Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
Hello sunnyangel,

1: We will evaluate what you are requesting. Placing stones in the badge exchange center is not a bad idea, although they would have less duration.
2: What do you mean exactly with that? I imagine you mean the schedules. If you tell me what times do you think it would be good for Power Arena, we could also consider it. Of course it is something that we would have to discuss with everyone. Currently there are 8 Power Arena we could actually assign more schedules.
3: One problem that we currently have is the difference in power between veterans and new players, but it is something that we treat with the greatest possible care. I know we are criticized for this but probably the solution is another.

Thanks for your proposals.

Best regards
PM Albreiker
There are many ways you can favor everyone such as 1 PA every 1 hour, or in the case of Europe now PA running once between 3/4-4/5PM and second one between hours 3/4-4/5AM none being in the favor of many because in the first round a large part is still at work and in the second is the middle of the night when everyone is asleep. Already many have lost the season one unable to reach the maximum badge and season 2 is almost over and many are in the same situation as in the first season and no longer helps your intervention if you haven't thought about it from the beginning.