+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Game dead?

Game dead?

Is this game worth playing anymore? I played when this game first started 10 years ago. Kinda miss it just don’t wanna waste my time if it’s dead.

Quote Originally Posted by OldB2dArOcK View Post
    Is this game worth playing anymore? I played when this game first started 10 years ago. Kinda miss it just don’t wanna waste my time if it’s dead.
    I don't know where you heard rumors that it's dead... I want to let you know that it's still running but not with the same activity as in the past and with lower population.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by OldB2dArOcK View Post
    Gaems not ded but you have a lot of catching up to do unless there is a new player/returning player event.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Gaems not ded but you have a lot of catching up to do unless there is a new player/returning player event.
    Or with the money prepared in a maximum of one week you have everything ready...

But in all seriousness I think the new update is great for new/returning players. They need an event to catch up and they need some more server changes.

1: Bring the chimera shop to jainus and add the spirit stones to badge exchange center. I like that jainus is now using opaniel set and I see many players running around with trans opaniel weapon as opposed to an upgrade but the armor spirit stones you can only get from IM?!?!?!? This would put jainus at almost parity with isen making it so when isen eventually dies it can be merged too!

2: Fix the PA time for EU players (srsly this game revolves around PA)

3: Have another boost event from 90-115 and award some key items that people are gonna need to lvl in the transcendence world (Tali weapon at the minimum, some free power badges/badge of victory to get started maybe some IP etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    But in all seriousness I think the new update is great for new/returning players. They need an event to catch up and they need some more server changes.

1: Bring the chimera shop to jainus and add the spirit stones to badge exchange center. I like that jainus is now using opaniel set and I see many players running around with trans opaniel weapon as opposed to an upgrade but the armor spirit stones you can only get from IM?!?!?!? This would put jainus at almost parity with isen making it so when isen eventually dies it can be merged too!

2: Fix the PA time for EU players (srsly this game revolves around PA)

3: Have another boost event from 90-115 and award some key items that people are gonna need to lvl in the transcendence world (Tali weapon at the minimum, some free power badges/badge of victory to get started maybe some IP etc.)
    Hello sunnyangel,

1: We will evaluate what you are requesting. Placing stones in the badge exchange center is not a bad idea, although they would have less duration.
    2: What do you mean exactly with that? I imagine you mean the schedules. If you tell me what times do you think it would be good for Power Arena, we could also consider it. Of course it is something that we would have to discuss with everyone. Currently there are 8 Power Arena we could actually assign more schedules.
    3: One problem that we currently have is the difference in power between veterans and new players, but it is something that we treat with the greatest possible care. I know we are criticized for this but probably the solution is another.

Thanks for your proposals.

Best regards
    PM Albreiker

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello sunnyangel,

1: We will evaluate what you are requesting. Placing stones in the badge exchange center is not a bad idea, although they would have less duration.
    2: What do you mean exactly with that? I imagine you mean the schedules. If you tell me what times do you think it would be good for Power Arena, we could also consider it. Of course it is something that we would have to discuss with everyone. Currently there are 8 Power Arena we could actually assign more schedules.
    3: One problem that we currently have is the difference in power between veterans and new players, but it is something that we treat with the greatest possible care. I know we are criticized for this but probably the solution is another.

Best regards
    PM Albreiker
    1: Why do they need less duration? If its a matter of effort - time then just adjust the price no?

2: This thread is full of EU players that complain about PA time I am from NA and PA is just fine so I can speak to that but you will need to study the times in SEA and EU to make sure the "Morning" PA is lined up ok for both regions.

3: Its not hard to fix the "Balance between veterans and new players" its as simple as giving people what they want and being fair about it. The accessory system is quite fair right now, the only class that trully needs pure attack rings is Templar so the difference between an agi dhan using 4x pendants and an agi dhan using 4x chakra things is mainly all stats. The same thing just needs to happen to weapons right now create new spirit stones with higher stats so they are viable option to upgrades.

These 3 spirit stones need to be changed:
    1: Melee/Magic/Range attack +60%
    2: Damage Drop +55-60%
    3: Crit Rate +18%-20%
    And a HP% stone needs to be added that does stack with Melee/Magic/Ranged attack % should have about 55-60%

With that you got a trans opaniel xbow that matches up with a real upg xbow sans 50ish% hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello sunnyangel,

Best regards
    PM Albreiker
    There are many ways you can favor everyone such as 1 PA every 1 hour, or in the case of Europe now PA running once between 3/4-4/5PM and second one between hours 3/4-4/5AM none being in the favor of many because in the first round a large part is still at work and in the second is the middle of the night when everyone is asleep. Already many have lost the season one unable to reach the maximum badge and season 2 is almost over and many are in the same situation as in the first season and no longer helps your intervention if you haven't thought about it from the beginning.

Hello Albreiker,

What I am gonna say is "DO NOT LISTEN sunnyangel" You can listen anyone but not from this guy
    Reason :
    - This guy been RBF for age acting knowledge but seriously hes know nothing
    - Hes always answer something on forum with 10-20 lines sometime 1-2 pages (for show off knowledge but if you try to read it, You will see it full of none-sense)
    - This guy been RBF for age but never grow up on any character
    - This guy been RBF for age but never spent any "cent" to game (If not believe you can try check his account how much hes charge RPs for this game) Hes always wish and wanted something free without spent RPs / E-Cash without working hard on game also
    - All old player knew him but everyone ignored him never listen him all the time
    - His idea NEVER make RBF grow up but it make RBF worse all the time (for example hes think STR Templar is OP/Pro or Blunt Mastery calculate made he pro)

I can tell you 10-15 reason more If you want, And isn't about hater but it's real story true story from the past

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by hahahaBG View Post
    Hello Albreiker,

What I am gonna say is "DO NOT LISTEN sunnyangel" You can listen anyone but not from this guy
    Reason :
    - This guy been RBF for age acting knowledge but seriously hes know nothing
    - Hes always answer something on forum with 10-20 lines sometime 1-2 pages (for show off knowledge but if you try to read it, You will see it full of none-sense)
    - This guy been RBF for age but never grow up on any character
    - This guy been RBF for age but never spent any "cent" to game (If not believe you can try check his account how much hes charge RPs for this game) Hes always wish and wanted something free without spent RPs / E-Cash without working hard on game also
    - All old player knew him but everyone ignored him never listen him all the time
    - His idea NEVER make RBF grow up but it make RBF worse all the time (for example hes think STR Templar is OP/Pro or Blunt Mastery calculate made he pro)

I can tell you 10-15 reason more If you want, And isn't about hater but it's real story true story from the past

Best regards
    You are perfectly right and I have the same opinion about these 'hunters' on the Forum!
    They should before discussing with the players to check if with who discussing are still active in game not on forum and also consider those who have donated in $ for this game and consider their views. I have always come up with ideas on how to improve this game, I also have tickets sent with opinions and never, nothing that I have suggested has not been taken into account they have always been told me: 'we will have a discussion on this and we will take your opinion into consideration', but nothing I've said has ever been done. I was one of those who played the game and I donated each month but I got used to the idea that they don't care about players of this type and rather of those like sunnyangel...