can they fail and break my weapon or armor?

Quote Originally Posted by pokelol View Post
    Thanks for the info!!! I have a doubt, where can I farm ASES?
    I have seen there are +1 reinforcement tickets, how do they work? Can they fail and break my weapon or armor?
    You have a few days to farm edoneh essence to buy 10th order package (you gotta make a new char and store the box in your bank)

+1 tickets are 100% increase of 1 on whatever crafted item it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You have a few days to farm edoneh essence to buy 10th order package (you gotta make a new char and store the box in your bank)

+1 tickets are 100% increase of 1 on whatever crafted item it is.
    Ohh ok, thank you!! ��