+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry The ugly Truth!!!

* Walter Medal +5/+6/+7 - Recipes available.

So all time people tryed to make +5 talis was DISABLED ???
    Like elemental dungeon is DISABLED after 7th box?
    Or all good ingame games with nice prizes?
    OMG!!! And forum trolls and GMs talking about rate of 0,0001 when is a big NO CHANCE... after all that ruining you say "we closing server becouse have no population" HelLooo here is EARTh people CAN NOT play DISABLED game L0L

no mad plz little 12 y/o braindead bullgarian chicken, ty come again, bye
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Don’t really know what you mean by disabled but the rate is extremely bad. I tried to get a +5 to +6 and it failed four times and spent 200 dollars for something I can’t even use bc then I can’t reseal it........ Playwith see you think you guys win bc I spent 200 dollars.... but rlly now I know all your events are bull**** so now I won’t spend my rps on them. If you lose players in the long run for a quick money grab your population and money long term will suffer. Show you give af about your players and they will be happy to spend more

sorry for the double post but Shannon these forums are kinda dead to troll, you must have a rlly sad life bud, next time try to add something of value to the conversation I haven’t seen you do that yet

I got a +5 from hunting bonus box and left it at that I remember what walter medal rates were before and I couldnt even get +6 and I tried in 3 different events.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    sorry for the double post but Shannon these forums are kinda dead to troll, you must have a rlly sad life bud, next time try to add something of value to the conversation I haven’t seen you do that yet
    Serious posts, get serious answers, r3tard posts, get troll answers. Just because you haven't seen sh1t doesn't mean I didn't, not my problem lmao.

A taste of the divine

Seems like a serious post to me, could have been worded better but it’s obvious English isn’t his first language. There are many people in game that are pissed about the Walters medal rates, so how is this a retard post? Bc it isn’t worded to your liking? Okay everybody from now on let’s walk on thin ice bc this dude named Shannon will rage hahaha stop being a chode bro

Seems like a serious post to me, could have been worded better but it’s obvious English isn’t his first language. There are many people in game that are pissed about the Walters medal rates, so how is this a retard post? Bc it isn’t worded to your liking? Okay everybody from now on let’s walk on thin ice bc this dude named Shannon will rage hahaha stop being a chode bro
    Firstly, how long have you been around? I'm guessing not too long because then you'd know that everything that's based on chance in this game (such as recycling WM's), has horsesh1t rates, which will drain your wallet faster than you can fill it, everyone who plays for a longer time knows this. Secondly you see the post count of u3podcku, which is like 1100+ posts right? Now imagine 1100x this same message he just posted but a slighly different topic to rage about. Also the information in his posts is usually incorrect, his english sucks harder than the sign language we teach Orang Oetangs, he's always angry, he can't comprehand simple game mechanics, he refuses to listen to simple logic or arguments do I need to continue?

Oh yea thirdly, I really don't give a flying F*ck about anything here, I'm only here for some trolls, and to help some noobs (when I feel like it).

A taste of the divine

That angry BG n0b know that the rates are bad he just putting on tin foil hat and trolling now :P you can trust me ive been here since day 1.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I don't bother to care for this game as long as the leadership (staff, Gms) is playing with the players who intend to play, they always do only what they want never to be interested in the players' tips. This forum is full of trolleris who not even play but only troll each others who play, the game is beautiful and for this reason I am still here but the owners and the support simply I think they want this game closed, do nothing at the request of active players they are just making mistakes and fake events and give reasons for players to leave. I have not been in the game for a while and I will not do it until our staff won't wake up....
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.