Thread: Game dead?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You are perfectly right and I have the same opinion about these 'hunters' on the Forum!
    They should before discussing with the players to check if with who discussing are still active in game not on forum and also consider those who have donated in $ for this game and consider their views. I have always come up with ideas on how to improve this game, I also have tickets sent with opinions and never, nothing that I have suggested has not been taken into account they have always been told me: 'we will have a discussion on this and we will take your opinion into consideration', but nothing I've said has ever been done. I was one of those who played the game and I donated each month but I got used to the idea that they don't care about players of this type and rather of those like sunnyangel...
    If you didnt realize the guy above you is trolling. Every post of his is an attack post on me cuz hemad :P

For starters I am playing the game right now if thats what you want to call it, I got my bots running farming the event and I regularly attend PA when it doesn't conflict with my plans. Also you dont need to spend money to have an opinion about the game thats just stupid, if you have good ideas then why not just post them on the forums? What I am reading is you think you deserve special treatment for spending more time on the game per week and spending some money? The GM asked for clarification on my ideas which I gave him nowhere does it say that hes going to implement my ideas as opposed to yours. I could argue the same thing since you never played jainus and never used an upgrade that your opinions are invalid but I wouldnt because the game is evolving.

More importantly we are on the same team here both me and you play the game and want the game to be better so why does it matter who gives the idea? I didnt see you make any arguments or counter ideas you just want to attack the person.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 07-28-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461