+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Why would you put these new pets if you have not proven before? for example Tennis of Goddess Silva doesn't work properly, I play STR Guardian and this pet you say that grows melee with 40% at lvl 3 but this is only applied during that time when I don't have party (empower, Bless, Alm), Ultimate up or cs, is this pet useful only for the classes based on basic attack?
    I already sent a ticket in this regard, but you still have not had the good sense to investigate this case. You aren't longer interested in anything not even at our issue regarding running this game, what about the things you promised and aren't yet disclosed? Certainly nobody will read this post because our staff are not interested anymore no longer cares.
    Sunny/Iccy does play, does give feedback ingame and on the forum and has said a lot more useful things than your negative ranting about ''how bad the gm-staff sucks''.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Why would you put these new pets if you have not proven before? for example Tennis of Goddess Silva doesn't work properly, I play STR Guardian and this pet you say that grows melee with 40% at lvl 3 but this is only applied during that time when I don't have party (empower, Bless, Alm), Ultimate up or cs, is this pet useful only for the classes based on basic attack?
    I already sent a ticket in this regard, but you still have not had the good sense to investigate this case. You aren't longer interested in anything not even at our issue regarding running this game, what about the things you promised and aren't yet disclosed? Certainly nobody will read this post because our staff are not interested anymore no longer cares.
    Maybe you should have done some research before picking the Tennis pet. The pet does work as intended, and increases melee/ranged/magic attack exactly like all other +% buffs (empower, critical aura, hell even +hp buffs like physical blow). All those buffs/auras increase your attack based off of your BASE stat, and not your CURRENT TOTAL stat. Why should the Tennis pet be any different? It works exactly as intended. As a guardian, you take the Tennis one for farming and the Hero one for PvP.

Anyway there are bigger issues for guardians at the moment, such as their bugged melee that is still in "being worked on by the development team".
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 08-19-2018 at 01:24 PM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.