+ Reply to Thread

New old player coming back .. need little info if possible thanks .

Hi all and thanks for any info you can give me .

I am new old player whi want to come back and wondring about all the changes in the game ..

I wont ask so much .. just got few questions :

1. I use to play archer ( most likely ranger ) .. how is ranger and scout for pvp/pve now days with the new skill balance?

2. I remember fox use to cost atound 40k or more .. now i saw Rare fox or lion 3 cost a lot less .. what is rare and there is better pets ?

3. Same thing about boss drops .. i saw many +18 beze ruler upg that cost a lot less then i remember ... they are still good .. or there is better accs to get ?

4. What is all that Trans items and wep ... whats is give ?

Big thanks for the help .

Regards ...
    Eli edri .

Quote Originally Posted by Eliedri99 View Post
    Hi all and thanks for any info you can give me .

I am new old player whi want to come back and wondring about all the changes in the game ..

I wont ask so much .. just got few questions :

1. I use to play archer ( most likely ranger ) .. how is ranger and scout for pvp/pve now days with the new skill balance?

2. I remember fox use to cost atound 40k or more .. now i saw Rare fox or lion 3 cost a lot less .. what is rare and there is better pets ?

3. Same thing about boss drops .. i saw many +18 beze ruler upg that cost a lot less then i remember ... they are still good .. or there is better accs to get ?

4. What is all that Trans items and wep ... whats is give ?

Big thanks for the help .

Regards ...
    Eli edri .
    1: Ranger and scout are in great places right now, the new accessories (pendants) are super easy to get each ring gives 200 dex 2k hp/mp and if you get the pvp ones pvp def % or if you get the pve ones pve def %. You can easily get away with being a ranger with a glacial/onyx xbow if you cant afford an upgrade or a trans opaniel xbow.

2: Rare pets have better stats than their normal versions but there are new pets now called silva pets which you can buy for 25 pet tickets find more information about this system here

3: The new top tier accessory is the chakra system which requires new rulers that you make +12 then exchange for another ring etc etc find out more here its not that the old boss drops are not useful its just those old ones cant be made into chakras.

4: Item transcendence gives you the ability to add trans spirit stones to your forged equipment or in the case of opaniel weapon it gives a %attack like a trans opaniel xbow will have 40% range attack as a line then you can stack it with spirit stone for 80/90%.

There is also opaniel armor which is best in slot, you can make Chimera [R] set +12 to turn into tali set and Tali [R] set +12 into opaniel. I dont know how long ago you were playing but its not as expensive to enhance things now as you can earn enhancement tickets through some events and through hunting bonus system.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    1: Ranger and scout are in great places right now, the new accessories (pendants) are super easy to get each ring gives 200 dex 2k hp/mp and if you get the pvp ones pvp def % or if you get the pve ones pve def %. You can easily get away with being a ranger with a glacial/onyx xbow if you cant afford an upgrade or a trans opaniel xbow.

2: Rare pets have better stats than their normal versions but there are new pets now called silva pets which you can buy for 25 pet tickets find more information about this system here

3: The new top tier accessory is the chakra system which requires new rulers that you make +12 then exchange for another ring etc etc find out more here its not that the old boss drops are not useful its just those old ones cant be made into chakras.

4: Item transcendence gives you the ability to add trans spirit stones to your forged equipment or in the case of opaniel weapon it gives a %attack like a trans opaniel xbow will have 40% range attack as a line then you can stack it with spirit stone for 80/90%.

There is also opaniel armor which is best in slot, you can make Chimera [R] set +12 to turn into tali set and Tali [R] set +12 into opaniel. I dont know how long ago you were playing but its not as expensive to enhance things now as you can earn enhancement tickets through some events and through hunting bonus system.
    Thanks a lot for the info