+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Game dead?

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    You are perfectly right and I have the same opinion about these 'hunters' on the Forum!
    They should before discussing with the players to check if with who discussing are still active in game not on forum and also consider those who have donated in $ for this game and consider their views. I have always come up with ideas on how to improve this game, I also have tickets sent with opinions and never, nothing that I have suggested has not been taken into account they have always been told me: 'we will have a discussion on this and we will take your opinion into consideration', but nothing I've said has ever been done. I was one of those who played the game and I donated each month but I got used to the idea that they don't care about players of this type and rather of those like sunnyangel...
    If you didnt realize the guy above you is trolling. Every post of his is an attack post on me cuz hemad :P

For starters I am playing the game right now if thats what you want to call it, I got my bots running farming the event and I regularly attend PA when it doesn't conflict with my plans. Also you dont need to spend money to have an opinion about the game thats just stupid, if you have good ideas then why not just post them on the forums? What I am reading is you think you deserve special treatment for spending more time on the game per week and spending some money? The GM asked for clarification on my ideas which I gave him nowhere does it say that hes going to implement my ideas as opposed to yours. I could argue the same thing since you never played jainus and never used an upgrade that your opinions are invalid but I wouldnt because the game is evolving.

More importantly we are on the same team here both me and you play the game and want the game to be better so why does it matter who gives the idea? I didnt see you make any arguments or counter ideas you just want to attack the person.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 07-28-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
    Hello Albreiker,

What I am gonna say is "DO NOT LISTEN sunnyangel" You can listen anyone but not from this guy
    Reason :
    - This guy been RBF for age acting knowledge but seriously hes know nothing
    - Hes always answer something on forum with 10-20 lines sometime 1-2 pages (for show off knowledge but if you try to read it, You will see it full of none-sense)
    - This guy been RBF for age but never grow up on any character
    - This guy been RBF for age but never spent any "cent" to game (If not believe you can try check his account how much hes charge RPs for this game) Hes always wish and wanted something free without spent RPs / E-Cash without working hard on game also
    - All old player knew him but everyone ignored him never listen him all the time
    - His idea NEVER make RBF grow up but it make RBF worse all the time (for example hes think STR Templar is OP/Pro or Blunt Mastery calculate made he pro)

I can tell you 10-15 reason more If you want, And isn't about hater but it's real story true story from the past

Best regards
    Yet we do not see you providing anything except your opinion of another player. You have something to contribute beyond flapping your lips in the wind bashing someone else? Then let's hear it. Otherwise don't be a brain dead moron and stfu.

You are perfectly right and I have the same opinion about these 'hunters' on the Forum!
    They should before discussing with the players to check if with who discussing are still active in game not on forum and also consider those who have donated in $ for this game and consider their views. I have always come up with ideas on how to improve this game, I also have tickets sent with opinions and never, nothing that I have suggested has not been taken into account they have always been told me: 'we will have a discussion on this and we will take your opinion into consideration', but nothing I've said has ever been done. I was one of those who played the game and I donated each month but I got used to the idea that they don't care about players of this type and rather of those like sunnyangel...
    Didn't you get disgusted and quit? Sunnyangel is still playing. So I think the powers that be here would be a little more interested in someone who is actually playing than someone that raged at the GMs and quit playing. Not also that sunny is not putting those out there as if they were demands and constantly harping on them/threatening to quit playing if they don't capitulate. They are worded as recommendations and I am sure that from long experience (s)he fully expects that those recommendations to be glanced at then forgotten within the next 5 minutes.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-28-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Yet we do not see you providing anything except your opinion of another player. You have something to contribute beyond flapping your lips in the wind bashing someone else? Then let's hear it. Otherwise don't be a brain dead moron and stfu.
    Just look at his post history its all about me LMAO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Just look at his post history its all about me LMAO
    You should be honored that he is so madly in love with you that he can't keep away from his keyboard without gushing about you

Whoot!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Didn't you get disgusted and quit? Sunnyangel is still playing. So I think the powers that be here would be a little more interested in someone who is actually playing than someone that raged at the GMs and quit playing. Not also that sunny is not putting those out there as if they were demands and constantly harping on them/threatening to quit playing if they don't capitulate. They are worded as recommendations and I am sure that from long experience (s)he fully expects that those recommendations to be glanced at then forgotten within the next 5 minutes.
    I don't think she/him pays you to write in his/her name, I brought it to sight that they didn't do well with veterans and the big mistakes were made in the Isen server you don't play there and you have no way to know. You both have declared this server 'dead' a long time ago and I've seen too many posts against our staff posted by you over time and everything you seem to do is to hunt this forum without losing at least one post to troll every person who still posts here you are probably too old to do something else rofl
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

well , not all veterans are so pro . i stoped to play like 5 years and many thinks changed on this time .will be hard for u to get all this new items whit out bring a lot rps .the old times is gone ,now the game going to be play to pay or u will be a novice forever because monsters drop are useless or give low atributes .whit money you can get decent items or u can use darkness armor/weap but them where lower than opaniel ,1 stats vs all stats .verry unbalanced game

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    well , not all veterans are so pro . i stoped to play like 5 years and many thinks changed on this time .will be hard for u to get all this new items whit out bring a lot rps .the old times is gone ,now the game going to be play to pay or u will be a novice forever because monsters drop are useless or give low atributes .whit money you can get decent items or u can use darkness armor/weap but them where lower than opaniel ,1 stats vs all stats .verry unbalanced game
    Veterans can be called those who have spent all the time or at least for the last 3/4 years, not those who played 5 years ago taking into account the changes that have taken place in recent years. It's not normal to play for 5 years and players like you or others to can get what I did in 5 years overnight or in a few months those who have left 3, 4 or 5 years can't be called veterans only those who have continued, if you played 5 years ago now, would you like to have everything we have, we did in all those 5 years? Mby I don't understand what you mean...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

I don't think she/him pays you to write in his/her name, I brought it to sight that they didn't do well with veterans and the big mistakes were made in the Isen server you don't play there and you have no way to know. You both have declared this server 'dead' a long time ago and I've seen too many posts against our staff posted by you over time and everything you seem to do is to hunt this forum without losing at least one post to troll every person who still posts here you are probably too old to do something else rofl
    Idk what you are trying to say here but lets go over this piece by piece.

1: I am respected by this old man because I am friendly and help many players out.

2: What mistakes were made in isen besides its entire concept? Before hunting bonus and enhancement tickets that server was the most imbalanced sack of **** ever. But you consider it balanced because you all have ****ty damage drop and can be killed thats just some baboon jin logic. You are right I dont play on jin because it was imbalanced and I still dont aprove of the equipment system. I am jealous however that you can buy chimera glove/orb however. I declared that server dead because it is, the population is low and the opportunities to cash out will decline until it finally dies. Jainus might be the hard server but you have more potential to grow because there are more people to sell stuff to.

3: I have gone after playwith many times in fact, I was banned twice for picking the "wrong" battles I got fired as a "Community caretaker" as well because I was also smack talking my enemies with my community caretaker account while exposing YNK's failures. TheHellHunter's brown nosing ass was the only one left in the end but even he would have told you to jump ship from isen.

4: I dont know what you mean by "Hunting this forum without losing" I didnt know there was a win condition for posting on here. Checking the forums is a regular routine for me and has been for a long time, I will check maybe once a day when there is a dry period and maybe 10 times a day when its live.

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    It will be hard but it is going to get easier as new equipment is coming out. The goal of every player right now should be to hit transcendence, get your star of victory/transcended title and get some baseline gear like pendants, chakras, opaniels etc. Hopefully the next event is more generous on the enhancement ticket side of things, I opened up 400 10th order boxes and didnt get a single enhancement ticket but thats all that matters really, attend PA and farm tickets if you feel lucky make your gear +8 or +10 or you can just be lazy and start at +6 and use 6 tickets all options are viable.

Veterans can be called those who have spent all the time or at least for the last 3/4 years, not those who played 5 years ago taking into account the changes that have taken place in recent years. It's not normal to play for 5 years and players like you or others to can get what I did in 5 years overnight or in a few months those who have left 3, 4 or 5 years can't be called veterans only those who have continued, if you played 5 years ago now, would you like to have everything we have, we did in all those 5 years? Mby I don't understand what you mean...
    A veteran is anybody who has previously played this game for a significant period of time. I have been here since 2008 for example which makes me a veteran even if I quit for a year here or there. Having said that its not unreasonable for players to expect to have it easier as the game progresses. Thats why we have things like hunterkits and chimeras/talis/opaniels and power arena for lvling etc.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 08-01-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Banned

lol wut?